Warframe Builder

Stoi84

6 hours ago, NrSpringfield said:

I don't know if this only affects Gmail, but requesting a new password doesn't work.  Despite filling in the correct information. and the Recover Password confirmation window popping up, the email never arrives.  Nothing's blocked, and it doesn't even appear in the Spam folder.

Yes, Gmail is affected by this, as well as some others email providers. I still haven't worked on this yet. In the meantime, if you want to change your password, send me a private message with your username and email.

Love the program, I love to tinker, try builds, and work on my own.  I also like to share them to my guild.  For some reason my password is not working, and I tried having it send me a new password to no avail.  The help button does not Help me in this situation so hoping someone here can.  Not sure if it's because my email is a business or what but Please add a way to get help on the program with regards to registration and email password resets.

Please...

Thank you!

BlizArmy

22 minutes ago, xRayBanPsycho said:

Site requires an update, Please add Aklex Prime too :)

I talked about this literally 5 posts above yours. Please try to read what's going on before dropping your comment here or it'll become very difficult to follow. Moreover, please try to talk about the updates in the form of questions in the future. When will the update come ? is there a planned date ? etc. Something starting by "Site requires an update" hurts my eyes, looks like and order to me, and I as already stated, I'm doing this because I want it, I have no obligations.

Speaking of the update... I started working on it a few hours ago, it should arrive in the evening, or tomorrow.

-Added the sentinel Taxon.
-Added the weapons Artax, Ohma, Aklex Prime.
-Added the mods Sovereign Outcast, Astral Autopsy, Molecular Conversion, Retarget, Primed Regen.
-Updated/fixed the mods Regen, Primed Vigor, Vacuum.
-Updated the stats of the Kubrows.
-Fixed an issue where the critical bonuses from a mod for a sentinel were still in use after removing the mod.
-Fixed the critical chances and critical values that were inverted for the sentinels.
-Updated the name of the sentinel mods Calculated Redirection and Enhanced Vitality.
-Condition Overload's damage bonus is now used in the damage formula. Use the dropdown menu to select the amount of status effects affecting the target.
-Fixed various issues with the element combinations and the charged attacks.

Sometime recently the calculation for elemental damage, at least on the Aksomati, probably all pistols, got messed up

https://goo.gl/l6Kv8t

Riven: WyIyIiwiMTgiLFsiZGVnYXRzIiwiMjc1LjkiLCJjaGFuY2VzX2RlX2NyaXRpcXVlIiwiMTkyLjciLCJ2aXRlc3NlX2RlX3ZvbCIsIjEwMC44Iiwicml2ZW4tc3RhdHVzX2R1cmF0aW9uIiwiLTk1LjIiXV0=

Should be: https://gyazo.com/d2398067ab853591ce8f52b714336596

Showing me on both chrome and IE: https://gyazo.com/e4cc67fd02ffb383235a024409c2cc4a

Elemental damage is about 300 too high, like it's adding 190% instead of 90%. Happens regardless of which two elements I use, first one applies correctly, second is way too high.

This is a niche issue, since very few people actually bother that much with Sentinel weapons, but those seem to be lacking Riven mods. I noticed this when I started rolling my Sweeper Riven.

Also, the side ads tend to move a bit oddly when the browser is narrow. I often narrow it when I test different Rivens, so I can copy the stats from the game without alt-tabbing. I am using Chrome and Firefox and on both the side ads float a bit strangely. On Firefox the side ads also float at the very bottom of the page, giving the site a bit strange look. The top ad seems to work fine for me.

The elemental damage issue should be fixed now, a mistake with yesterday's update.

Riven mods were existing for sentinel weapons... but only for rifle type weapons. I unlocked them for shotguns now.

Edit : Also fixed the layout issues.

Edited by Stoi84

On 16/2/2017 at 10:05 PM, Stoi84 said:

I talked about this literally 5 posts above yours. Please try to read what's going on before dropping your comment here or it'll become very difficult to follow. Moreover, please try to talk about the updates in the form of questions in the future. When will the update come ? is there a planned date ? etc. Something starting by "Site requires an update" hurts my eyes, looks like and order to me, and I as already stated, I'm doing this because I want it, I have no obligations.

Speaking of the update... I started working on it a few hours ago, it should arrive in the evening, or tomorrow.

Sorry pal, I was just kind of reminding, the last post on the website was like on 2014 so I thought you'd be inactive on it so I just dropped the message, didnt mean it the way you took it, my bad.

On 21.2.2017 at 0:31 PM, Kalbintion said:

That seems to be a bit misleading to me when compared to in-game stats and players are not told that its health is affected by frost's armor through the tooltip, would it be possible to add that bit of information to the calculations.

In-game tooltips reveal almost nothing worthwhile anyways, so people NEED to visit wikia to get a grip of what abilities actually do and what affects what. DE is notoriously bad at delivering technical information through in-game mediums, and I would not hold my breath of that fact changing any time soon.

On the same note I do not see any point in adding such info to the builder, since wikia already has all that info readily available. All extra info in the builder would just clutter the nice, simple UI we now enjoy. I would imagine it would also be quite time-consuming to add such info.

Calculator should be for calculating.

Edited by Caduzeus

It should be used for calculating, i agree, but calculations mean nothing without knowledge of what it represents. The text on the site does not indicate what and how it is calculated nor mentions what it would be shown in-game. If someone new, or a person like myself who has played over 1000 hours in-game, does not fully read the wiki and wants to mess around with builds on the site the information presented should be comprehensive on what it is indicating otherwise the person may assume the site is wrong and it becomes harder for that person to trust the information being presented as valid.

I will have to agree about DE being terrible at technical information within the game, but that doesn't mean calculators derived for the game should be bad* at indicating what it is representing and that adding this could additionally further clutter the interface. If anything, rewording the text stating it is effective health rather than just base health would be helpful in indication that it may not be what is seen in-game.

* I am not indicating this tool to be bad. Its a wonderful tool to know without having to do everything in-game.

The builder is AMAZING! It's very useful, but I guess it still needs some improvements like the User Interface. But of course, this couldn't be done easily by a single person (as I think you're the only one updating the site) But as said, keep up the good work!

I love this site. I use it all the time to figure things out and how I want to build them and how they need to be built. I did have a question. I just have seen this a few times when building. Take mag prime for example.

having her polarized once and filling her mod slots up she has 74 points. With all the mods I put on her in the game it adds up to 74 but on the site, it only adds up to 72. It's really not that big of an issue I was just curious. I can easily accommodate for the points and figure it out. I just didn't know if it was a glitch I have or if I'm just doing something wrong.

But all in all this site is amazing and you're doing a great job. I love it.