Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Riven mods are now saved in the database with the build they belong to and only registered users can save builds. So yes, you need to be registered to be able to save the Riven mod data with the build now, but everyone will be able to see it once they open your build. The fact that using the link doesn't work in another tab is because the riven mod data is not saved in the URL, it's only saved in the database. That's something I could consider doing one day or another, that doesn't seem too difficult to do, but I don't have much time for this right now.

With the previous system, only you, the creator of the build, was able to see the Riven mod and only on the device where the mod was edited. The mod was indeed saved on your device, but that was a very limited system. Sharing the link to import/export the mod with the build was not very user-friendly, and you were limited to only 1 Riven mod per weapon.

Edit: Ok, I think I was able to do something for this in 30 minutes or so, I hope it didn't break anything else. Now, if you export a non-saved build, the Riven data will carry through the URL. If you export a saved build, no changes, the data from the database will be used. Let me know if it fixes your issue.

Edited by Stoi84

Hey everyone!

I sent a message to Stoi asking if he would like a list of changes I saw that should be made to Warframe Builder, and he said yes. I've only finished looking through the Warframes, but I have what I found here.

You can find a page with Wiki citations and some better formatting here -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DliVGfDOuRBKsOgfH00RNkV4wdpXVufglQTEOlTL4pU

Warframes

Ash

Bladestorm - Lower energy drain per mark from 15 to 12, mark cost while invisible from 10 to 6.

Atlas

Tectonics - Add rubble stats (+200% velocity, 30m range). Do not display while Tectonic Fracture is equipped, as walls cannot be turned into boulders and therefore Petrify has no effect on them.

Petrify - Increase energy cost to 75. Remove energy drain per second.

Chroma

Vex Armor - Increase armor bonus per shield lost from 0.63% to 0.875%. Increase damage bonus per health lost from 1.75% to 2.75%, and max bonus damage from 175% to 275%. Bonuses should be applied before mods (not sure if this is in effect).

Ember

Fireball - Add damage at full charge (+200%). Add lingering “Napalm” fire damage and duration (20% DOT, 10 sec. duration).

World on Fire - Add overheated stats (+200% damage, -50% range, +200% energy drain). These stats gradually increase and reach the listed stats over 9.5 seconds after World on Fire is cast (unaffected by mods).

Gara

Mass Vitrify - Remove duration. Add health per ring segment (2,225 hp). Unfortunately, the percentage of health gained per enemy health/shield glassed appears to be unknown.

Mag

Decrease Mag’s energy from 150 to 125. Increase Mag Prime’s energy from 150 to 175.

Crush - Add shields regenerated per allied Warframe and Companion (40 on cast, 25 per enemy hit per tick. Can create Overshields).

Nova

Null Star - Add +5% reduced damage taken per orb (max 90%).

Zephyr

Tail Wind - Add -50% energy cost on mid air cast. Increase damage from 250 to 500.

Dive Bomb - Replace with Air Burst. Combine with Tail Wind.

Air Burst - Add as second ability.

Tornado - Change damage from Magnetic to Physical

Mods

Augments

Resonating Quake (Banshee) - Update description and stats.

Lasting Covenant (Harrow) - Add to Harrow’s equippable mods.

Shield Transference, now Counter Pulse (Mag) - Update name, description and stats.

Larva Burst (Nidus) - Add to Nidus’ equippable mods.

Razorwing Blitz - Add to Titania’s equippable mods.

Divebomb Vortex, now Target Fixation - Update name, description and stats.

Hope this info helps!

-Dev

Edited by Devalius

Stoi84, good sir! Can I please help with a russian translation? It contains a TON of errors and misspeling, and lot of things just aren't translated at all. I understand your lack of time and wish to be helpful.

PM me if you agree. Discord is preferred, but Skype/mail/PMs are fine too.

You have to fix Multishot on Continuous :)

Continuous Weapons don't get additional status chance from Multishot; only the main beam(s) can proc, the others just increase the overall damage.

Edited by TonnoTuna

1. Maiming rivens are bugged to be added as normal crit chance rather than maim, as others are reporting.

2. It's incorrect to show 1x combo multiplier for the purposes of calculating dps with blood rush. Your combo multiplier is either 0 (1 to 4 hits), or 1.5x+, it's not possible to have a 1x combo multiplier. If your multiplier is 0 (less than 5 hits) blood rush actually doesn't contribute any crit chance/DPS. I tested this in the simulacrum, just use a fragor prime with crit chance mod and blood rush, you can't orange crit til 5 hits (1.5x multiplier). The default should be 0x combo multiplier, the next should be 1.5x

Hello,

@Stoi84 mate is there any chance there will be a section for enemy defeces and our actual deducted damage(dps) from their resist and armour. weapons dps numbers means nothing sometimes. Because even if you have high dps you cannot hit the boss with armour. So if there will be a section with calculated dps numbers with level 100 lephantis or soemthink like that it would be beyond great.

Love this tool for gun builds, would love to see it work better for melee!  Apologies if this has been covered but I did a search and couldn't find it.  How hard would it be to get some realistic attack speed numbers for melee weapons?  Looks like builder currently uses the "attack speeds" reported by the GUI, which are just attack speed ratios relative to that weapon class default animation speed.  I mean clearly the Fragor Prime and Ether Daggers do NOT have about the same attack speed so the GUI values are worthless.  I understand stances and quite a few other things can modify melee attack speed, but the standard no stance unmodded melee quick attack speed would be a good enough comparison point I think.  I did some quick testing in the Simulacrum by using a stopwatch to see long it took an unmodded weapon to reach 2.5x multiplier (45 hits except for Venka Prime).  Got the attacks per second then divided by that weapon's listed "attack speed" to get the weapon class animation speed.  Below are my partial results.  I should double-check these, the dual swords seem ridiculously fast for the amount of damage they do.

