Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Target acquired is an 11 drain gold mod, WF builder incorrectly displays this mod as being 9 drain and silver.

Furthermore, I feel that having an event checkbox for headshot on enemy (similar to the one that comes up when Argon Scope is placed) is necessary to calculate the damage this mod is contributing. Currently, adding this mod to a sniper build does not alter the numbers in any way. Sorry if this has been brought up before. Thanks for all the work you're putting in!

cd2fd53cd0.png

Edited by Sky-Scythe
Incorrect information

Great tool, couple bugs I'd like to submit for your review.

Blood Rush Critical Chance error:

Steps to recreate bug- Install Rank 10 Blood Rush on a blank melee weapon (in this example case, the Prisma Skana), then observe the CRITICAL entry, with respect to Combo Counter.

Observed Results (for Prisma Skana):
1x Combo Multiplier (IE No combo counter) returns 2.0x|53.0% CRITICAL
1.5x Combo Multiplier returns 2.0x|69.5% CRITICAL
2.0x Combo Multiplier returns 2.0x|86.0% CRITICAL

Expected Results (for Prisma Skana):
1x Combo Multiplier (IE No combo counter) should return 2.0x|20.0% CRITICAL
1.5x Combo Multiplier should return 2.0x|69.5% CRITICAL
2.0x Combo Multiplier should return 2.0x|86.0% CRITICAL

Accompanying information (Taken from warframe wikia):
Without a Combo Counter, Blood Rush provides no bonus to critical chance.

Suggested resolution:
A special exception to be made for the Blood Rush mod that checks to see if the Combo Counter is set higher than 1x before applying effect.

Riven (oh god another riven bug) Crit Chance Error:

Steps to recreate the bug: Apply a Riven with the Critical Chance on Slide Attack stat set to 80% on a melee weapon (in this case, the Prisma Skana), then select the "Slide" Combat State.  Observe the CRITICAL values.

Observed Results (for Prisma Skana): 2.0x|36.0% CRITICAL

Expected Results (for Prisma Skana): 2.0x|100.0% CRITICAL

Accompanying information:
Research both from the Warframe wikia and my own observations with a similar stat riven show that the Critical Chance on Slide Attack effect on melee rivens functions identically to Maiming Strike. See http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Riven_Mods#comm-1210556 for supporting evidence.

Suggested resolution:
Rather than have the Riven's entry for Critical Chance on Slide Attack be a multiplicative effect, it should be changed to function identically to Maiming Strike.

Hope this all helps you!  Again, great product you got here! :D

Hey just ran across this.....AWESOMENESS!!!! I really like the idea of a cross-referencing WF/weapon/companion build database that lets a massive amount of Tenno exchange ideas and trial and error results, plus gives you a base idea of what exactly you are working with when it comes to DPS, enemy elemental weaknesses and so forth. Excellent Work!!!

Bug: An error in Lenz elemental calculations.

Ingame, when a Max rank Hellfire and Max rank Cryo Rounds are the only mods on Lenz, the dmg is 1,966 Blast and 50 Impact, no matter which comes first.

In the builder, this is true when the order is Cryo Rounds>Hellfire, but when it's Hellfire>Cryo Rounds, it says the dmg is 50 Impact, 660 Blast, 639 Heat, with crit turned off on both. I wish I could provide images but something is up with my computer and it's not letting me post pics so sorry if this is just a waste of time.

5 hours ago, xaneks said:

how do i contact the sites administrator on warframe builder? Someone used an old email account of mine to register for the site that wasnt me

Yep, just happened to me too. Someone used my email address to make an account on WarframeBuilder.

The email asked me to contact the site administrator if it wasn't me who made the account, I couldn't find any way to do that besides here. 

2 hours ago, Anime_Chaos said:

With myself making three here after being unable to find a contact for the site admin there is probably a wave of email addresses being used to create phony accounts. I can't imagine why.

theyre trying to use warframe builder to backdoor their way into warframe account info most likely

A lot of accounts were created recently, probably by a bot. It seems like a bunch of e-mails was stolen from somewhere else and used on Warframe Builder to create accounts. I'll have a look into this.

Edit 1: I deleted most of the fake accounts and disabled the inscriptions. I'll look into the issue a bit more, but seems like Warframe Builder is the target of another problem, not the cause.

Edit 2: So... Lots of accounts were created by what looks like an automated process (bot) on Warframe Builder, which slowed down the site a little for the last hours. I've disabled the inscriptions while I'm looking into the issue, so the site should run fine now. A lot of these accounts were just spam, but a bunch of these accounts used the name/e-mail of the game itself, for persons who never had a Warframe Builder account, so these usernames/e-mails come from somewhere else and have been used on Warframe Builder without the owner consent. I deleted all these accounts, they're gone. There's not much else I can do about it, unfortunately. All I can do is assumptions, and that'll lead nowhere. If someone is in possession of your username and/or e-mail, he can do pretty much what he wants with it. I understand that you guys can be worried about this, but I can't do more than certify you that the accounts were deleted, unfortunately. Although you got an e-mail from Warframe Builder, you should think where you use this username/e-mail to find the source of the "leak". From what I see, Warframe Builder and you are suffering from something that happened somewhere else.

