Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Hi Stoi64,

Can I offer two suggestions to what should be added to your build calculator?

Additions:

Arcanes: Cosmetic augments like Arcane Guardian, Avenger, and Strike change playstyles significantly, and I was hoping that you could find a way to add their effects in a separate line. I know original arcane helmets are implimented, but is there a way to add the new arcanes?

Channeled Melee Weapons: Powers like Primal Fury, Landslide, and Hysteria are included in the power section of your warframe builder, but since they work based off of melee mods as well, is there a way to make a linked section or even a separate section for them?

Adjustable Crit Chance and Multiplier: Some powers such as Primal Rage and Electric Shield adjust Crit Chance or crit damage, so is there a way to make the crit chance and damage adjustable like fire rate and aura?

These changes would be much appreciated. Thank you Stoi64, you deserve a medal of honor for what you've done for this game.

Edited by (PS4)Crixus044

• 2 weeks later...

-Hunter's Bonesaw is now displayed for the Ripkas.
-Zephyr's Dive Bomb speed is now affected by power strength.
-Added the Archwing weapons Agkuza and Cyngas (this one could need more informations as it seems to be a burst weapon).
-Added the new Archwing, Amesha.
-Added the following Archwing mods : Afterburner, Cold Snap, Energy Field.
-Added the new companions Kavats, Smeeta and Adarza.
-Added the following Kavat mods : Cat's Eye, Reflect, Mischief, Charm, Sense Danger, Territorial Aggression, Pounce, Sharpened Claws, Swipe.

What will come later:

-Add the proper existing mods to Kavats.
-New PvP stances.
-Warframes skills updates.
-Archwings dual stat mods.

Don't forget the weapon balance changes too.

Thanks for the hard work!

• Increased Dark Split-Swords Critical Chance while dual wielding by to 25% and Critical Multiplier to 2.5x.
  • Slightly increased the Dark Split Sword dual wield attack speed.
  • Slightly decreased the Dark Split Sword Heavy Blade attack speed.
  • Increased the Dark Split Sword Heavy Blade  Element Damage to 90 and Status Chance to 25%
  • Increased the Twin Basolk Status Chance to 40% and increased Elemental damage to 65.
  • Slightly Increased Twin Basolk attack speed.
  • Increased Twin Basolk Ground Slam damage by 4x , attack radius to 7.5m, and Status Chance to 65%.
  • Increased the amount of Impact damage done with Stradavar automatic fire while decreasing the Puncture and Slash damage these attacks do.
  • Increased the amount of Puncture damage done with Stradavar semi-automatic fire while decreasing the amount of Slash damage these attacks do.
  • Slightly decreased the amount of damage done by Stradavar automatic fire and increased the amount of damage done by semi-automatic attacks.
  • Increased the Stradavar Status Chance to 15%.

7 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

Does the Kavats can be equipped by all the mods from sentinels/kubrows that are not skills ? Like Fast Deflection, for example. There's only 1 sentinel mod listed here http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Kavat_Mods so I thought maybe there are exceptions. Is this list up to date ?

Kavats can only use Companion mods and Kavat mods (which means not sentinel).

f63a606cac.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Stradavar's secondary fire appears to still be working off pre-Specters values. According to the wiki it should be:

7.5 Impact

30 Puncture

12.5 Slash

But on the site its secondary fire still has:

4.5 Impact

15 Puncture

10.5 Slash

The weapon compare should automatically pick the best build from the submitted builds, a lot of weapons use subpar or complete garbage builds when using the weapon compare. This makes the whole thing completely pointless.

Was trying to use it to decide which weapons to get rid of, but I quickly realized that won't work. 

The builds have not been updated in a long time because I no longer play to Warframe, and it's a lot of work. I don't have someone I can ask for these boring tasks. The idea of using the 'best' builds is not viable, because there's nothing to define what is the 'best' build.

On 7/28/2016 at 10:30 AM, Stoi84 said:

The builds have not been updated in a long time because I no longer play to Warframe, and it's a lot of work. I don't have someone I can ask for these boring tasks. The idea of using the 'best' builds is not viable, because there's nothing to define what is the 'best' build.

Are you looking for anyone to carry on the project of updating/adding mods and weapons?

There appears to be a bug with the Covert Lethality mod. I discovered this issue while building the Karyst melee weapon. Looking at the details it states that with no mods the Karyst Toxin damage is 55. If you add a Covert Lethality mod (+100 damage) the damage increases to 165 Toxin damage. However if you then add Molten Impact mod (+90% fire damage) instead of increasing the damage it gets reduced to 104 Gas damage. On the other hand if you select the Fever Strike mod (+90% toxin damage) it increases to 313 Toxin damage.

