Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

I think it really depends of the weapon and the situation.

Burst dps is the dps when you don't need to reload, so if you can kill ennemies and reload when they are dead, sustained dps is not a very accurate value. But, if you need to reload before you killed everything, sustained dps is more accurate, for a boss for example.

I see thanks a lot. :)

Logged in just to reply to this because this is absolutely amazing.

You've clearly outdone yourself to make the website simplistic and easy to use, which is the selling point for me.

I'll be using it for as long as I'll play Warframe and be sure to tell others about it. 

Once again, this is amazing and thank you for putting your hard work out there for people to use.

My first comment ever on here so goes to show it takes a lot to make me login and reply.

Sigh. Hate to dump this on you, but Focus Energy is still doing weird stuff. Its like residually leaving electric damage wherever its placed, rofl.

Prior to the below pic, I had FE on the upper left, correctly making Radiation and Cold. When I switched it with Killing Blow, I expected to see Blast Damage. However, I got - Radiation. Huh? I then took FE off, and still got Radiation:

RadiationwithoutElec.jpg

So then I took off the cold damage mod too, and got... 0% Electric, even with the Fire mod still equipped. 

Base0Elec.jpg

Hope that gives you a better idea of whats going on. Seems to work on initial placement correctly, but still weird S#&$ if you move it.

Edit: Replacing the upper left slot appears to fix it. So its counting that slot as electric until overridden.

Edited by Darzk

The Tesla charge count appears to be off. With my current build, it claims I should only be getting 3 charges per tesla, when I get a few more than that. Unmodded, a max rank tesla has 10 charges according to the wiki, while builder lists 8.

The Tesla charge count appears to be off. With my current build, it claims I should only be getting 3 charges per tesla, when I get a few more than that. Unmodded, a max rank tesla has 10 charges according to the wiki, while builder lists 8.

Fixed to 10 for max rank.

@Darzk. I found issues with the charged damage on melee weapons (I fixed these issues), but at the moment I can't reproduce the issue you found. Can you reproduce it again ? Which browser are you using ? Also if you are using a browser with a javascript console, can you check if there are any errors if you get this problem again ?

Edited by Stoi84

@Darzk. I found issues with the charged damage on melee weapons (I fixed these issues), but at the moment I can't reproduce the issue you found. Can you reproduce it again ? Which browser are you using ? Also if you are using a browser with a javascript console, can you check if there are any errors if you get this problem again ?

Was able to recreate the problem on all of Chrome, Firefox, and IE. Not sure how to check the console for you.

Okay, was unable to reproduce the problem all of a sudden and found another necessary condition, when moving FE away it has to swap with something, otherwise it works correctly. If I move FE to an occupied slot it will bug, if I move it to a blank slot it appears to refresh correctly.

I made a first fix. Here's the issue I was able to reproduce.

http://goo.gl/r2g4iq

Switch Focus Energy with Reflex Coil

Remove Focus Energy

Add Focus Energy in the same slot

Swtich Focus Energy with Reflex Coil again

With these steps, I had problems with the electricity. With the fix, I don't have anymore. Did this solved your issue too Darzk ?

Edited by Stoi84

Yes, it's because the critical chance and the critical damage only affect the projectile (the 75 impact damage), not the explosion. I'll maybe add the explosion damage to the charged attack page, so we can see the 2 different values, but I really think that the projectile damage is really negligeable compared to the explosion.

Edited by Stoi84

is there any chance you could add a section for Sentinels/Sentinel weapons as well? People may say that they aren't as important as your own weapons, but they're still something you can apply mods to and they're always nice to have.

Edited by Ptylerdactyl

It's a lot of data to add to the database, as well as a long job with coding and translation. I don't have that much time these days, so don't expect this to be implemented any time soon, unfortunately. Maybe in the future, but the more things there are, the longer it is to maintain the application up to date.

Hey again,

Shotguns appear to not be seeing a base DPS increase from Cleanse mods; only the added elements are getting the +30% when you click the checkbox.

Edit: Also, Phage comes with a - polarity.

Edited by Darzk

Your math is wrong. Crit multiply does not add correctly X3.3 is +330% dmg, crit chance i noticed on gorgon does not add up correctly, burst dmg is X10 of dmg not X2, X3 or X5 of burst weapons fire mode, the crossbow does charged crits and has low chance but massive multiply,  can u add ability to remove mods rather than refreashing, your reports dont include all dmg reductions. If i see anymore i will say.

U sould add weak spot dmg coz that makes a massive difference in game.

Edited by (PS4)Dean_Harvey