Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Il y a 1 heure, SteveCutler a dit :

Is Warframe Builder open source anywhere? I'm curious about the way it's implemented. It seems like a lot of these issues come up because it's tracking all the stat changes made to builds and making adjustments to that state data as you add and remove mods, or change slot polarities. Wouldn't it be more reliable and easier to maintain, to just recalculate the stats entirely from scratch whenever a change is made? I can't imagine it would be much slower with only a dozen or so mods on the build.

Everything is recalculated. It's just that very old beta code + new feature + new feature + new feature + etc does not work well together. In this case, it looks like something is not triggered properly. When you add a Forma to an existing slot it unequips and re-equips the mod, but seems like something is wrong now with the last step. I'll have a look at this.

Edit: It's fixed from my side. I'll deploy the fixes from yesterday's patch in a few hours.

Edit 2: Can anyone confirm that this issue only appears on weapons? I cannot replicate this on Warframes.

Edited by Stoi84

-Added combo counter 5.5x.
-Exalted weapons builds that are linked are now counted in the search build tab and on your build page.
-Fixed an issue where the equipped mods at rank 0 would be displayed at max rank, upon loading a build.
-Fixed an issue where it was possible to "half" switch an utility mod equipped in the utility slot with another equipped mod non-compatible with the utility slot, causing two mods to be equipped in one slot.
-Fixed an issue when changing the Forma of a slot with an equipped mod.
-Fixed an issue with the Umbra polarity not displayed on the mods.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 2

Question, why is the account recovery the way it is? Due to a unfortunate event the Computer with my Secret Code burned up now I am unable to view any of my past Builds. I read that there is no way to bypass it but I was just wondering if the creator has someway around it. Also something else, I made a new account to see if there is away to view something but to no luck, but the thing I was wondering about was why there is no "Account Customization" or Password change? Gonna be annoying if I'm known as FdkgjdLOee (not really the new username just an Example). 

Anyhelp would be appreciated. Thanks

Edited by (XB1)Familiar Zero

16 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

Everything is recalculated. It's just that very old beta code + new feature + new feature + new feature + etc does not work well together. In this case, it looks like something is not triggered properly. When you add a Forma to an existing slot it unequips and re-equips the mod, but seems like something is wrong now with the last step. I'll have a look at this.

Edit: It's fixed from my side. I'll deploy the fixes from yesterday's patch in a few hours.

Edit 2: Can anyone confirm that this issue only appears on weapons? I cannot replicate this on Warframes.

I only saw it on weapons, and they work as I would expect now, so I consider my problem fixed!

Thanks

Il y a 7 heures, (XB1)Familiar Zero a dit :

Question, why is the account recovery the way it is? Due to a unfortunate event the Computer with my Secret Code burned up now I am unable to view any of my past Builds. I read that there is no way to bypass it but I was just wondering if the creator has someway around it. Also something else, I made a new account to see if there is away to view something but to no luck, but the thing I was wondering about was why there is no "Account Customization" or Password change? Gonna be annoying if I'm known as FdkgjdLOee (not really the new username just an Example). 

Anyhelp would be appreciated. Thanks

The account recovery is the way it is because I don't want any personal data to be stored by me anymore. Dealing with huge amounts of personal data is now a pain for individuals. This has nothing to do with what each user think about its personal data, it's how it works in regard to the new regulation. This is why there's no account customization. I decided to go with an anonymous system when you "request" a personal space instead of just removing the member area.

You can try to send me a private message with all the data you can remember about your account, but unfortunately, without your secret key, I can't guarantee anything. I'll try to have a look with the data you can provide. If you voted on builds or favorited some builds and can remember this, this would help a lot. Finding your public builds and sending me the link is also a good idea. By the way, if you had sent yourself an email with your secret key, this problem would never have happened, so it has less to do with how the new system works and more with the care you took to save your account.

Edited by Stoi84

No, this is not related to this. This is related to the new EU regulation called GDPR bringing all sort of constraints for people/organizations gathering personal data and even more for those storing them. It was simply not possible for me to deploy the necessary resources to comply with these new constraints. That's not at everyone's reach by the way, and a lot of services closed or restricted their access due to this new regulation. This new personal space request feature was the better compromise.

I would like to report a bug pertaining to build linking.  I have a warframe build and I am unable to link my archwing build to it.  No choices are given when I click on the archwing drop-down button.  However, I do have the option to link my warframe build to my archwing build.  And, I can see all of my archwing builds (including the one I'm editing) on the warframe drop-down list.

57 minutes ago, Stoi84 said:

I thought I had fixed this. I'll have a look into this again.

Edit: Should be fixed now. I also fixed the polarity for the mod Acid Shells.

I was able to successfully link my archwing build to my warframe build.  Thank you for correcting the issue.

Hey stoi, looking good so far. Couple thing's I'd like to add. I was working on an atlas build today when I came aross ore gaze. Ore gaze's loot chance has been dropped to 25% as seen here. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ore_Gaze
Also, it is not capped at 200% power strength as per comment in wiki.

I do not see Razorwing Blitz in for Titania yet, I understand the coding involved, but take a look at it.
https://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Razorwing_Blitz

I've noticed a bug that is kinda uncomfortable, where if I polarize a slot, it takes the mod off the slot. This in itself it fine, but sometimes, it prevents me from putting any mod back on the weapon or warframe, of which I have to transfer the build to the same weapon just to continue, which means polarizing the slots and hoping it doesn't do that again. I probably ain't the first to report this, but here it is in case.

One more thing, the change to ability stats showing the actual stat instead of the "+bonus%" is great, but it is not calculated properly for knockdown resistance. Knockdown resistance with Power Drift shows at +130%, when it should be +30%. The base stat is probably set to 100% on your side. If possible, set to 0%. This extends to other QoL stats that warframe has like Knockdown Recovery. Set it to 0%, which the exception of valkyr, who has innate +50% knockdown recovery.

Thank you so much,

Crixus

Edited by (PS4)Crixus044

I would like to report a bug pertaining to searching builds.  The browsing screen is aligned so that part (or all) of each build description is cut off.  This makes it impossible to read the entire description or even view some of the builds.  I've tried using the search feature in firefox, chrome, and internet explorer.  All three web browsers produce the exact same results.  I even tried clicking my mouse scroll wheel and it only gives the option to move up/down.  I've included a picture for reference:

udGLnLK.jpg

• Like 1