Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

-Fixed the pellet count for the Twin Rogga.
-Fixed the polarities for the Gunsen and the Cassowar.
-The cold damage from the Glaxion should be displayed again, it was caused by the updates related to the Lenz.
-The mod Impaler munitions will no longer freeze when equipped.
-Fixed the mod Target Acquired.
-Fixed the reload time for the Akbolto Prime.

I'm a lot busy and thus I don't have the time for more than fixes for now, my free time is used to evacuate the stress caused by my other project. So nothing new with the Lenz and the slide problem on the Riven for now. I'll do this at a later time. Don't forget to report any missing thing here.

I just updated all the primary weapons, according to the patch notes and based on the stats of the wiki. I noticed that some things on the wiki were wrong, but unfortunately, not at the very very beginning, so it is possible that a few weapons have the impact and puncture value inverted.

• Karak Wraith damage and Latron Wraith damage were missing, no changes for the moment.
  • I was not able to understand some information for the Drakgoon and the Scourge.

I will work on the secondary weapons in the next days.

I understood there are missing weapons/warframes, please provide me with a list and links to the wiki if you want to see these added in the next update. And of course, if I fixed something wrong or forgot something, report this here.

Edited by Stoi84

There's a high chance you have to revisit some values then, the Wiki is still being updated.

I don't know what you don't get of Drakgoon and Scourge, so I'll try to explain:

Drakgoon has more uncharged damage, projectile speed and reduced charge time, projectile lifespan and charged damage. Effectively the fact that the status chance increase is listed with (charged) creates confusion. I think verify uncharged status chance is not an easy task.

Scourge's change is probably related to a number that the arsenal doesn't show, or it's hidden somewhere, like Penta having Impact and Blast damage, but Impact is only the direct hit while Blast is only the explosion.

These pages are still under mainentance, but I'll post the abilities that had the biggest changes:
Tail Wind a new version of Tail Wind that also has a version of Dive Bomb
Airburst the new ability that replaces Dive Bomb
Resonating Quake No more stacks, but the description is very criptic
Counter Pulse That has replaced Shield Transference
Target Fixation That has replaced (?)  Divebomb Vortex
Petrify Is no longer a channelling and its maximization is pretty simplier
World On Fire has burnt many hearts

If you come with any news related to the Ability Maximization you can contact me, so I can properly update the Wiki :)

3 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

I just updated all the primary weapons, according to the patch notes and based on the stats of the wiki. I noticed that some things on the wiki were wrong, but unfortunately, not at the very very beginning, so it is possible that a few weapons have the impact and puncture value inverted.

Telos Boltor crit chance seems to be incorrect, the stock crit chance is now 30% (75% after point strike).

Le 11/02/2018 à 07:12, Carbonitepon8 a dit :

i love this site and all the work you put into it, also good luck on updating all the new weapon changes, but do you plan to add the zaws and amps?

No plans for this right now, it's too much work and I don't have the time.

-Added the Viper Wraith.
-Updated the secondary weapons the snipers and the bows based on the patch note and the wiki + updated the primary weapons that were missing in the previous update.

Snipetron damage still missing.

There's still probably a few weapons with wrong stats (I'm pretty certain one primary has impact and puncture inverted but I can't remember which one), report them here as soon as you find one so that I can fix this with the next update.

Thanks for your kind words and support, that was indeed a good amount of work.
Thanks TonnoTuna for the complete report. While I don't have the time to update this now, that'll very useful in the near future, for sure.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Stoi84 said:
On 2/11/2018 at 1:12 AM, Carbonitepon8 said:

i love this site and all the work you put into it, also good luck on updating all the new weapon changes, but do you plan to add the zaws and amps?

No plans for this right now, it's too much work and I don't have the time.

I've been building my own tool for the past couple of months, based on @Stoi84's excellent work as well as that of Semlar and the wiki contributors. It can handle Zaws and Amps just fine, including the construction of each type of weapon, melee modding for Zaws, and Virtuos Arcanes for Amps. The unique thing I'm trying to do is optimize builds by mathematically determining where a metric such as Burst DPS can be improved by swapping out one mod for another. Here's the link. Please leave any feedback in this thread

Please note that I'm not trying to hijack this thread or compete with Warframe Builder. There are a lot of things that Builder does that I can't do yet, most notably all the calculations relating to Warframes (which I'm working on), and Companions. I hope to offer something unique, something I haven't seen done by any other tool made for Warframe, in my tool's optimization capabilities. With that in mind, I'd appreciate any constructive feedback you guys can provide as I continue to learn and improve my own understanding of the math involved in this game we all enjoy. 

I registered  to the web Page Warframe Builder it logged me in right away and said it was send a confirmation email but never got one in my Inbox or spam folder.. I logged out and now it won't let me log in stated incorrect information after putting in my email and password...

Hello everyone. Thanks for all the effort put in this wonderful and useful tool.

Today i was modding the Twin Rogga to test out a build and it seems like either negative and positive impact/puncture/slash damage on the riven give the NaN error.

Keep up the good work!

pic

Edited by Dago87

If you have a Gmail address, that's a known issue. Gmail is boucing the mails from Warframe Builder at the moment. Maybe others do so too... Send me a private message with your username and email, I'll manually change your password.

Alright, I think I fixed again the problem with the emails. You should receive them again on your Gmail address, it's working for me so I hope it's the case for everyone. I suggest that any person in the process of asking/waiting for a manual password recovery tries the online form one more time first.

I'm sure it's a great site, to bad you can use it because half the page i covered by a giant Commercial, that has been placed on top of the pages.

Cant create an account, because I cant see what is required in the text field, because a giant Commercial is covering the text and half the text fields...... 

That's obviously a localized problem or an issue appearing under certain circumstances. If that was not the case, a lot of people would have complained about this already. I never encountered this issue myself.

You're not giving any information, so it's impossible to help. Browser? Version? Screen resolution? Everything that could help me to reproduce or understand the issue is welcome.

Edited by Stoi84

You missing:
AMP Build; Zaw Build and ofc alot of these infos is so inaccurate, is not small difference, it is big difference (Warframe Builder vs Warframe In-Game) stats. And I dont need to mentioned that u need to write proper description of everything cuz alot infos confuses other players...etc. Impossible to add Riven's stats to the weapon...etc, etc.

Cheers.

Edited by AvPCelticPredator