I believe that adding the Molten Impact mod should increase the Gas damage to 313 not reduce it to 104 Gas damage.

On 03/08/2016 at 6:23 AM, Kalbintion said:

Are you looking for anyone to carry on the project of updating/adding mods and weapons?

I'll need to do this on day, but I don't have the time right now. It's a bit more difficult than just creating a build on WB. I didn't create anything for this, so I need the result in a special format to be able to copy/paste it in the code.

------------------------------

Is the Heliocor the only missing weapon ?

Besides the PvP stances, are there any missing mods ?

Also still looking for the dual archwing mods. The wiki is not updated and the few that is online is different from the patch note from DE.

Edited by Stoi84

6 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

You're missing the Okina, and the stance that was introduced with it, Spinning Needle.

--

6 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

Also still looking for the dual archwing mods. The wiki is not updated and the few that is online is different from the patch note from DE.

From the latest update notes:

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Note Clarification: Specters of the Rail

Hide contents

In Specters of the Rail, we listed this release: 
New Dual Stat Archwing Mods (At full rank):

Arch-Melee: Meteor Crash - +60% Impact + 60% Status Chance
  Arch-Melee: Nebula Bore - +60% Puncture +60% Status Chance
  Arch-Melee: Astral Slash - +60% Slash +60% Status Chance
  Arch-Gun: Comet Blast - +90% Impact +90% Status Chance
  Arch-Gun: Quasar Drill - +90% Puncture +90% Status Chance
  Arch-Gun: Zodiac Shred - +90% Slash + 90% Status Chance

The actual intent was to release solely physical damage mods, the Status Chance information being obsolete and reflecting content that changed in the Dev environment. Sorry for any confusion, the current Mods are working as intended as Physical Damage Mods only! 

So the stats on wiki are the ones in game for the mods.
As a side note, there exists a video claiming that the mods are (or at least were) taking the base total damage and not only the physical they increase. Will check that later and try to gather info whether or not this is intended.

Alright. It's not updated for the pictures of the mods, on the Wiki, so I'm not sure which one is for which mod. If you have some of the mods don't hesitate to send me a screenshot.

I think the update will be live tomorrow.

13 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

I'll need to do this on day, but I don't have the time right now. It's a bit more difficult than just creating a build on WB. I didn't create anything for this, so I need the result in a special format to be able to copy/paste it in the code.

------------------------------

Well, I'd be interested in doing that when the time comes. I've had my fair share of things like that in the past myself, being a programmer, so it wouldnt be anything new to me.

Edit: In regards to missing mods: I noticed Primed Vigor and Shocking Speed (Volt Augment) were missing during my builds on the site

Edit 2: I'm an idiot about Shocking Speed, its there, on the build i was making, sitting quietly in the bottom left corner just next to the aura, mocking me for thinking it was missing.

Edited by Kalbintion
Adding response to second part of stoi84's msg

-Updated the weapons Dark Split-Sword, Twin Basolk, Stradavar.
-Fixed the companion mods, they are now displayed for the Kavat.
-Added the Heliocor and the Okina, melee weapons.
-Fixed an issue with the mod Covert Lethality and innate elemental damage.
-Added the mods Spinning Needle and Primed Vigor.
-Fixed the text for the mod Stealth Drift.
-Fixed a case when some PvP mods were still displayed when unticking the box to show/hide the PvP mods.

I'll wait for the Archwing mods.

Hi, upon trying to create a frankly crazy build for the Latron Wraith (going for insane fire rate but also somewhat viable for damage (also probably a pure, lets see how many bullets we can spray build)), I found that the fire rate caps at 10, when my current Latron Wraith has a fire rate of 15.17 so the builder isn't really showing me accurate information.

10 hours ago, I-Am-MoMoJoJo said:

Hi, upon trying to create a frankly crazy build for the Latron Wraith (going for insane fire rate but also somewhat viable for damage (also probably a pure, lets see how many bullets we can spray build)), I found that the fire rate caps at 10, when my current Latron Wraith has a fire rate of 15.17 so the builder isn't really showing me accurate information.

Stoi let it cap at 10 to return a more accurate value due to the human inability to click at some of the firerates that modding would give. Still if you wish to know the values, the firerate mavule can be edited manually.
Just like so

qP473K9.png