Warframe Builder

Stoi84

21 hours ago, gabriel2007 said:

Harpak base stats are completely wrong:

starts with

icone_penetration.pngpuncture

and it´s only

Burst type weapons account for a trigger pull, so it displays the damage of the three bullets, unlike the game's UI, which shows damage of a single bullet.

Also the checkbox for critical chance and damage calculations is marked by default.

@Stoi84, I took the liberty of compiling a small list (with wiki links) of everything I have noticed missing from Warframe Builder at the moment.  I hope you will find it useful in adding everything.

Warframes:
Valkyr Prime

Primary Weapons:
Cernos Prime
Javlok

Melee Weapons:
Venka Prime

Mods:
Chilling Reload
Condition Overload
Corroding Barrage
Dispatch Overdrive
Drifting Contact
Enduring Affliction
Guardian Derision
Healing Return
Icy Avalanche
Reinforcing Stomp
Relentless Combination
Savior Decoy
Streamlined Form

I believe Riven Mod reload speed is being miscalculated. Currently, a positive value is adding to the reload time and negative values are subtracting, it should be the other way around. As for example, Fast Hands mod has (+)30% Reload Speed, so it makes you reload 30% faster, decreasing your reload time. But, if you put 30% reload speed on a riven mod it results in your reload time being 30% slower, not faster.

Hey mate,

I noticed Warframe builder currently isn't up-to-date and was wondering if you could use some help with the maintenance?
Some time ago I think I read a bit about you mentioning Warframe-Builder consuming a lot of your time.
Should you require assistance you can let me know. I would be willing to help.

I myself have found the site quite helpful and would be willing to help maintaining it.

Kind regards,

TikTakTime

Hi I wanted to express my apprecation for the build maker! It comes super in handy even on the fly!

However... I did notice that the mod "Bore" is missing from the secondary weapons (or could be bugged for me?) I would love if you could eventually add it (back?)

Thank you again, a literal ton, for maintaining the build maker!

-Added the following mods : Chilling Reload, Condition Overload, Corroding Barrage, Dispatch Overdrive, Drifting Contact, Enduring Affliction, Guardian Derision, Healing Return, Icy Avalanche, Reinforcing Stomp, Relentless Combination, Savior Decoy, Streamlined Form.
-Added the following weapons : Venka Prime, Cernos Prime, Javlok (no secondary fire yet).
-Added Valkyr Prime.
-Added the Riven mod edit button for the sentinel weapons (rifle type only).
-Fixed the reload speed for the Riven mod.

On 18/12/2016 at 0:21 PM, Oz147 said:

I'm sure, that it'll be very useful. If you'll ever want to translate this app to arabic, or to help you in translating it to English - I'll be more than glad to help :)

Translating to another language is too much work now, even for me and even if you manage to translate all the mods/names. I'd instead consider removing the french and russian language.

On 24/12/2016 at 2:37 PM, TikTakTime said:

I noticed Warframe builder currently isn't up-to-date and was wondering if you could use some help with the maintenance?

The best thing you can do to help is to provide me a list like this one https://forums.warframe.com/topic/163393-warframe-builder/?do=findComment&comment=8178532 when there's enough stuff to add. This saves me a lot of time.

Might aswell start the new list.

Warframes

• Nidus.
  • Ash's Blade Storm got changed a bit, this is the only thing should concern you:
    Activation cost 0 energy. Marking cost is 15 per target affected by Power Efficiency (10 base if invisible).

Pets

Primary weapons

Secondary weapons

Melee weapons

Mods

Edited by xlraistlx
On par with 19.5.7.1

On 12/26/2016 at 9:36 AM, Stoi84 said:

Seems to be available for me. Do you experience this on all the secondary weapons ?

It was the Secura Dual Cestras that I experienced it on. Oddly enough it doesn't seem to be happening anymore. I tried it multiple times and even reset my browser etc and it didn't appear so I'm not really quite sure what the problem was! Either way it must've been a me-thing since it's there now.

First of all, many thanks for this and the continued effort!
Blank weapons helps a lot with testing ^^
But the 2 lowest values are going over the window, small visual thing.

Update 19.4.2

gave buffs to Sicarus Prime and Glaive Prime, the builder hasn't been updated on those.
And seems like no RIvens for secondaries or shotguns either.

Edited by EineSohn