Hammer, whip - 1.1 att/s

Heavy blade - 1.15 att/s

Staff, Sword - 1.5 att/s

Glaive - 1.8 att/s

Dagger - 2.8 att/s

Dual Sword - 3.85 att/s

Sparring - 4.1 att/s

5 hours ago, dwdie said:

Hello,

@Stoi84 mate is there any chance there will be a section for enemy defeces and our actual deducted damage(dps) from their resist and armour. weapons dps numbers means nothing sometimes. Because even if you have high dps you cannot hit the boss with armour. So if there will be a section with calculated dps numbers with level 100 lephantis or soemthink like that it would be beyond great.

Considering this feature will likely not be added, you may want to just use the Warframe Wiki's Armor equations. You could always learn some basic Java or something and program any calculations you need for easy use, maybe in jGRASP or something.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Armor

Edited by Devalius

12 hours ago, (XB1)CoolCucumber181 said:

How hard would it be to get some realistic attack speed numbers for melee weapons?

A lot. You've already mentioned some of the reasons, but I can mention some more. For example, who grants me that you gave the inputs at the right time? With a Macro you can probably do frame-perfect attacks, but then the problem is that it's really hard for a human to be frame-perfect consistenly.

I suggest you to see attack speed not as N attacks per second, but as N% animation speed, this solve many troubles.

On 3/22/2018 at 9:25 AM, Stoi84 said:

Let me know if it fixes your issue.

Yes. Now the riven data retained when I exported it without signing in. Thank you very much.

Though I have discovered something else. With 4 of the 5 strength mods (excluding Augur Secrets), in-game UI shows vex armor strength buff being 822% but builder only shows 523%+. Something went wrong?

I'm reading everything, I just don't have the time to start the fixes right now but I'm aware of the issues with some stats, the continuous weapons, Rivens and all the outdated things that have been reported. I'm just in the final rush for my other project and have to concentrate most of my efforts on this.

-@EasternTime. Thanks for the proposal, but the translations are suspended for the moment, even if someone else is doing them, I need to dedicate time to work with this person and provide him with the necessary stuff to be able to do the translation.

-@kyori. Maybe the explanation in the Wiki wasn't clear enough to me at the time I added this. 523 is 175 * 2.99 and 822 is 275 * 2.99. I probably considered that the bonus was +175% and not 275%. I'll fix this in a next update.

-@SystemData. What is displayed in Warframe Builder is the status probability. The Sicarus is firing 3 bullets with each 20% chance to proc, 48% is the chance that at least one proc occurs based on the whole shot.

Edited by Stoi84

Maybe you should make clearer the last point, I think that's not the first time someone question it. Why not put both? I don't know how to call the "at least 1 proc per burst" but surely players are more familiar with the Arsenal stats.

I've only started using this tool recently, but I can't save or search builds under any circumstances.  I'm using Firefox Developer Edition 60.0b8 (64-bit).  Searching builds gives me "

No builds found. Why don't you create one ?" regardless of whether I'm logged in.  If I attempt to save a build, I get:
Save impossible. Check the errors.
  • Identical build already exists.

It says this in spite of any rivens, and even if I attempt to save it as a private build.  Additionally, I'm not given any link or info on the build that allegedly already exists.  I have a friend who has almost exactly the same addons with identical settings who does not have this issue.  She uses Google Chrome 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (64-bit).  I get this warning message in the debug console when jquery.js is loaded.
"Source map error: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data
Resource URL: http://warframe-builder.com/web/js/jquery.js
Source Map URL: jquery-1.10.2.min.map [Learn More]"
She does not get this warning.
At one point it said that "//@" is deprecated, and to use "//#" instead.
before you ask, I have tested this with various parts of my addons disabled or enabled in a bunch of weird ways, and none of it worked.
Both of us are on Windows distributions.  I'm on 7 SP1 64-bit, and she's on 10 64-bit.

EDIT: If you want the full log, please ask over PM.

Edited by Treadlight

Le 31/03/2018 à 08:50, Treadlight a dit :

I've only started using this tool recently, but I can't save or search builds under any circumstances.  I'm using Firefox Developer Edition 60.0b8 (64-bit).  Searching builds gives me "

No builds found. Why don't you create one ?" regardless of whether I'm logged in.  If I attempt to save a build, I get:
Save impossible. Check the errors.
  • Identical build already exists.

It says this in spite of any rivens, and even if I attempt to save it as a private build.  Additionally, I'm not given any link or info on the build that allegedly already exists.  I have a friend who has almost exactly the same addons with identical settings who does not have this issue.  She uses Google Chrome 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (64-bit).  I get this warning message in the debug console when jquery.js is loaded.
"Source map error: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data
Resource URL: http://warframe-builder.com/web/js/jquery.js
Source Map URL: jquery-1.10.2.min.map [Learn More]"
She does not get this warning.
At one point it said that "//@" is deprecated, and to use "//#" instead.
before you ask, I have tested this with various parts of my addons disabled or enabled in a bunch of weird ways, and none of it worked.
Both of us are on Windows distributions.  I'm on 7 SP1 64-bit, and she's on 10 64-bit.

EDIT: If you want the full log, please ask over PM.

The check for duplicate builds no longer exists, I'm not sure why the error pops up. I updated jQuery to the latest version, maybe that'll solve your issues. You may need to refresh your cache for the changes to take effect.

Edited by Stoi84

-Fixed/updated the following abilities.

Ash: Blade Storm.
Atlas: Tectonics, Petrify.
Chroma: Vex Armor.
Ember: Fireball, World on fire.
Mag: Crush.
Nova: Null Star.
Zephyr: Tail Wind, Airburst, Tornado.

-Updated Mag and Mag Prime energy.