Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

I'm doing a server migration so it could take a few hours until you have access to Warframe Builder again. You'll know that you are on the new server if the website is not in maintenance.

Edit :  Work on the migration is done. Now it's only a matter of time until you are redirected to the new server. If you find any problem => message here.

Edit: Faster speed is expected of course.

Edited by Stoi84

You need to wait for the DNS propagation, I have no control over this.

If you don't want to wait, you can try to reboot your internet, and/or type ipconfig/flushdns in a command prompt window. I'm not saying it'll work, but it can.

Edit : If you really don't want to wait, you can add this line to the hosts file on your computer :

91.121.30.133  warframe-builder.com

The host file is located here : C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

Edited by Stoi84

All 3 languages will still be supported, but I could need to fix a thing or 2. If you don't see the 3 flags it's because you are still on the old server.

Not currently on any server :3 I see nothing x)

"Warframe Builder is currently being updated. The site should be back online in a few minutes if all goes well. In the meantime, you can visit this topic to keep you informed of recent updates to the application or to report problems you have encountered.

Thank you for your understanding."

I wanna look at warframe builds D:

You are on the old server. Read my post #2129 to understand why you see this and how you can fix this.

Oh okay thanks :D The "ipconfig/flushdns" + A browser reset worked perfectly. Btw are you still looking for moderators? Lol the news and announcements thing is so old x)

Alright, Well should you find yourself some time maybe shoot me an email, I can program a few languages aswell if you need any help there, Mostly Java & C# but I can do little things in others. Anyways, Thanks & gn.

deteoreborn@gmail.com

You need to wait for the DNS propagation, I have no control over this.

If you don't want to wait, you can try to reboot your internet, and/or type ipconfig/flushdns in a command prompt window. I'm not saying it'll work, but it can.

Edit : If you really don't want to wait, you can add this line to the hosts file on your computer :

91.121.30.133  warframe-builder.com

The host file is located here : C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

Did the internet reboot and DNS Flush.. working now. Thank you!

-Added the Warframe Nezha.
-Added the melee weapons Shaku, Sydon.

I'll add the new rapier and the stance mod when I hav a picture for this weapon.

Sorry if this is not the place but Vaykor Hek's base stats are incorrect on the website.

98.500icone_impact.pngimpact
426.625icone_penetration.pngpuncture
131.250icone_tranchant.pngslash

While in the game:

78.8icone_impact.pngimpact

341.3icone_penetration.pngpuncture

105.0icone_tranchant.pngslash

Cheers

It's because the critical values are added to the math. Uncheck the box in the critical line to see the values without. And read the help page too, it can help in these cases.

-Added the Warframe Nezha.
-Added the melee weapons Shaku, Sydon.

I'll add the new rapier and the stance mod when I hav a picture for this weapon.

It's because the critical values are added to the math. Uncheck the box in the critical line to see the values without. And read the help page too, it can help in these cases.

Ah...oh well

Ahem. There's still a bunch of stuff missing on the site. It really needs to be updated ASAP please. You have the Sydon and the Shaku, but not the Destreza. I was actually going to use the on-site calculator to figure out if it would be worth forma'ing...

Plus, you're still missing all of the newest primed mods for primaries, including the two ammo mutation ones.

Hotfix 18.4.5

Strun Wraith Changes

• Increased Ammo Magazine Capacity from 8 to 10.
  • Increased Slash Damage from 50 to 60.
  • Increased Puncture Damage from 37.5 to 45.
  • Increased Impact Damage from 162.6 to 195.
  • As a result of adding 2 more shots per Magazine, reload time for a full reload has slightly increased.
  • Added knockback and impulse to landed shots on enemies.

Leaving this here, for when you've time. Thanks for all your work.