Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Strun wraith reload speed is incorrect on the builder when adding more to the magazine size. This is what happens in game:

• base ammo = 10, base reload = 5,0s
  • with ammo clip: ammo = 16, reload = 7,7s
  • with ammo clip and chilling reload: ammo = 16, reload = 5,5s

Similarly reducing the magazine size reduces the reload time of a full clip. So it seems like reloading a single shell has certain reload time and it is multiplied by the ammo required to reload the clip.

On 30/11/2016 at 7:12 PM, Stoi84 said:

I released a first update for the Riven mods.

Now, all the rifle type weapons have a new mod named Riven Mod that is blank, no stats, no cost. You can edit this mod by using the link EDIT RIVEN MOD just above the stats of the weapon. You can set the polarity, the cost, as well as the stats. It's a mod with no rank, so each time you upgrade the mod to a higher rank, you'll need to manually edit the stats.

For each weapon where the Riven Mod is available, you can create one custom Riven mod. For example, you can have 1 mod for the Boltor Prime, 1 for the Soma, 1 for the Attica, etc. You can't have 2 for a weapon. The idea is that there's only 1 blank mod, and you set the stats of this mod for each weapon. The stats are saved on your computer, using the HTML5 local storage, thus you need to allow the cookies from Warframe Builder to save your mods. There's an import/export function so that you can copy the export link to put in your descriptions, or use it on another device to load the mod.

I didn't test everything much, I focused mainly on the code. With luck everything will work fine, but I doubt it. Just report the problems you find with all the details needed so I can fix them.

Just wondering how input critical damage on the riven editor?

On 24/09/2017 at 11:53 PM, Stoi84 said:

It's critical multiplier.

As for the reload rate for the shotguns, I need to think about this, this will need some coding and I don't have much time right now.

Okay thanks but I just need the mathematical formula for working out the critical multipliers from the critical damage percentages given on the riven's to input / edit them.
Can anybody help me, I'm terrible at maths, how do I work out from the percentages on the two riven on the image below for the Opticor Acricron +184.8% critical damage and the Opticor Acriata +155.3% critical damage?

Is it according to this website

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Critical_Hit ,if so how does it work out with the riven's critical damage percentage above?

PS image not inserting

Edited by optical10
Stuff

On 9/25/2017 at 7:19 AM, optical10 said:

Okay thanks but I just need the mathematical formula for working out the critical multipliers from the critical damage percentages given on the riven's to input / edit them.
Can anybody help me, I'm terrible at maths, how do I work out from the percentages on the two riven on the image below for the Opticor Acricron +184.8% critical damage and the Opticor Acriata +155.3% critical damage?

Is it according to this website

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Critical_Hit ,if so how does it work out with the riven's critical damage percentage above?

PS image not inserting

Wut? You don't have to do any math. That's the entire point of the builder. It does the math for you. Just copy the numbers on the riven into the riven template and the site will do the rest.

11 hours ago, jjafargi said:

Wut? You don't have to do any math. That's the entire point of the builder. It does the math for you. Just copy the numbers on the riven into the riven template and the site will do the rest.

On 30/11/2016 at 7:12 PM, Stoi84 said:

I released a first update for the Riven mods.

Now, all the rifle type weapons have a new mod named Riven Mod that is blank, no stats, no cost. You can edit this mod by using the link EDIT RIVEN MOD just above the stats of the weapon. You can set the polarity, the cost, as well as the stats. It's a mod with no rank, so each time you upgrade the mod to a higher rank, you'll need to manually edit the stats.

For each weapon where the Riven Mod is available, you can create one custom Riven mod. For example, you can have 1 mod for the Boltor Prime, 1 for the Soma, 1 for the Attica, etc. You can't have 2 for a weapon. The idea is that there's only 1 blank mod, and you set the stats of this mod for each weapon. The stats are saved on your computer, using the HTML5 local storage, thus you need to allow the cookies from Warframe Builder to save your mods. There's an import/export function so that you can copy the export link to put in your descriptions, or use it on another device to load the mod.

I didn't test everything much, I focused mainly on the code. With luck everything will work fine, but I doubt it. Just report the problems you find with all the details needed so I can fix them.

I just needed to know if its the x0.0 weapon multiplier or % input figure that the developer said was used for Crit Damage for rivens but I know that now its the figure for those like me confused by the answer.

1 hour ago, optical10 said:

I just needed to know if its the x0.0 weapon multiplier or % input figure that the developer said was used for Crit Damage for rivens but I know that now its the figure for those like me confused by the answer.

I can't test it myself because I no longer play for years, but I assumed that a +100% critical multiplier in game would mean that the 3x multiplier becomes 6x. That is how the builder works too. Just put 100 into a riven mod for the critical multiplier and you'll see that the "n"x value is multiplied by this percentage.

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed that my build for the dark split-sword is showing the heavy blade stats even with a dual sword stance mod equipped.  Also, if I remove the stance mod and put it back on, the stats are temporarily corrected but the listed elemental damage is still incorrect.  It appears that it is being calculated using the base weapon damage of 65 instead of the modified base damage (primed pressure point) of 172.25.  I've linked my build here.

17 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

I can see that something is wrong yes. Please give me the values you would expect for each case for that build in terms of damage, with and without the stance. That way I'll be able to try and see where the problem is.

The following values are what my build should show with the crit damage calculation disabled:

Without Stance (Heavy Blade) -  238.5 Radiation / 286.2 Corrosive

With Stance (Dual Swords) - 172.25 Radiation / 206.7 Corrosive

I know this topic is primarily for news and bugs for warframe builder, but I have a question if you don't mind. Why don't you have a comment sections for the builds that people made, and is it possible for you to make builds browse-able by author. I also wanted to browse the most popular build in general or maybe by when they were made, but those are less interesting and important I think at least. Otherwise all I got to say is I love the site and thank you for all your hard work in making it.

A comment system is too much work. I'm not speaking about development, but about moderation. This has been discussed many times over the last years, and the answer is still the same.

About the possibility to browse builds by authors, this is an idea that was also discussed and proved to be good, but since it's a non mandatory feature, it's at the bottom of the to-do list, I use the time I have to work on Warframe Builder on the updates and fixing the current issues. It's not a secret that I'm busy with another project, and I can't work on Warframe Builder as much as I want, or at least, as much as it could be needed. It's enough to keep the site up to date and functional, but no more.

Edited by Stoi84

Sniper stats were pretty heavily reworked with update 22, including a different buff on the zoom for Vectis/Prime. It'd be nice to have the Builder entries for those updated so we can start experimenting around it.

Edited by Chrysocyon