Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Thanks for the screenshots, I'll have a look at the other issues too, the one with the Umbra mod being probably linked to the Forma.

Edit: The function to add a Forma to an already equipped slot actually unequips and re-equips the mod in the slot if there's one. This function is currently triggering some parts of the script that makes the number of equipped mods for a set go higher than expected, leading in the errors you got. I was able to replicate the issue and fix it, assuming this was the cause of all the problems and that fixing this didn't create other issues. This will be fixed by the beginning of the upcoming week, along with the next update.

Edited by Stoi84

Just letting you know that also Khora's 3rd ability (Venari) got changed as well sometime after you had added her to the Builder. Venari is always summoned now and no longer has a duration tied to her being summoned. The 120 second duration that is on her ability now on your site is correct for the duration of her "mark" that can be applied to enemies now, the 120 seconds isn't changeable with duration mods. Venari has 3 stances now as well, so I'm sure it'll be confusing to try and make it all work. If you wanna read more about it check out her ability page here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Khora#Abilities 

as well as a new passive that affects Khora's movement speed: While Venari is alive, Khora passively gains a 1.05x / 1.1x / 1.12x / 1.15x movement speed multiplier. When Venari is killed, she will respawn beside Khora after 45 seconds or instantly by casting this ability using 50 energy.

https://imgur.com/a/EdztQjN I've made some pics showing what the ability card reads out with a Rank 30 Khora with no mods, then just an intensify and lastly one with just blind rage equipped. Hopefully it will all help with getting the ability stats shown on the site all correct!

Edited by Ptylerdactyl

I'm almost done with the update, probably for tomorrow if I get what I need in time and if no problem appears in the meantime.

I need two sets of screenshots of the arsenal for the Regulators. One set will have no power strength on Mesa, the other a maxed Intensify, with the following mods.

• Expel Corpus
  • Expel Corpus + Hornet Strike
  • Expel Corpus + Hornet Strike + Elemental mod

This is a total of 6 screenshots. Thanks.

How's this?

I don't have the Expel Corpus mod, and I wasn't quite sure what the point of it was. I included extra screenshots with no mods at all, and used Expel Grineer in place of Expel Corpus. If that's not good enough, then somebody else will have to take screenshots.

Thanks, it's fine with any faction damage mod. I simply want to see how it works on this one.

Edit: Well, seems like the arsenal doesn't show the number for these mods. So I'll just do this blind. I needed to figure where and how the damage vs faction was used in the calculation for the Mesa's Regulators damage.

Edited by Stoi84

IPv6 doesn't seem to work on warframe-builder.com. Connecting to the IPv6 address in DNS simply times out – probably a minor firewall configuration error?

PS. Emailing contact@warframe-builder.com fails with "521 No Redirect Entry for this address"

Greets,

Signed up for warframe-builder a while back and for some reason, my account seems not to work.  Tried the reset password but it's not fully described what is being asked to do so It asks me for the secret key but unsure if I got that when registering if anything.  I save all email and unclear if an email was sent at that time.  Hoping someone could instruct me what I can do to fix?  TIA and great tool!

11 minutes ago, Ictinike said:

Greets,

Signed up for warframe-builder a while back and for some reason, my account seems not to work.  Tried the reset password but it's not fully described what is being asked to do so It asks me for the secret key but unsure if I got that when registering if anything.  I save all email and unclear if an email was sent at that time.  Hoping someone could instruct me what I can do to fix?  TIA and great tool!

He just deleted all the old accounts not long ago. so unless you signed into the account before the purge it kept your account i believe, so your account most likely got deleted. i think it also had something to do with getting rid of incredibly outdated and useless builds that have been saved for years

1 minute ago, Ptylerdactyl said:

He just deleted all the old accounts not long ago. so unless you signed into the account before the purge it kept your account i believe, so your account most likely got deleted. i think it also had something to do with getting rid of incredibly outdated and useless builds that have been saved for years

Ahh thanks and that makes sense.  It was several months ago so likely pre-purge and thus I'll create a new account.

Cheers and thanks Ptylerdactyl..

