Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Hi,

First of all, amazing job with the webapp, have been using it for a long time now and it's helped me optimise my build so much!

Secondly, small report:
On the "Rakta Dark Dagger" you don't have the mod "Gleaming Blight" selectable for it even though you can apply it in game.

Thanks and keep up the good work!!

Edited by DarkEagleX

I had a look at the riven mods.

So far, from what I understand, is that they are mods with randomized effects and randomized bonuses for these effects. To me it means that sharing a build with a mod like this is "more or less" useless because it's gonna be really difficult to find someone with the exact same mod. That would make a lot of builds obsolete for a lot of players, and will only lead to have 80 versions of one build with only a minor difference in the Riven mod.

What I'll probably do is save the mods client side (cookie or local storage), and only allow them to be used in private builds. That'll also save the database a lot of work because saving and loading these mods could soon mean dealing with a table that is thousands of entries long.

Not sure when I'll do this though, it seems like there's a good amount of work. But I started to think about this.

Here's the first part of the update, it's more or less all the things reported here + some others, without the Riven mods. I'll try to think about these during the week.

-Added a -- polarity to the Fluctus.
-Updated the Sonicor.
-Gleaming Blight can now be used on the Rakta Dark Dagger.
-Added the following melee weapons : Caustacyst, Kesheg, Broken Scepter, Orvius.
-Added the following secondary weapons : Twin Rogga.
-Added the following primary weapons : Zarr.
-Added the following mods : Primed Cryo Rounds, Kinetic Ricochet, Thermagnetic Shells, Static Discharge, Shield Charger, Pain Threshold, Medi-Pet Kit.
-Renamed the mod Rapid Consequence to Emergent Aftermath.
-Added the pictures for the following mods (this should only leave the removed mods for balance with missing pictures) : Meteor Crash, Nebula Bore, Comet Blast, Astral Slash, Quasar Drill, Zodiac Shred, Elemental Sandstorm, Hysterical Assault, Flash Accelerant, Assimilate, Emergent Aftermath, Static Alacrity, Thundermiter, Shrapnel Rounds, Ambush Optics, Brain Storm, Skull Shots, Measured Burst, Mortal Conduct, Plan B, Secondary Wind, Soaring Strike, Sudden Justice, Tactical Retreat, Triple Tap, Vital Systems Bypass, Kill Switch, Gorgon Frenzy, Grinloked, Heavy Warhead, Final Act, Final Tap, Focused Acceleration, Deft Tempo, Directed Convergence, Double Tap, Jolt, Voltaic Strike, Path of Statues, Safeguard.
-The Prisma Grakata was listed as a new weapon to add but it was already available, probably a reward from an old event. This is why it's not listed.

I released a first update for the Riven mods.

Now, all the rifle type weapons have a new mod named Riven Mod that is blank, no stats, no cost. You can edit this mod by using the link EDIT RIVEN MOD just above the stats of the weapon. You can set the polarity, the cost, as well as the stats. It's a mod with no rank, so each time you upgrade the mod to a higher rank, you'll need to manually edit the stats.

For each weapon where the Riven Mod is available, you can create one custom Riven mod. For example, you can have 1 mod for the Boltor Prime, 1 for the Soma, 1 for the Attica, etc. You can't have 2 for a weapon. The idea is that there's only 1 blank mod, and you set the stats of this mod for each weapon. The stats are saved on your computer, using the HTML5 local storage, thus you need to allow the cookies from Warframe Builder to save your mods. There's an import/export function so that you can copy the export link to put in your descriptions, or use it on another device to load the mod.

I didn't test everything much, I focused mainly on the code. With luck everything will work fine, but I doubt it. Just report the problems you find with all the details needed so I can fix them.

On 11/30/2016 at 8:12 PM, Stoi84 said:

I released a first update for the Riven mods.

Now, all the rifle type weapons have a new mod named Riven Mod that is blank, no stats, no cost. You can edit this mod by using the link EDIT RIVEN MOD just above the stats of the weapon. You can set the polarity, the cost, as well as the stats. It's a mod with no rank, so each time you upgrade the mod to a higher rank, you'll need to manually edit the stats.

For each weapon where the Riven Mod is available, you can create one custom Riven mod. For example, you can have 1 mod for the Boltor Prime, 1 for the Soma, 1 for the Attica, etc. You can't have 2 for a weapon. The idea is that there's only 1 blank mod, and you set the stats of this mod for each weapon. The stats are saved on your computer, using the HTML5 local storage, thus you need to allow the cookies from Warframe Builder to save your mods. There's an import/export function so that you can copy the export link to put in your descriptions, or use it on another device to load the mod.

I didn't test everything much, I focused mainly on the code. With luck everything will work fine, but I doubt it. Just report the problems you find with all the details needed so I can fix them.

It still has the problem i pointed out when making an userscript for it:

• multiple elementals on one mod don't work at all -> e.g. setting +x toxin and +y heat on a riven mod throws an exception (after equipping it) and breaks the weapon's stats
  • negative values now seem to work, but for negative multishot doesn't go below 1 bullet (in the game it does, you can actually have a chance of not firing a bullet at all)
Edited by cubis123

Regarding the multishot... if you have -50% multishot on a gun that normally fires one bullet, the result is 50% chance of firing a bullet and 50% chance of not firing a bullet ? The displayed damage should then be half of the total damage ?

9 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

Regarding the multishot... if you have -50% multishot on a gun that normally fires one bullet, the result is 50% chance of firing a bullet and 50% chance of not firing a bullet ? The displayed damage should then be half of the total damage ?

Yes, as far as I know this is how it works.

This is absolutly great work. Your dedication and performance is outstanding.

I really recommend to ad a donation button. I would be pleased, if I can give you something back for your great work.

One Idea of impromvent. I would recommend a 2nd Riven mod per weapon. Is use WF Builder a lot to compare mods on the trading chat with my own.

I spoke, a long time ago, of a future way to "support" me. I'll be able to speak about this soon. I appreciate the fact that you guys want to support in a more direct way, but for now, the only way is to not use an adblocker, and it's enough for me. Just wait a few more weeks for the rest.

Salutation ami Tenno.

Premièrement je tiens à te féliciter du travail fournit; Warframe Builder est un outil tellement utile !

Deuxièmement, je voudrais savoir à quoi servent exactement les "Blank" Shotgun/bow/... ect. J'ai cru comprendre qu'il servent à créer des armes, mais impossible de mettre un nom ou de mettre une polarité innée, est-ce une fonctionnalité en développement ou bien ce n'est pas l'objectif des ces paternes d'armes?

17 hours ago, sniperloic said:

Salutation ami Tenno.

Premièrement je tiens à te féliciter du travail fournit; Warframe Builder est un outil tellement utile !

Deuxièmement, je voudrais savoir à quoi servent exactement les "Blank" Shotgun/bow/... ect. J'ai cru comprendre qu'il servent à créer des armes, mais impossible de mettre un nom ou de mettre une polarité innée, est-ce une fonctionnalité en développement ou bien ce n'est pas l'objectif des ces paternes d'armes?

Ces armes servent généralement pour des tests si l'arme voulue est manquante, ou pour simuler une arme créée via une capacité, comme Lame Exaltée.

11 hours ago, TheR3AP3R said:

when drifting contact will be added?

When I'll know more about the missing mods. Are the two mods linked recently the only 2 missing mods ? Or is there more ? Its way easier for me to add most of the missing stuff in one bunch, and not 1 or 2 every 5 days.