Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Yes, they generate a few revenues. They are used to cover the cost of the server and the domain name, but these are acceptable costs, nothing fancy, as well as to cover a part of the time that I've spent and that I will spend on this project. 

Warframe Builder took an extent that I didn't imagine at first, and for a long time, the users were asking almost every day for new features. I've worked on these new features and on the updates for hundreds and hundreds of hours despite the fact that I was no longer playing to Warframe (I stopped like 2 years ago), and used my free time and the time I could have spend on other projects to continue updating and improving Warframe Builder.

This is something I've explained a while ago, it's a win-win system. I'm getting a little something in return with the ads, and the app keeps being updated. Of course, I'm sometimes, like now, busy with a lot of things and the update takes a bit to arrive, but it arrives, and that's the most important.

• Added the following mods : Ammo Case, Brief Respite, EMP Aura, Empowered Blades, Stand United, Elemental Sandstorm, Hysterical Assault, Flash Accelerant, Assimilate, Growing Power, Pistol Amp, Shotgun Amp, Path of Statues, Safeguard.
  • Added the following weapons : Rakta Dark Dagger, Sancti Magistar, Secura Lecta, Synoid Heliocor, Telos Boltace, Vaykor Sydon, Gazal Machete, Zenistar.
  • Fixed the mods Vacuum and Animal Instinct.
  • Fixed the Galatine Prime and the Stradavar.

1 hour ago, Stoi84 said:
  • Added the following mods : Ammo Case, Brief Respite, EMP Aura, Empowered Blades, Stand United, Elemental Sandstorm, Hysterical Assault, Flash Accelerant, Assimilate, Growing Power, Pistol Amp, Shotgun Amp, Path of Statues, Safeguard.
  • Added the following weapons : Rakta Dark Dagger, Sancti Magistar, Secura Lecta, Synoid Heliocor, Telos Boltace, Vaykor Sydon, Gazal Machete, Zenistar.
  • Fixed the mods Vacuum and Animal Instinct.
  • Fixed the Galatine Prime and the Stradavar.

Thanks man

The Index Preview introduced a new melee to complete a collection, and some new mods, and Baro brought in a new Prisma weapon. 

Weapons:

Caustacyst

Prisma Grakata

Mods:

Kinetic Richochet

Medi-Pet Kit

Pain Threshold

Shield Charger

Static Discharge

Thermagnetic Shells

I will continue to make these lists for you as we get updates and find new mods we didn't realize were in the updates. 

Credit: DE for listing the weapon in their update, endless Baro bots for new Prisma Grakata, this Reddit post for the mod list, and, of course, the Wikia and their editors for being so quick and reliable in adding pages with the main info needed. 

Edited by KoredaBlade
Wrong Name & Links for "Charge" Mods

Just now, LunarEdge7 said:

The links for these lead to nowhere. Guess the wiki peeps haven't got to them yet?

Already had fixed them as, like I noted, I had to test them and the easiest way was to post and tap on the links. As edit note says, I simply named them wrong in both post and link. I'm mobile so I have to take things in a slower and more roundabout manner. 

15 hours ago, KoredaBlade said:

Already had fixed them as, like I noted, I had to test them and the easiest way was to post and tap on the links. As edit note says, I simply named them wrong in both post and link. I'm mobile so I have to take things in a slower and more roundabout manner. 

Alright.

hey man i see you're looking for moderators, i lead a moon clan, have a great knowledge of the game mechanics and know how to use a wiki if i need to freshen up n the mechanics, i've just noticed that some builds are taken down by mods who really dont understand the mechanics of the game and take them down because they just dont read descriptions. i mainly want to help and become a moderator because i hate that, that happens.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

It's under secondary fire, right above the stats.

My bad. Didn't realize you divided the instances of damage, although I must say that it is somewhat counter-intuitive to have the explosion under "Secondary" since secondary fire is usually triggered by the Middle Mouse Button by default. 

I made a userscript that adds an option to create a new mod, so you can play around with riven mods until @Stoi84 has time to implement it properly.

Installation:

Limitations:

• it's not saved anywhere (= you have to add it every time you refresh the page)
  • multiple elementals on one mod don't work at all (throws an exception somewhere in the site's source code)
  • negative values work only with attributes that already were negative on some other mods (so dmg, fire rate, ..., but not multishot, crit, ...), no idea where the problem is exactly, i guess acknowledging the negative modifier is just hardcoded for the few attributes (???)
Edited by cubis123
detailed installation

11 minutes ago, cubis123 said:

I made a userscript that adds an option to create a new mod, so you can play around with riven mods until @Stoi84 has time to implement it properly. You need Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey extension depending on your browser.

Limitations:

• it's not saved anywhere (= you have to add it every time you refresh the page)
  • multiple elementals on one mod don't work at all (throws an exception somewhere in the site's source code)
  • negative values work only with attributes that already were negative on some other mods (so dmg, fire rate, ..., but not multishot, crit, ...), no idea where the problem is exactly, i guess acknowledging the negative modifier is just hardcoded for the few attributes (???)

Sorry, but how can I use this userscript?