Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Yeah it's because update after update, fixes after fixes, my code is getting more and more messy. I fixed a problem with the bane mods recently, I used some kind of trick because it was to hard to think, and I've apparently forgot something :D

When a helm increases hp/shields, its + a %age of the base.

When a helm decreases hp/shields, its - a %age of the TOTAL.

So...

Ember level 30 with rank 9 Vitality will have 700 HP. With the Backdraft Helmet, it's 745 HP (700 + 300*0.15).

Ember level 30 with rank 9 Redirection will have 700 Shield. With the Phoenix Helmet, it's 665 Shield (700 - 700*0.05).

These are the values I have now after doing some fixes. Is that good ? (it's not online yet)

Found another 'something weird'.

I found the problem, will be fixed in the next update.

Edited by Stoi84

So...

Ember level 30 with rank 9 Vitality will have 700 HP. With the Backdraft Helmet, it's 745 HP (700 + 300*0.15).

Ember level 30 with rank 9 Redirection will have 700 Shield. With the Phoenix Helmet, it's 665 Shield (700 - 700*0.05).

These are the values I have now after doing some fixes. Is that good ? (it's not online yet)

That should be correct, from what I know. I would suggest checking ingame to confirm, I cant atm :(

i guess i found something wrong in boltor prime polarities slot

well IG boltor prime have D on the top left and V on the bottom right

tyudCiR.png

the V one on the left are from forma lel......

but in warframe-builder have a wrong polarities

u4bZTpQ.png

hope you will fix soon :)

First of all, I thank you so much for this tool. I am a dedicated theorycrafter so game calculators make me happy like few things do.

Second thing is: I've asked a few people and everyone tells me status chance modes increase status chance of weapons like Ignis, Phage, Flux, Embolist and so on. Yet it doesn't according to the calculator. So dont know who to believe. Wiki didnt make it clear for me either.

Edit1: also, Ive been wondering. Are you by any chance planning to add warframe base stats (health, shields and so on) to each warframe page and have them increased depending on mods just like it happens with weapon stats? That would make warframe theoretising much more comfortable.

Edited by AkaiKuroi

First of all, I thank you so much for this tool. I am a dedicated theorycrafter so game calculators make me happy like few things do.

Second thing is: I've asked a few people and everyone tells me status chance modes increase status chance of weapons like Ignis, Phage, Flux, Embolist and so on. Yet it doesn't according to the calculator. So dont know who to believe. Wiki didnt make it clear for me either.

Seems like a problem with a recent update. I'll put that on the to-do list.

Edit1: also, Ive been wondering. Are you by any chance planning to add warframe base stats (health, shields and so on) to each warframe page and have them increased depending on mods just like it happens with weapon stats? That would make warframe theoretising much more comfortable.

Check the Report button in the upper right. Hes even got powers in there.

Stoi84: Although Snow Globe needs to be updated, with +1/2/3/4 seconds of invulnerability and armorx5 added to the health.

Edited by Darzk

There are issues with the datacenter where my server is stored. The update may be delayed and you may encounter slow navigation and/or errors. Please be patient if you have issues, this should be resolved in the next hours.

I really like the tool

And it nearly works like a charm on my galaxy nexus when I use it with the chrome browser

A bit laggy but the jobs gets done

Thank you for your hard work and keep it up

Edited by DofD

So... it's finally here, you can now save your builds on the server and browse the builds saved by the other users.

How does it works ?

To browse the builds, no registration is required. Simply click on the magnifying glass icon when you are on the builder page and the window to browse the builds will show up. You can use filters, to the right of the window, to select only some builds. Clicking a link will open the build in a new tab/window. You can also click the table headers to sort the builds.

If you currently consult a saved build, you'll see more informations than usual on the builder page. Next to the menu, you'll see how many positive and negative ratings the build has received. Above the name of the weapon/frame, you'll see the name of the build and the name of the author, within brackets. If you click this, the window with the description of the build will show up. The description is supposed to be used to explain how the build works, and what you need to change for certain types of missions.

