Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

a lot of people are making dumb builds with bows. The website has a bug where it takes fire rate mods with bows and gives the bows really high non charged dps when in reality only reload speed effects a bows true fire rate. So It's basically putting 2 times more damage, saying that it hits 60k dps, when in reality it hits less dps because it takes up a mod slot that could be something else, and because fire rate doesn't effect bows. 

a lot of people are making dumb builds with bows. The website has a bug where it takes fire rate mods with bows and gives the bows really high non charged dps when in reality only reload speed effects a bows true fire rate. So It's basically putting 2 times more damage, saying that it hits 60k dps, when in reality it hits less dps because it takes up a mod slot that could be something else, and because fire rate doesn't effect bows. 

When I fit a fire rate mod it only affects the charge time and the reload speed, not the fire rate. So there's no problem.

Is there any chance of getting a 'Hysteria' Weapon in the builder? Since it now has its own weapon stats, and simply 'borrow' the mods from your melee weapon.

Naturally, if this already exists in the builder(that's updated to the current state of Hysteria), feel free to make fun of me for being a silly.

How Warframe and Warframe Builder treat Covert Lethality isn't the same.

The actual way the game is treating it is a flat 100 damage added the same way bonus damage from Pressure Point is added. Pressure Point and Spoiled Strike work off of the base damage, but Covert Lethality simply adds 25-100 flat on that same channel. (This is seen by the fact that Pressure Point and Spoiled Strike add nothing extra when Covert Lethality is equipped.)

This is throwing off builder calculations by an incredible amount...

-Fixed the attack rate for the Kaszas.
-Fixed the status chance for the Fragor and the Magistar.
-Added Trinity Prime.
-Updated the Ignis.
-Added the Twin Basolk.
-The energy cost / second for skills is now affected by power duration mods.
-Updated Valkyr's Hysteria energy costs.

Is there any chance of getting a 'Hysteria' Weapon in the builder? Since it now has its own weapon stats, and simply 'borrow' the mods from your melee weapon.

Naturally, if this already exists in the builder(that's updated to the current state of Hysteria), feel free to make fun of me for being a silly.

I don't have much time to work on the builder so all updates that are not major are hypothetical.

How Warframe and Warframe Builder treat Covert Lethality isn't the same.

The actual way the game is treating it is a flat 100 damage added the same way bonus damage from Pressure Point is added. Pressure Point and Spoiled Strike work off of the base damage, but Covert Lethality simply adds 25-100 flat on that same channel. (This is seen by the fact that Pressure Point and Spoiled Strike add nothing extra when Covert Lethality is equipped.)

This is throwing off builder calculations by an incredible amount...

You'll need to explain this one more time with examples because for me it works as expected and as you described at the moment.

Might be best to treat CL as a +damage% mod, with the value of 100 divided by the base damage, minus 100%.

For example, say a dagger hits for 35 damage; the CL mod is the equivalent of 100/35 - 100% = 285.7% - 100% -> CL=+185.7% damage mod.

That way you wouldn't have to create a new mechanic to keep its effect from being scaled with Pressure Point and Spoiled Strike. Although you would need to create a mod category that interacts with the weapon's base damage... damn.

Also DE added a ton of new PvP mods with U17.8, a new melee weapon, and buffed the Ignis.

Also DE added a ton of new PvP mods with U17.8, a new melee weapon, and buffed the Ignis.

I already added the new melee weapon and updated the Ignis. I'm working on something to involve the community in the updates, mainly for the mods, because I don't have the time to add them all.

Edited by Stoi84

the power cost of World on fire is wrong...87.5 with max efficency?

P.S. thanks for your job and expecially time

Gimme a link to a build with the problem please.

Should work now.

Edited by Stoi84

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Ember_prime/t_30_0203243020_3-8-5-4-7-5-5-2-5-6-0-5-13-6-3-46-5-5-55-3-5-411-1-10-479-4-10-547-9-10_6-11-411-8-5-9-55-6-479-7-46-6-13-7-4-9-3-18-547-12_11/en/1-0-4/75286/0

I think  the power cost per second is ok but the initial powercost ...

when I use Ember, she spent about 15-20 energy to cast WOF...

P.S. sorry for my english

Yeah initial cost is doing something weird, going up when FE is installed.

Channeled cost is a bit off as well; the formula can take advantage of the full +90% efficiency so long as the end result is no less than 25% of the base cost. So with a max FE and Streamline, it should have a channeling cost of (3e/s / 40% dur) * (100% base - 90% eff) = 3/0.4 * 0.1 = 0.75e/sec.

Instead the builder is showing 3.13, which I suspect might come from efficiency being capped at 75%, but something else is going on too, if it was simply that; 3/0.4 * 0.25 = 1.875e/s (3.13 observed in builder).