Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

First thing. If you are reading this because you have UI issues in Warframe Builder, please use ctrl + F5 and see if the problem is fixed. I made a lot of changes and your browser maybe uses things that are cached.

-New design for all the mods. 99% of the mods now have a big picture in HQ. This was a lot of changes, problems and mistakes can happen, please report them to me if you find one. Also note that some pictures are missing and it's normal for some of them. This includes the following mods : The 'Drift' mods collection, Jolt, Voltaic Strike, and the 'shield/health on kill' mods collection. These pictures will be added later, when I'll have them.
-Added the augment mods Ore Gaze, Tectonic Fracture, Titanic Rumbler, Duality, Calm & Frenzy, Peaceful Provocation.
-Added the PvP mods Air Thrusters, Adept Surge, Armored Acrobatics, Armored Evade, Armored Recovery, Broad Eye, Calculated Spring, Calculated Victory, Counterweight, Heartseeker, Impaler Munitions, Impenetrable Offense, Lie In Wait, Low Current Leap, Martial Fury, Meteor Munitions, Razor Munitions, Recuperate, Rime Vault, Rising Skill, Searing Leap, Serrated Edges, Sharpened Blade, Spry Sights
-Added the mods Air Recon, Overview.
-Updated the mod Relentless Assault.
-Removed the mods Warrior's Grip, Martial Magnetism.
-Fixed the name for the mods Auxiliary Power, Swift Deth.
-Updated the images of the Vulkar Wraith, Prisma Shade, Prime Laser Rifle, all the Kubrows, Ivara, Ash Prime, Nezha, Wukong, Mag Prime, Atlas.
-Added the new weapons Nikana Prime, Spira Prime, Staticor.
-Added the new Warframe Saryn Prime.

I still have 30 pvp mods to add, probably (maybe) in the next days.

I know you have a lot to put in over the next few days, but out of curiosity, when can we expect to be able to view stat increases from mods like argon scope, blood rush, etc? Will there be a dropdown menu like when we equip berserker for blood rush's case? Will there be a checkbox to account headshots and/or kill for mods like argon scope and bladed rounds respectively?

Very nice update Stoi.

I think you should add a charged option for the Staticor, there's no about in the wiki unfortunately. I had to calculate the charge damage but the charge time can be seen in game.

Base charge damage: 288.

Base charge time: 3 seconds.

-Added the PvP mods Stand Ground, Sword Alone, Tempered Bound, Venomous Rise, Voltaic Lance, Blind Shot, Deft Tempo, Directed Convergence, Double Tap, Feathered Arrows, Final Act, Final Tap, Focused Acceleration, Full Capacity, Gorgon Frenzy, Grinloked, Heavy Warhead, Hydraulic Barrel, Kill Switch, Loose Magazine, Measured Burst, Mortal Conduct, Plan B, Secondary Wind, Soaring Strike, Sudden Justice, Tactical Retreat, Triple Tap, Vital Systems Bypass.
-Added the mod Strafing Slide.
-Changed skill name Contagion to Toxic Lash for Saryn (Prime).
-Fixed armor and max power for Saryn Prime.
-Added a charged shot to the Staticor and fixed the max ammo.

You'll also have to wait a little longer to see the effect for the mods like Argon Scope, I had another idea but I don't know when I'll be able to try it.

I just released an update for the mods with a temporary effect like Argon Scope. This update only affects the PvE mods for primary and secondary weapons. Let me know what you guys think about this. I'll do the melee mods and the PvP mods later, and probably update the effects of a few other mods to work like this too.

Edit : There's a but when you switch the mod on another slot, I'm working on this.

Edit : Should be fixed now.

Edited by Stoi84

Nice update Stoi, i checked on all the mods (Except melee of course) and spotted a couple mistakes or bugs.

Embedded Catalyzer - Pistol mod in Rifle section.

Guided Ordinance - Rifle mod, missing (I suppose there was a mistake with Embedded catalyzer).

Everything else seems to be wroking fine.

Just now, Stoi84 said:

I just fixed Embedded Catalyzer.

Guided Ordinance is not missing for me, at least on the Boltor Prime, it's strange. Can you have a look again ? Is it missing only for some weapons maybe ?

I was checking this on a Dread bow, my mistake, it's working fine.

Just now, ZeroExcel said:

It seems that when Bladed Rounds and Vital Sense are used together the crit damage stat ignores Blade Rounds. After removing both Bladed Rounds will no longer register when placed but Vital Sense still does.

Yeah that happened to me aswell so i can confirm, i was just trying to figure a way to reproduce it lol.

EDIT: It affects other mods aswell, i tried it on Spring-Loaded Chamber and Catalyzer Link.

Argon Scope and Guided Ordinance are not affected.

Edited by Nachino

Ok I just uploaded a fix for Bladed Rounds and Vital Sense, it should work now. I was not able to reproduce the issue for both Spring-Loaded Chamber and Catalyzer Link with other mods of the same time. Can you check if you still have the problem ? And if you still have the problem, please tell me on which weapon.

Just now, Stoi84 said:

Ok I just uploaded a fix for Bladed Rounds and Vital Sense, it should work now. I was not able to reproduce the issue for both Spring-Loaded Chamber and Catalyzer Link with other mods of the same time. Can you check if you still have the problem ? And if you still have the problem, please tell me on which weapon.

Spring-Loaded Chamber and Catalyzer Link two seem to work fine now.

Bladed Rounds is still not working correctly, the crit dmg stat does increase but damage stays the same.

I'm trying this on a Soma Prime

EDIT: I just tried this on a Dread bow and Bladed Rounds did affect the damage but very little, it went from 13965.000 to 13965.005 (Only a 0.005 difference) so i guess that the crit damage from Bladed Rounds is not being applied correctly.

Edited by Nachino

One last fix, Embedded Catalyzer is not working. Everything else is working as expected i think.

Just now, ZeroExcel said:

There is some damage change but it's 0.01 or 0.1.

Yeah, i noticed right after submitting the reply and made and edit to point it out, thanks.

3 minutes ago, Nachino said:

One last fix, Embedded Catalyzer is not working.

Can you be more precise ? (weapon, mods, etc). Seems to work here so there's maybe a case when it does not work.

Edited by Stoi84