-Mods now are max rank by default.
-Added a build count on your builds page.
-Fixed a display issue with the forma picture on your builds page.
-Added the following exalted weapons: Valkyr Talons, Exalted Blade, Exalted Umbra Blade, Artemis Bow, Dex Pixia, Diwata, Iron Staff, Regulators.
-Added the following exclusive mods: Hysteria, Exalted Blade, Primal Fury.
-Fixed an issue where changing the Forma of a slot equipped with a mod from a set would mess the set calculation.
-Fixed an issue where the counter of points left for the build was disappearing.
-Fixed various issues with the function to link builds. Archwings, Archguns and Archmelees can now be linked.
-Exalted weapons can now be linked to other builds.
-Added a drop-down menu for the Exalted weapons in the link tab.
-Changed the way some bonuses from the mods are displayed in the Warframe details' tab to match the in-game display a bit more.
-Updated the mod Resonating Quake.
-Updated Limbo's Stasis ability duration.
-Updated Inaros Scarab Swarm ability to have the heal radius affected by the power range mods.
-Updated Khora's Venari ability.

Various things to note:

The stats and polarities of the normal and prime exalted weapons appear to be the same. For this reason, only the normal version has been added.
The exalted weapons have a field to let you set the power strength you get from the mods equipped on the related Warframe. This value is not saved with the build, you'll have to input a value each time you load a build for an exalted weapon. 
The exalted weapons are listed under the main category they belong to (primary, melee, etc), there's no special category for these weapons.
This was again another ton of changes, so keep in mind that errors could appear.
I'm working on different versions of PHP on my computer and on my server. When I did the update, I noticed that something went wrong due to the use of things that were not supported by the older version of PHP on my server. I found most of these issues and fixed them, but it's possible that I missed some due to the amount of content that changed. If you encounter something not working with no error message at all, it's probably tied to this. Please report these issues to me.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 3

when dragging an exilus mod from the exilus slot over another mod which can't go into the exilus slot, it flips out and stacks the dragged mod on top of the other. you can only right click mods to remove them once you've done this, and need to refresh to drag any mods around.

hope this helps.

I've noticed a bug. I saved a build with a mod at rank 0. When I load the saved build, the mod shows the stats of rank 0 but has all of the "lights" at the bottom lit up. In order to fix it, I have to full max it out and then unrank it again, but of course it breaks when I reload the build.

I assume this bug was created with the change to make mods maxed by default. Thanks a lot for that by the way - it's so much easier to quickly throw together a build now.

Edit: Another bug. When looking through the list of builds for Excalibur Umbra, the "Links" column doesn't seem to count the linked Exalted Weapon build. I assume that isn't intentional, at least.

Edited by SteveCutler

I noticed a weird bug - at some point this build (which was previously the second highest rated Lanka build) had its description deleted along with all the likes accumulated on it, as well as changing the name of the build to just "Lanka Eidolon". I considered that maybe I had done this myself by accident but it shouldn't be possible for me to set an empty description, let alone deleting all the likes (IIRC it had around 7-10 likes?).

It would be really nice if you had some ability to reset it to an earlier state since the description was pretty long and detailed but also it's just a really weird thing to happen in the first place. Doesn't seem to have happened to any of my other builds.

I changed a few things in my code, I think there was a rare issue that happened, I hope this won't happen again with the changes I made.

Edit: I manually restored the name and the description of your build. You may need to double check this to be sure that everything is fine.

Edited by Stoi84

Stoi, you are a god amongst men. I shall help.

If you ever need calculations on how some mechanics work, hit me up.

Couple suggestions: Add in 5.5x combo counter.

Venka prime is capable of reaching 5.5x in the same time normal melee reaches 4x, which is the average, while snipers easily surpass 4x and reach 5.5x, so adding it would help with calculations for those things.

Is razorwing blitz on titania? If not, here is the mod. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Razorwing_Blitz

When it comes to warframe bonuses and some outside bonuses on weapons, i find the riven selection and aura section to be an excellent substitute, such as calculating melee when using harrow or adarza kavat, i simply use the riven section for "crit chance on slide".

Is Warframe Builder open source anywhere? I'm curious about the way it's implemented. It seems like a lot of these issues come up because it's tracking all the stat changes made to builds and making adjustments to that state data as you add and remove mods, or change slot polarities. Wouldn't it be more reliable and easier to maintain, to just recalculate the stats entirely from scratch whenever a change is made? I can't imagine it would be much slower with only a dozen or so mods on the build.

Edited by SteveCutler