Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

9 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

A lot of accounts were created recently, probably by a bot. It seems like a bunch of e-mails was stolen from somewhere else and used on Warframe Builder to create accounts. I'll have a look into this.

Edit 1: I deleted most of the fake accounts and disabled the inscriptions. I'll look into the issue a bit more, but seems like Warframe Builder is the target of another problem, not the cause.

Edit 2: So... Lots of accounts were created by what looks like an automated process (bot) on Warframe Builder, which slowed down the site a little for the last hours. I've disabled the inscriptions while I'm looking into the issue, so the site should run fine now. A lot of these accounts were just spam, but a bunch of these accounts used the name/e-mail of the game itself, for persons who never had a Warframe Builder account, so these usernames/e-mails come from somewhere else and have been used on Warframe Builder without the owner consent. I deleted all these accounts, they're gone. There's not much else I can do about it, unfortunately. All I can do is assumptions, and that'll lead nowhere. If someone is in possession of your username and/or e-mail, he can do pretty much what he wants with it. I understand that you guys can be worried about this, but I can't do more than certify you that the accounts were deleted, unfortunately. Although you got an e-mail from Warframe Builder, you should think where you use this username/e-mail to find the source of the "leak". From what I see, Warframe Builder and you are suffering from something that happened somewhere else.

The only advice I can give is to never use an important password on something that isn't important, where you can lose something. There's nothing you can lose on Warframe Builder and other fansites, so don't use an important password for these sites.

I'm here if you have any question.

Edit 3: You can now register again to the site. I took measures to prevent the spamming, hope that's gonna work.

Edit 4: Seems like Gmail is blocking the e-mails again. I'll look into this another time but I'm aware of the issue.

Thank you very much for the clarification. 

In my specific case, my account got hacked by some Russians a few months back (I know this because the subsequent support emails I got were in Cyrillic) and so I was worried it might be related to that. DE sorted it out pretty quick and I have enabled extra security features on my account so there isn't much danger of it happening again. 

Remember to turn two-factor authentication on people! :clem:

BUG report (not sure if you are still actively updating):
For melee rivens with a slide crit stat, the stat is multiplying the base crit chance of the weapon instead of being additive (like Maiming Strike). So the final slide crit chance and damage numbers with Blood Rush are wrong. Pretty sure it has to be additive based on my extensive testing.

Edited by NasaNhak

Can't place mod Implaer Munitions on pistol builder, it just don't want to be placed and freezed in air where I released mouse button. Other mods are work, only this create an error.

dNuT0j2a.gif

Also builder list appearing after bottom of all page, while should be at the center (at least on my latest version of Firefox).

Sry if im wrong but it seems to me that the base damage values of the astilla are wrong. Warframe builder shows this values:

Impact: 80.710 

Puncture: 48.426

Slash: 89.934

But the ingame values and from warframe wiki are a little lower:

Normal Attacks

Impact b 70.0 Puncture b 42.0 Slash b 78.0

So my question is: Did i do something wrong or are the numbers simply incorrect?

Hi Stoi,

Noticed an issue with the site today. The Gunsen's default layout on the site has a Naramon polarity for the stance, which is correct, and another Naramon polarity in the regular mod slots. The polarity in the regular mod slot is supposed to be a Madurai one.

Thanks for the work on the site, it's such an awesome tool!

Le 02/02/2018 à 12:11, McTheMan a dit :

Sry if im wrong but it seems to me that the base damage values of the astilla are wrong. Warframe builder shows this values:

Impact: 80.710 

Puncture: 48.426

Slash: 89.934

But the ingame values and from warframe wiki are a little lower:

Normal Attacks

Impact b 70.0 Puncture b 42.0 Slash b 78.0

So my question is: Did i do something wrong or are the numbers simply incorrect?

That is related to the fact that Warframe Builder uses the critical chances and the critical multiplier to increase these numbers. You can see the base values by unchecking the box near the critical values.

Le 23/01/2018 à 01:58, DaemonFleur109 a dit :

Bug: Ballistica Prime shows a base status chance of 59% which is not right xD

It's a status probability. Basically, it tells you that with 4 bullets, you have a 59% chance to have at least one status effect.

Edited by Stoi84