The only advice I can give is to never use an important password on something that isn't important, where you can lose something. There's nothing you can lose on Warframe Builder and other fansites, so don't use an important password for these sites.

I'm here if you have any question.

Edit 3: You can now register again to the site. I took measures to prevent the spamming, hope that's gonna work.

Edit 4: Seems like Gmail is blocking the e-mails again. I'll look into this another time but I'm aware of the issue.

Edited by Stoi84

Found a pretty simple bug: The damage displayed when showing crit damage is inaccurate. I believe this is due to incorrect Critical Multiplier values. For instance,

the Braton has a Mult of 1.5x, but the damage displayed when Critical Bullet is enabled is actually applying a multiplier of 1.05x.

Just now, Saaedrav said:

Well it seems that the site is down atm, any news?

read this

4 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

A lot of accounts were created recently, probably by a bot. It seems like a bunch of e-mails was stolen from somewhere else and used on Warframe Builder to create accounts. I'll have a look into this.

Edit 1: I deleted most of the fake accounts and disabled the inscriptions. I'll look into the issue a bit more, but seems like Warframe Builder is the target of another problem, not the cause.

Edit 2: So... Lots of accounts were created by what looks like an automated process (bot) on Warframe Builder, which slowed down the site a little for the last hours. I've disabled the inscriptions while I'm looking into the issue, so the site should run fine now. A lot of these accounts were just spam, but a bunch of these accounts used the name/e-mail of the game itself, for persons who never had a Warframe Builder account, so these usernames/e-mails come from somewhere else and have been used on Warframe Builder without the owner consent. I deleted all these accounts, they're gone. There's not much else I can do about it, unfortunately. All I can do is assumptions, and that'll lead nowhere. If someone is in possession of your username and/or e-mail, he can do pretty much what he wants with it. I understand that you guys can be worried about this, but I can't do more than certify you that the accounts were deleted, unfortunately. Although you got an e-mail from Warframe Builder, you should think where you use this username/e-mail to find the source of the "leak". From what I see, Warframe Builder and you are suffering from something that happened somewhere else.

The only advice I can give is to never use an important password on something that isn't important, where you can lose something. There's nothing you can lose on Warframe Builder and other fansites, so don't use an important password for these sites.

I'm here if you have any question.

The site shouldn't be down. I took care of the issues, it's working for me. However, I updated something in the config of the domain, DNS side. Maybe that's why the site seems down for you right now. Or maybe I did a mistake and it'll go down for me in a few... I recommend waiting a bit and see. If it's related to the DNS that'll either fix itself for you if it's a propagation issue, or it'll go down for me at one point or another, meaning it's indeed a config issue.

1 hour ago, Kavazier said:

I'm getting this when i try to load the site. Anyone else had this? I couldn't tell if this was malware on my computer or whatever, done some scans but they haven't found anything https://gyazo.com/e903c3538401a0f0aba7e1c1bfc59bbe

I'm getting this as well on my PC. When I try and visit the site on my phone using an entirely different connection the website refuses my connection then jumps to the same page eventually.

I already flushed my DNS cache as suggested but the fact its showing up on my phone using my 4G connection as well makes me think its the site that has something wrong with it, as if the site hosting hasn't been paid or something.

il y a 6 minutes, Straga27 a dit :

I already flushed my DNS cache as suggested but the fact its showing up on my phone using my 4G connection as well makes me think its the site that has something wrong with it, as if the site hosting hasn't been paid or something.

No. I just changed the DNS config, that's why you get this page. It's either wait for the propagation or wait until the problem happens to me to so that I can conclude that the new DNS isn't configured properly. This had to be done, I understand this is a problem when you want to use the site, but that won't last very long.

12 minutes ago, Stoi84 said:

No. I just changed the DNS config, that's why you get this page. It's either wait for the propagation or wait until the problem happens to me to so that I can conclude that the new DNS isn't configured properly. This had to be done, I understand this is a problem when you want to use the site, but that won't last very long.

Hang on, I'm not suggesting you didn't need to change around the DNS settings, I'm just saying that it looks like a site level problem as its directing me to the French version of the hosting site rather than the English version. I assume the only reason it would do that is because the original creator of the website (you) either rented the server in a French datacenter or made a French account on OVH.com.

The page looks like a page you see after buying a domain is all.

Edited by Straga27