Stoi84

Warframe Builder

Vauban ult (Vortex) has not 8.5 range,but only 6. It never had 8.5. So,cause of this all Vauban build are kinda wrong. AND formula is wrong - his vortex counts like half of ur range mods number. SO,i mean, 100% range mods will give it not 6 meters,but only 3 or something like this. According wiki and according numbers in game (in game - with 278% total range its 9.99 meters of Vortex in stats)

Hello,

I swear I saw the armour reduction percentage for Oberon's reckoning before, but I can't find it anymore.

I'll start working on an update soon. Remember to report any missing stuff here with links to the wiki.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Reckoning

relevant parts:

• Affected enemies that survive the impact will emit an intense flash of light, blinding surrounding enemies within 2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 meters that were unaffected by the initial cast, for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 seconds. Additionally, if surviving targets were standing on HallowedGround130xDark Hallowed Ground when affected by Reckoning, their armor is permanently reduced by 10% / 15% / 20% / 30%.
  • Armor reduction is affected by Ability Strength.
    • Armor reduction is applied to the enemy's base armor when accounting multiple casts.

Thanks!

On a side note, it's worth noting that the URL shortening service by Google has now ended (Google ended its service, it has nothing to do with me), and it has not been replaced yet on Warframe Builder.

Hi, I just tried a random melee weapon, chosed 2 random elemental mods to create a secondary element and than i tried channeling damage calculation. The channeling modifier was default 1,5x but the result was much more. I had 200 viral dmg before clicking on channeling button and 480 after that. That is more, than 1,5x. That is even more than 2x! Is it correct? Is there some hidden modifier? Even wiki doesnt say anything about it. Thank you

Posted (edited)

It's possible that this is an issue resulting from the changes I made recently with the elemental damage. I'll have a look into this.

Edit: It is, and it seems like the combat counter was also affected by this issue. I'll probably have a fix for this in the next update.

Edited by Stoi84

Hey man, just quickly passing by to let you know that one of Venari's default polarities is wrong, it has a Penjaga ( Y ) instead of a Zenurik ( = or double dash).

Cheers.

Hello, you know you get a lot of these kind of messages, but I just want to list off the weapons / Warframes that are currently missing from Warframe Builder in a small, compact message.

Equinox Prime Access: 

Equinox Prime https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Equinox/Prime

Stradavar Prime https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Stradavar_Prime

Tipedo Prime https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Tipedo_Prime

Other Weapons:

Korrudo https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Korrudo

Cobra & Crane https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Cobra_%26_Crane

Hildryn's Balefire Charger https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Balefire_Charger

Wolf Sledge https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Wolf_Sledge

I might have missed some, but I hope this has helped at least a tiny bit. Thank you for making a site I use almost everyday.

The update is ready, it'll be online in a few hours, not everything that you just listed here will be added with this update but it's on the to-do list for the next one.

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 2

Here's the update.

• Added the following weapons:
    • Cobra & Crane
    • Wolf Sledge
    • Balefire Charger
  • Added the following mods:
    • Pilfering Strangledome
    • Dread Ward
    • Blinding Reave
    • Teeming Virulence
    • Bursting Mass
    • Napalm Grenades
    • Wild Frenzy
  • Added the missing images for the following mods:
    • Cryo Coating
    • Ion Infusion
    • Infectious Injection.
  • Updated Oberon's skill Reckoning
  • Updated Vauban's skill Vortex
  • Updated the following signature weapons with new tabs with modified stats when the weapon is held by its Warframe: Knell, Nagantaka, Astilla, Phantasma, Tekko
  • Updated the Glaive type melee weapons with the new tab system for the different attacks (normal, throw, charged throw). Throw and charged throw attacks won't show any DPS anymore, only the total damage.
  • Fixed an issue where the channeling and the combo counter damage bonus multiplier were used twice in the calculation for elemental damage (let's hope nothing else broke).
  • Fixed Venari's polarities
  • Fixed an issue where changing the rank of certain mods would lead to wrong values (again, let's hope nothing else broke).

