Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Just now, ZeroExcel said:

Nano-Applicator and Hell's Chamber are having the same issue that Bladed Rounds and Vital Sense were having. Hell's Chamber cancels Nano-Applicator and the status chance doesn't applied correctly. 

Please check if this has been fixed with the fix I released a few seconds ago.

22 minutes ago, ZeroExcel said:

The UI seems to freeze whenever I place a stance on a melee weapon.

A backlash from the update, nice catch. It should work now.

Edit : Found another problem with the cost of the stances -_-

Edit : Fixed for the stances.

Edited by Stoi84

The UI works but there seems to be a few bugs still. The top  and bottom arrows reduce the mod by one rather than to its highest or lowest rank and the added points to capacity are not updated on the mod itself. This is only happens while the mod is equipped. 

4 minutes ago, ZeroExcel said:

The UI works but there seems to be a few bugs still. The top  and bottom arrows reduce the mod by one rather than to its highest or lowest rank and the added points to capacity are not updated on the mod itself. This is only happens while the mod is equipped. 

Is this still the case with the fix I just released ? The problem was happening for a melee weapon, right ? I should seriously stop working at 4am, I'm doing crap, my brain is off.

Edited by Stoi84

6 minutes ago, Stoi84 said:

Is this still the case with the fix I just released ? The problem was happening for a melee weapon, right ? I should seriously stop working at 4am, I'm doing crap, my brain is off.

Yes, the problem was with melee and it's fixed.

4 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

Tried it on a few builds and weapons, combo counter works good.

Do you think you could add an option to change skins on a couple Melee weapons? They are the only skins that change stats, like with Warframes alt-helmet option.

1 hour ago, Nachino said:

Do you think you could add an option to change skins on a couple Melee weapons? They are the only skins that change stats, like with Warframes alt-helmet option.

I don't know when I'll have the time for this. This is not something that can be done in a few minutes, and I won't be able to spend that much time on WB the next weeks. This week was an exception.

Edited by Stoi84
No :P

-Fixed an issue where the removed mods were not aligned with the list of mods.
-Added the combo counter for the melee weapons.
-Updated the effect of the following mods to affect the stats : Blood Rush, Mainming Strike, Weeping Wounds.
-Fixed the name of the mod Vermillion Storm, and the description of the mods Tectonic Fracture and Loose Magazine.
-Fixed an issue where the new Combat state and Event menus where still displayed with no mods using them.
-Russian translation updated.

not really sure i'm feeling updating the way the Mods display - mostly because the text looks blurry when you aren't hovering over one.
also seems like a speed downgrade to not show Mod Stats unless hover - i have then all pretty much memorized so it isn't really a problem for me, but still.

the art is fine, though.

9 hours ago, taiiat said:

not really sure i'm feeling updating the way the Mods display - mostly because the text looks blurry when you aren't hovering over one.
also seems like a speed downgrade to not show Mod Stats unless hover - i have then all pretty much memorized so it isn't really a problem for me, but still.

the art is fine, though.

To fit the new mods, a few adjustments have been made to the font and the font size. I know that the text is a bit blurry, I made a few test, but nothing that is convincing enough yet. The text readability is something that I want to improve, so it's definitely something I'll change one day. No changes concerning the mod stats, it works like before. It's the same speed to zoom the mod, and the stats were never displayed when the mod was zoomed out. And if you consider that the big text for the name is already difficult to read, it would be impossible to read the description when the mod is zoomed out.

4 hours ago, ETYNING said:

sniper do not have tainted mag but warframe builder have pls fix this

Yes I'll fix this in a future update.

35 minutes ago, ETYNING said:

can we have survivability score  for frame

You make it sound like that'd be easy. Something like that involves not only considering if Vitality, Steel Fiber, Redirection, and Vigor are on but also recovery options, energy management, presence of Quick Thinking, how often abilities are being used, other mod choices like handspring/constitution, healing options, weapon choice and modding, and Focus among probably a few other things.

48 minutes ago, ETYNING said:

can we have survivability score  for frame

Short answer is no.

As I already explained, the updates like this one that are not major updates (major updates is the new stuff added to the game) are not possible at the moment because I'm busy with other projects. The last week with almost one update per day was an exception, I can't work that much on WB all the time.