Warframe Builder

Stoi84

-Added the Chesa Kubrow.

-Added the mods Neutralize and Retrieve.

-Conclave exclusive mods will now start to have the conclave icon before their name (for Warframe only at the moment).

-Added the Warframe conclave mods Anticipation, Enguard, Defiled Reckoning, Overcharged, Overcharge Detectors, Purifying Flames, Quick Charge, Surplus Diverters, Tear Gas, Adrenaline Boost, Hastened Steps, Hysterical Fixation, Heightened Reflexes, Follow Through.

-The following mods are now set to conclave only and will have the new icon before their name : Singularity, Kinetic Collision, Purging Slash, Recharge Barrier, Sapping Reach, Shield Overload, Signal Flare.

-Updated the mod Shield Overload.

-Fire rate mods now have a x2 effect on bows. Bows with a 0 magazine size (like the Paris Prime) still have a rate of fire based on the reload time, thus this change won't affect their fire rate, unlike the arsenal. However, the charge time is affected.

-Updated the weapons Paris Prime, Attica, Cernos, Dread, MK1-paris, Paris, Daikyu. 

-Updated the Arcane helmets Chorus Banshee, Flux Nova, Storm Volt, Gambit Vauban, Scorpion Ash, Menticide Nyx.

-Ash Prime and Nova Prime can now use arcane helmets.

Edited by Stoi84

Frost & Prime has gotten 300 Armor with U17.

Snowglobe gains 500% of armor now.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Frost/Abilities

SG has always gained health from armor, and works in the builder properly.

Hey Stoi, are you working on a way to show/hide the conclave mods or a conclave mode for frames/weapons? There's so many of these mods now and they really clutter up the mod 'roster'. 

A simple fix might be to just add a new category for Conclave Frames and Conclave Weapons.

Edited by Darzk

I made a few changes on the Warframe's builder page. You should now be able to show/hide the PvP Mods by ticking a box. The setting is saved in a cookie, if you allow the cookies on WB. I also enhanced the filter by name function to properly work with the show/hide function.

Let me know if you find any problems.

I made a few changes on the Warframe's builder page. You should now be able to show/hide the PvP Mods by ticking a box. The setting is saved in a cookie, if you allow the cookies on WB. I also enhanced the filter by name function to properly work with the show/hide function.

Let me know if you find any problems.

Showing PvP mods should hide the non-PvP mods, imo.

Also not working for weapons yet (intentionally?)

Showing PvP mods should hide the non-PvP mods, imo.

If you can use the normal mods in PvP, no. It's either you show a global pool (or PvP pool) or a PvE pool (so minus the PvP only mods).

Also not working for weapons yet (intentionally?)

Yes, intentionally.

If you can use the normal mods in PvP, no.

You can't (anymore).

Actually a few of them can be used, but most can't. I don't have a full list, or see one on the wiki. Hrm.

From a quick check of my own mods:

Warframes:

-Augments sold by Teshin (some overlap with Syndicate mods - these include Ice Wave Impedance and Afterburner)
-Fast Deflection 
-Maglev

Rifles:
-Eagle Eye
-Hush [Orokin Drone]

Pistols:
-Hawk Eye 
-Suppress

Shotgun:
-None

Melee:
-Stances for applicable weapons

Edited by Darzk

Not exactly sure if this is where I should post this, but the mod scroll bar is totally busted for me. I can't interact with it at all, I get the little pointing finger when I hover over it, but clicking has no affect. So now my only option is to scroll with my mouse wheel, only that's buggy too. It'll scroll extremely fast even though I barely moved the scroll wheel.

Not exactly sure if this is where I should post this, but the mod scroll bar is totally busted for me. I can't interact with it at all, I get the little pointing finger when I hover over it, but clicking has no affect. So now my only option is to scroll with my mouse wheel, only that's buggy too. It'll scroll extremely fast even though I barely moved the scroll wheel.

Which browser are you using ? Do you have the problem for all the builders (primary weapons, mele weapons, warframes, etc) ?

-Fixed the Sheev's polarities.

-Fixed the Strun Wraith's status chance.

-Added the sentinel Prisma Shade.

-Added the sentinel weapon Prisma Burst Laser.

-Added the archwing melee weapon Knux.

-Added the following conclave mods for rifles : Agile Aim, Comet Rounds, Recover, Ripper Rounds, Serrated Rounds, Vanquished Prey, Gun Glide, Hydraulic Gauge, Loose Hatch, Lucky Shot, Maximum Capacity. 

-The following rifle mods are now set to PvP only : Apex Predator, Tactical Reload, Twitch 

-You can now show/hide (until it's replaced by a switch) the PvP only mods for the primary weapons.

-Rifles PvP only mods will now display the conclave icon before their name.

I've recently begun to have a problem where moving around any mod locks up the entire screen. This glitch happens quite frequently and after it happens, no mods can be rearranged until you refresh the page.

http://i.imgur.com/OwIQzng.jpg
In this example, the gunslinger mod is frozen and no other mods can be moved as well.

Hope a fix comes soon.

I've recently begun to have a problem where moving around any mod locks up the entire screen. This glitch happens quite frequently and after it happens, no mods can be rearranged until you refresh the page.

In this example, the gunslinger mod is frozen and no other mods can be moved as well.

Hope a fix comes soon.

Ahhh so I'm not the only one.

Hope a fix comes soon.

This is maybe related to the incomplete update with the conclave mods. It'll maybe resolve itself when the update will be complete. In the meantime, if the problem happens again, open the console of your browser (usually F12) and look for JavaScript error messages, this can help to find the issue.