This was a good amount of changes and new things to support the mods Napalm Grenades and Wild Frenzy, so make sure everything else is still working as expected.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@Stoi84 Good day to you,

I cant quite get the numbers to match in game for the balefire charger

http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Balefire_Charger/t_30_22200000_193-1-5-204-0-10-206-3-5-207-2-10-212-6-3-263-7-3-328-4-3-356-5-3_204-7-193-6-207-7-206-11-328-7-356-7-212-7-263-7/en/3-0-107/217776/0

with this build i unticked the crit button and addded +144% strength damage from mods

now in game I have 19,881 blast damage, which is correct

but in game I have 36,449 corrosive damage which is not what the builder is giving me

did I do something wrong?

edit: oh and the weapon is charged, should there be a little slider for charged weapons?

Edited by Camberwell

Il y a 3 heures, Camberwell a dit :

edit: oh and the weapon is charged, should there be a little slider for charged weapons?

Or maybe another tab. There's a base 500 electricity for the damage right now, how is it in the arsenal, is it 500 electricity for the unmodded weapon?

Posted (edited)

Not sure if it's been mentioned before but the option for the umbra polarity is missing on weapons.

Edited by _Shadow-Dancer_
  • Like 1

Is there any chance that Zaws and Kitguns will be added? Or at least the option to save blank weapons? It's quite annoying when I have to type in all of my stats for my Cyath. It would be nice to be able to save it so whenever I reroll my riven I can just open my build and change my riven stats to see if it's better or worse than my current. 

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

Or maybe another tab. There's a base 500 electricity for the damage right now, how is it in the arsenal, is it 500 electricity for the unmodded weapon?

yes that is correct, unmodded at +0% strength mods the balefire charger has 500 electricity damage

edit: and actually on my build at 0% stength mods the numbers do match in game, it is only when i add the +144% srength from mods that the numbers go out of alignment

this is an unmodded hildryn so 0% strength....

balefire2.jpg

and with a modded hildryn with 244% strength....

balefire1.jpg

Edited by Camberwell

Are you sure you are not being confused by +144% and 244%? Your first build probably doesn't have 0% strength, but 100%. If I add +144% in Warframe Builder, I get the right results.

Posted (edited)
Le 14/04/2019 à 18:27, _Shadow-Dancer_ a dit :

Not sure if it's been mentioned before but the option for the umbra polarity is missing on weapons.

All the weapons can have this polarity?

Edited by Stoi84

27 minutes ago, Stoi84 said:

All the weapons can have this polarity?

1. Every weapon could have Umbral polarity with using of Ubral Forma, it is very rare but possible.

2. I would like to say Baruuks Desolate hands has different range in builder and different in wiki. I dont have Baruuk, so i dont know, what is true.

3. Companion weapons can use mods for "Primary" for example Hunter and Vigilante sets. Hunter bonus would work normaly, but im not sure about set bonus of Vigilante set, even wiki doesnt mention anythink.

Thank you

18 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

Are you sure you are not being confused by +144% and 244%? Your first build probably doesn't have 0% strength, but 100%. If I add +144% in Warframe Builder, I get the right results.

ok well as stated in my first post the numbers are still not matching on the builder for the build i linked.....

http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Balefire_Charger/t_30_22200000_193-1-5-204-0-10-206-3-5-207-2-10-212-6-3-263-7-3-328-4-3-356-5-3_204-7-193-6-207-7-206-11-328-7-356-7-212-7-263-7/en/3-0-107/217776/0

if I leave the strength from mods at 0% the numbers match with the first screenshot of my last post...

builder2.jpg

but if i change it to 144% strength from mods then the blast matches my second screenshot but the corrosive does not...

builder1.jpg

if my hildryn has 244% strength should I not put +144% into the builder??

because if I put 244% into the builder then the numbers are even more way off