Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Would appear that the aksomati base damage numbers are not updated. The builder displays it as having 25.2 total base damage (2.52 impact, 10.08 puncture, and 12.6 slash damage) and the codex and the wiki both show 18 total base damage (1.8 impact, 7.2 puncture, and 9 slash damage). This appears to be the only discrepancy on the weapon from what I've seen in comparing the stats to the codex/wiki.

Would appear that the aksomati base damage numbers are not updated. The builder displays it as having 25.2 total base damage (2.52 impact, 10.08 puncture, and 12.6 slash damage) and the codex and the wiki both show 18 total base damage (1.8 impact, 7.2 puncture, and 9 slash damage). This appears to be the only discrepancy on the weapon from what I've seen in comparing the stats to the codex/wiki.

Sigh.

Leaving the crit box checked in the builder incorporates critical strikes into the damage done, which the arsenal does not display.

CVEuhVB.png?1

Perhaps. The problem only came about with the recent update.

http://i.imgur.com/tX6XZ9V.jpg

​There are no error messages however.

I did a fix regarding this issue, so the problem should be fixed if this is what I assumed to be. The fix is only applied to secondary weapons at the moment, you could encounter it again on melee weapons. I think primary weapons were not affected. If you also have the problem with the primary weapons, then it's because I haven't found the source of the problem yet.

Thanks for all the work you do on Warframe Builder! It's very useful.

I came here to report that Covert Lethality is out of date. You still have the old "+400% lethal strike from stealth +100% extra damage" description.

There's no 400% any more. It just makes stealth finishers lethal. As in they will always kill anything.

There's no % on the other bit now either. It's just +100 extra damage. As you can see in the screenshot, when I put it on a Ceramic Dagger the total damage goes from 35 to 135. When I do it in WFBuilder the damage only increases to 70.

URGRSTl.jpg

The +100 base damage is applied after base damage multipliers like Pressure Point (it's not multiplied by them). Ceramic Dagger + PP + CL gives you (35 + 120% = 77) + 100 = 177 damage. It is base damage so it's still applied before things like elemental mods (an elemental added to that build gives you 90% of 177 = 159.3 elemental damage).

I don't think there are any other mods that work like that with adding a flat amount of base damage so it might just be taking you a while to program in. Sorry for bugging you if you were already working on it.

Edited by Azure.M

I just released an update for this mod. Let me know if it works as expected. I also applied the fix (which seems to work) for the stucked mods on the melee weapons.

That was quick! It works perfectly on Ceramic Dagger, my build now shows the same numbers in WFBuilder that I get in game. It also seems to work on Heat Dagger, Karyst and Sheev.

It doesn't look like it's working on Dark Dagger though. It shows much less than 100 damage increase, and it seems to give a different bonus depending on whether Pressure Point is installed. I don't have a Dark Dagger in game to test it unfortunately but I would expect it to work like it does on the other daggers.

The damage on the twin grakatas is incorrect vs ingame values (7.2 impact/6 puncture/4.8 slash vs 8 impact/6.7 puncture and 5.3 slash ingame). Less I am looking at it wrong. This is without counting criticals. If this is per bullet, shouldn't it be half that? As the grakatas lists 1 bullet per shot, but according to the wiki " The listed damage for the Twin Grakatas is split between the two bullets per shot, meaning the damage per bullet is half the listed amount."

Unrelated, but unable to load the comparator through FF or any other browser since about a week ago. Any ideas what could cause that?

Edited by Karmasi

The damage on the twin grakatas is incorrect vs ingame values (7.2 impact/6 puncture/4.8 slash vs 8 impact/6.7 puncture and 5.3 slash ingame). Less I am looking at it wrong. This is without counting criticals. If this is per bullet, shouldn't it be half that? As the grakatas lists 1 bullet per shot, but according to the wiki " The listed damage for the Twin Grakatas is split between the two bullets per shot, meaning the damage per bullet is half the listed amount."

Unrelated, but unable to load the comparator through FF or any other browser since about a week ago. Any ideas what could cause that?

I have the problem with the weapon comparator too, so it should not be too until I release a fix. The Twin Grakatas probably received a buff that I missed, I'll also update this soon.

Some of the ads appear to be a bit... Misleading. Such as 'We Recommend that you run Windows Errors Scan' 'Scan Windows Now!', etc etc. While this might not be too much of a problem for some people, I know some people tend to click these kind of ads and it may become a problem. Other than that, still loving this site.

-Updated the Gun Glide mode that prevented the weapons comparator to not load properly.
-Updated the Twin Grakatas.
-Added the new sentinel, Diriga.
-Added the new sentinel weapon, Vulklok.
-Added the Diriga mods Arc Coil, Calculated Shot, Electro Pulse.
-Added the new syndicate weapons Vaykor Hek, Telos Boltor, Synoid Simulor, Secura Penta, Rakta Cernos, Sancti Tigris.
-The following shotguns mods are now set to PvP only and will have the conclave icon before their name : Lock and Load, Soft Hands. 
-Added the shotgun PvP mods Crash Shot, Double-Barrel Drift, Flak Shot, Momentary Pause, Prize Kill, Shred Shot, Snap Shot, Hydraulic Chamber, Loaded Capacity, Loose Chamber.
-Updated Frost Prime armor and sprint speed. 
-Fixed the Covert Lethality mod.

Some of the ads appear to be a bit... Misleading. Such as 'We Recommend that you run Windows Errors Scan' 'Scan Windows Now!', etc etc. While this might not be too much of a problem for some people, I know some people tend to click these kind of ads and it may become a problem. Other than that, still loving this site.

Yeah this is difficult to control which ads are displayed. Some are targeted (Google ads), some are displayed by the 'more worth it ad'. As long as it does not redirect to any viruses of trojan it's fine, but if you (or anyone) find one doing this, then it's important to report it to me asap with the more details (ad type, name, etc) as possible.

Uncheck the box of the critical bonus.

This is getting ridiculous. Can we get a giant disclaimer on the help page pointing this out? Although I'd bet most of the people reporting these 'incorrect values' didn't look at the help page first.

i'd like to report a bug in one of the weapons on warframe builder. apparently someone put it on the site with 2 polarities. a D and a dash polarity when it starts with a D a Dash and a V polarity

This is a good example of how not to be helpful. Which weapon needs to be updated? ./facepalm

Rakta Ballistica properties is wrong.

I am thinking for example the critical and status values.

./headdesk 

From the builder's help file: "For a weapon, if you see a 'Charged' link, click it to see the charged stats."

Unmodded stats:

K4yBx0W.png?1

Wiki (and builder) is saying 1.5x modifier, 20% crit, 10% status.

If you're talking about the uncharged shots having a crit chance, wiki says:

• Burst-fire projectiles have no critical chance.