If you want to save builds or rate builds, you'll need to be registered and logged. Registration takes something like 30 seconds, so no excuses ! When logged, you'll see another icon in the menu on the builder page, a floppy disc. This is the icon you have to click to save your build. To save a build, it must have at least 1 mod equiped and be at least rank 1. You'll also need to write -at least- an english name (12 to 64 chars) which quickly describes the build (this is the first thing users will see when browsing the builds) and an english description (min 30 chars), which should describe how the build is supposed to works, which mod you can swtich, etc. If you are using another language, french or russian, you can set a name and a description in this language too. This way, if a build exists in your languagewhen you load it, it'll be loaded in your language, if it does not exists, it'll be loaded in english. Please note that I'll merrily delete the builds if you write a french or russian name/description instead of an english one. I can also whip you if you insist on doing so, so please take care about that. The english name and description are required to keep this tool an international tool. If you are not fluent in english, you can use online tools to translate, or ask for help.

You can only save a predefined number of builds, which is 10. If you want to be able to save more builds, there are 2 solutions. Voting on the others builds, or get positive ratings on yours. Every 10 votes you give or positives ratings you get (it can be 7 positive ratings received and 3 votes given, 7 + 3 = 10), you'll have the possibility to save one more build. This is to ensure that you are saving only good builds, and/or you are participating in the community votes. You can see how many builds you can save in the save window, just above the form. You can consult a list of all your saved builds on the account page. Click your name in the top menubar to access the account page, then click the 'Show my builds' link. Please note that at the moment you can't edit or delete your builds, so don't save useless builds.

To rate a build, simply click on the arrow pointing to the top to give a positive rating, or the arrow pointing to the bottom to give a negative rating. There will be a confirmation window, because you can't edit your vote after. of course you can't vote on your builds. If you can, it's a bug and you should report this to me. You can only vote once per build, of course.

For testing, we added a Soma, an Akbolto, a Reaper Prime and a Nova build. You can check these builds and vote if you want.

Check the first page for the changelog and the other fixes. Report any problem you find like crappy or missing translation, unexpected behaviors, etc.

tl;dr

-You can now save, browse and rate builds, use the menu on the builder page.

-You can't edit or delete a build after it's saved and you can't change your vote on a build.

-You need to be registered to save a build and vote on others builds.

-The list of the builds you saved is available on the account page.

-You can only save a predefined amount of buids, vote on builds and receive positive ratings on yours to increase this amount.

Excellent Update! I just wanted to say that some of the weapon stats are changed like the Hind, Burston, and Burston Prime. The stats on them is way higher then they are in the codex. Also some like the Cernos are low compared to the codex, and thanks again for this fine site.

Edited by xSLUGSLINGERx

For the stats it's because these are burst weapons, they shot many bullets each shot. The damage displayed is the damage for 1 shot, not 1 bullet. Also note that you can switch from charged to non charged stats. The codex tend to display charged stats.

Edited by Stoi84

For the stats it's because these are burst weapons, they shot many bullets each shot. The damage displayed is the damage for 1 shot, not 1 bullet. Also note that you can switch from charged to non charged stats. The codex tend to display charged stats.

Thanks for clearing that up for me! :)

tl;dr
-You can now save, browse and rate builds, use the menu on the builder page.
-You can't edit or delete a build after it's saved and you can't change your vote on a build.
-You need to be registered to save a build and vote on others builds.
-The list of the builds you saved is available on the account page.
-You can only save a predefined amount of buids, vote on builds and receive positive ratings on yours to increase this amount.

Cool!

A little worried about abuse from multiple accounts. Confirmation email should at least be required for registration.

I like that voting on others builds encourages you by allowing more saved builds, but I worry about people just spamvoting randomly to get their # that can be saved up.

I like that voting on others builds encourages you by allowing more saved builds, but I worry about people just spamvoting randomly to get their # that can be saved up.

Well this can happen, but if you save more than 10 builds, you are probably a regular user of Warframe Builder, and you'll probably think twice before voting. If you only save one or two builds a month, you'll never (never say never...) run out of slots.

I'll also add some other things in the next days, like a list of the last builds.