Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Amp weapons can be calculated using the blank weapons, but not saved. This last point could change in the future, but nothing planned yet.

Zaws are not planned at the moment, I already stated my position about this, this is too much work for now, I don't have the time for this.

The stats always seem to differ because the user doesn't know that the damage values are increased by the critical values. This can be deactivated by unchecking the box near the critical values. It's possible that some weapons are outdated, but most of them are up to date, I'm pretty sure of this since I had to go through most of the primary and secondary weapons with the last update. Another common mistake is with the burst weapons or with any weapon firing more than 1 bullet. Just keep in my that Warframe Builder always displays the stats for 1 shot (click), not 1 bullet, and 1 shot can fire multiples bullets (multishot, burst weapons).

Riven mods are functional, however, I recently read there were some issues with some weapons and/or stats that'll be fixed in the next update. Also, for performance reasons, the Riven mods are saved on your computer, thus you'll need to put the export code of your mod in the description if you want to share it. The way this last point works could change in the future, but nothing planned yet.

There are two help files to help you understand how the site works if it's what you are talking about. I don't see what is confusing, Warframe Builder is a very straightforward tool to use.

What are these three etc? Anything else to report or to ask?

Edited by Stoi84

8 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

What are these three etc?

That means that u missing video guide which can be really helpfull and usefull for players whos confused about WF Builder.

Video guide speaks thousands words.

Everything what u are explain to me about: How to uses Rivens...u can sample easy explained in video and showed to other guys how they need to use it properly, cuz there is alot other guys whos cannot understand how actually that works, but with your small help they can teach themself.

Thank you for your answer and I hope so that u will understand my point now.

Take care. :smile:

As expected, this is a I.E 11 related issue only. I'll have a look into this.

Edit: I changed the css so that I.E 11 too can understand what's happening. Should be good now.

Edited by Stoi84

This one looks like a javascript issue. Try to refresh your cache with ctrl+F5 and make sure that the scripts aren't blocked. If you open the dev tools with F12 on Chrome, you should see red messages under the console tab when this issue appears, maybe they can help if refreshing the cache and checking that the scripts aren't blocked doesn't help.

10 hours ago, darkfreakz said:

Could it be that some weapons aren't up to date, yet?

The Quanta Vandal lists 10% Critical Chance, x2 Critical Damage and 25% Status chance.

The wiki lists 22% Critical Chance, x2.4 Critical Damage and 30% Status Chance.

It appears the beam weapon rebalance wasn't implemented yet.

Just a reminder. I no longer play Warframe for years, so it's up to you guys to let me know about the updates and the things to add. I'm just checking this topic on a regular basis, and that's it. Asking for an update ETA doesn't help if no one made me aware of it. So the best thing to do is to list the missing things or the things to fix.

Edited by Stoi84

On 06/03/2018 at 12:50 PM, TonnoTuna said:

Proofs? I don't know if you're the one who commented on the pages, but just stating a difference on numbers doesn't automatically mean that the data is valid.

If the site is correct then...

Status Base: 25
2 mods 60/60 = 15% bonus every

SC = Base + Bonus
SC = 0,25 + 0,15 + 0,15
SC = 55%

SC with Acolyte status mod
"The Status Chance bonus is applied after all other Status Chance mods."

SC =  Base + Acolyte * (Base + Bonus)
SC = 0,25 + 0,9 * (0,25 + 0,15 + 0,15)
SC = 0,25 + 49,5
SC = 104,5

or calculation is done differently?

3 hours ago, --SKZ--Doug-Desu said:

"The Status Chance bonus is applied after all other Status Chance mods."

The problem is the fact that the editor who added this sentence has just say that it works in this way, without actual proof. Seems I'll find a way to test it by myself...

For continuous weapon changes, refer to:

Personally, I don't use your tool much, I prefer doing tests in Simulacrum instead of refer to a hippy DPS that means all and nothing. But I think that now people also want to add Arcanes in their loadouts, if you ever manage to add them, at this wiki link you can find the full list.

8 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

Just a reminder. I no longer play Warframe for years, so it's up to you guys to let me know about the updates and the things to add. I'm just checking this topic on a regular basis, and that's it. Asking for an update ETA doesn't help if no one made me aware of it. So the best thing to do is to list the missing things or the things to fix.

Ever thought of placing a sort of recruitment call for experienced coders to work with you on the project (while you don't play)?

So you keep in charge/owning the website, but others, who keep up with the changes etc, apply patches?

Edited by darkfreakz

Stoi84

U are miss one important thing in Warframe build's.

Each Warframe doesn't have base statistics, so only I see effects on added mods without base stats, and that will confuses alot players.

For example: I added on Chroma build: Primed Continuity + Narrow Minded which show's me on Chroma build +154% power duration.

With base stats 100% and plus 154% must to be 254% but not 154% only.

Remember that every warframe have base statistic:

• Abilitly Duration 100%
  • Ability Efficiency 100%
  • Ability Range 100%
  • Ability Strenght 100%

So, fix that.

Also I'll show u my Lanka builds in the game later and compared with Lanka builds on the site to see differences.

I already answered this remark a few weeks ago, there's nothing to fix. Warframe builder shows +154%, notice the +. It's 154% + the base value. The effect on the skills in the detailed report is based on this, the values are good. If you add continuity and look at the duration, you'll see that, for example, 8s duration become 10.4s.

Edited by Stoi84

I updated the beam weapons. I tried to work fast, so check carefully if there's isn't a mistake in the stats before setting your mods. I'll see when I have the time for the rest, Arcanes being some kind of important thing now, but they also will require a good amount of work, so that's not for tomorrow for sure.

Il y a 6 heures, darkfreakz a dit :

Ever thought of placing a sort of recruitment call for experienced coders to work with you on the project (while you don't play)?

So you keep in charge/owning the website, but others, who keep up with the changes etc, apply patches?

I already tried to work with others for the moderation, and while some worked with me for a fairly long time, most gave up without a word after a few weeks, even days sometimes. And it was only moderation. I just don't have the time to set up a multi-person work environment. I'm doing the updates, sometimes it may feel slow or late, but as long as I don't announce that I stop working on this, you can be sure that the update will arrive one day or another.