Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

I know I'm late on the updates, but don't worry, I'm still alive. I'm very busy with another project and Euro has started, so I have less and less time.I'll do the updates, there's just no ETA yet.

Edited by Stoi84

9 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

I know I'm late on the updates, but don't worry, I'm still alive. I'm very busy with another project and Euro has started, so I have less and less time.I'll do the updates, there's just no ETA yet.

Trust me. You owe us no explanation. We really appreciate you working on the Warframe builder at all when you have free time. Your awesome :)  Ill just continue to wait patiently.  

PS: Also thank goodness your alive. I was getting worried. Dont scare us like that! lol

1 hour ago, Stoi84 said:

Can anyone gives me a list of the missing weapons ?

Thanks.

50 minutes ago, xlraistlx said:

As far as weapons I believe you're only missing the Dark Split Sword.

But the warframe changes on 18.13 is pretty substancial. But please check the Trinity, Valkyr and Mag changes done aswell on 18.13.2

Also Volt & Mesa (Well not necessarily Mesa because her only change was her 4th taking mods & her 2nd ability stay with her.)

On 19/6/2016 at 2:37 AM, Banser said:

Add primed pressure point already! 

Can't post normal build because of this. 

Calm down, it was recently added to the game and it will be added to the builder soon. Just wait.

29 minutes ago, BPNPC said:

What's the formula you use for sustained DPS? I'm trying to replicate your numbers but I'm not getting the same ones.

Actually, is there a place where I can see all your formulas?

10 hours ago, BPNPC said:

What's the formula you use for sustained DPS? I'm trying to replicate your numbers but I'm not getting the same ones.

(damage*clip size)/(clip size/rate of fire+reload speed)

9 hours ago, BPNPC said:

Actually, is there a place where I can see all your formulas?

Nop.

On 19/06/2016 at 0:50 AM, swefpifh said:

The value of Vile acceleration are wrong. When the mod are maxed, it have a value of 11. But on your site, it's 9.

Are you sure about this ? 11 sounds like the mod was placed on a wrong polarity. I see nothing about a change in the cost on the Wiki, but it's maybe outdated.

I have a few questions regarding the new starting mod capacity.

• Does this affects everything (weapons, sentinels, warframes) ?
  • Is the max still 30 points (x2 with Orokin) for everything ?

I started working on the updates, but it'll take a moment before it's online. I worked on all the abilities a few months ago, and seeing so much changes is just discouraging.

4 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

I started working on the updates, but it'll take a moment before it's online. I worked on all the abilities a few months ago, and seeing so much changes is just discouraging.

Thanks for the updates and formulas.

If you find yourself busy with a lot of stuff, I suggest updating the weapons stuff first, like Prime Pressure Point. Most people (including me) use WFBuilder for weapons, not so much frames.

16 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

I have a few questions regarding the new starting mod capacity.

• Does this affects everything (weapons, sentinels, warframes) ?
  • Is the max still 30 points (x2 with Orokin) for everything ?

A piece of equipment will only gain mod points until its level is MR+1, so yes, the max (without auras or staces) is still 30 or double if there's a catalyst/reactor. Also yes, all equipment is affected.

I see. So you need to be MR 29 (MR 0 is 1 point, MR 5 is 6 points) and the items needs to be level 30 to have all the points, right ? And at MR 15, you can only have 16 x 2 points max, which is achieved on level 16 for the item ?

Sorry I think I mislead you.

The maximum mod capacity hasn't changed. It is still 30 without catalyst or reactors, 60 with it, before additions from auras or stances.

The way mod obtention works is: If a MR 20 player gets a new weapon, it will have and starting mod capacity of 20 (same as his MR). And it will remain with 20 mod points until it reaches a level above the owner MR, and will continue to gain a point per level, so at level 30 will have 30 mod points.
If the weapon has an Orokin Catalsyt installed those numbers are duplicated, as in: the starting mod capacity is 40, and each level above of the owner MR will grant 2 points per level.

Also MR 0 is equal to level 0 on weapons, so no points are granted.

IMO you shouldn't change the level input on the builder, unless you somehow implement a way to save the account MR so that it checks if the level put on the builder is lesser than the MR saved and then match it to it.

38 minutes ago, TheTundraTerror said:

Yeah, for Saryn Prime: Under the details page for spores, the word status is misspelled "Statut" and "Enemy" is misspelled " ennemi".

It's well spelled in french :D I'll fix this with the next update, when it's ready.

-Added the melee weapon Dark Split-Sword. The stats should automatically switch when you equip or unequip a dual swords stance. I assumed that the default stats and the stats from the heavy sword stance are the same.
-Fixed the position of the Melee Combos button, under the aura mod, for the melee weapons.
-Fixed the mods Sinister Reach and Combustion Beam not showing for the Phage.
-Added the mods Primed Pressure Point, Electromagnetic Shielding, Acid Shells, Fomorian Accelerant, Harkonar Scope, Hunter's Bonesaw, Nightwatch Napalm, Rift Strike, Vulcan Blitz, Medi-Ray, Silent Battery, Everlasting Ward, Infiltrate, Primal Rage, Creeping Terrify, Iron Vault.
-Fixed various french words hidden in english language.
-Updated Mag's abilities.

Edited by Stoi84

8 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

-Added the melee weapon Dark Split-Sword. The stats should automatically switch when you equip or unequip a dual swords stance. I assumed that the default stats and the stats from the heavy sword stance are the same.
-Fixed the position of the Melee Combos button, under the aura mod, for the melee weapons.
-Fixed the mods Sinister Reach and Combustion Beam not showing for the Phage.
-Added the mods Primed Pressure Point, Electromagnetic Shielding, Acid Shells, Fomorian Accelerant, Harkonar Scope, Hunter's Bonesaw, Nightwatch Napalm, Rift Strike, Vulcan Blitz, Medi-Ray, Silent Battery, Everlasting Ward, Infiltrate, Primal Rage, Creeping Terrify, Iron Vault.
-Fixed various french words hidden in english language.
-Updated Mag's abilities.

thank you so much :D

Hi Stoi84,

amazing work you did there! One minor bug in frost snowglobe calculation details. The description shows radius but the calculation is in diameter. This can be confusing sometimes :-)

best,

bWild