Stoi84

Warframe Builder

What if multishot is doing similar havoc with secondary elements, similar to bug with channeling?

Il y a 6 heures, Camberwell a dit :

ok well as stated in my first post the numbers are still not matching on the builder for the build i linked.....

http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Balefire_Charger/t_30_22200000_193-1-5-204-0-10-206-3-5-207-2-10-212-6-3-263-7-3-328-4-3-356-5-3_204-7-193-6-207-7-206-11-328-7-356-7-212-7-263-7/en/3-0-107/217776/0

if I leave the strength from mods at 0% the numbers match with the first screenshot of my last post...

builder2.jpg

but if i change it to 144% strength from mods then the blast matches my second screenshot but the corrosive does not...

builder1.jpg

if my hildryn has 244% strength should I not put +144% into the builder??

because if I put 244% into the builder then the numbers are even more way off

Oh, only the corrosive on the second build isn't matching. I probably forgot to change something for the second combination. I'll have a look at this.

Posted (edited)

Just a little word about a problem that was pointed to me recently. This is my official stance on this matter.

It seems like some users are abusing the "like" system on Warframe Builder, by creating multiple accounts, to promote their builds. I can't say I'm surprised, but it seems like it starts to be a problem. I don't know where to start, so let's start with the venting part.

I'm extremely busy with the release of my kinetic novel, I have a lot of things to take care of, and now I have to deal with this because of a bunch of stupid spoiled 12 years old kid. You have a free tool, someone working for free to keep it up to date while not even playing to Warframe anymore, and all you find to do is to abuse a system that is supposed to reflect the opinion of the community? For What? You want to become popular? You want to be praised by the community? You better act like a real adult if you want to get some praise and add the word respect to your dictionary. You should be ashamed, you have no respect for others by doing this, and even more, no respect for my work over these 5 years. And by doing this, you also break the ToS, which clearly states that owning multiple accounts is forbidden. I have logs guys, so I can determine, even without IP addresses, who abused the system.

I'm not gonna lie, I won't have much time to deal with this because to deal with this with efficiency, I would need to create a few tools, and I don't have the time. But I may randomly fish in the list of people who abused without a doubt and start taking actions, I don't need tools for this. I highly suggest that you don't do this, this won't lead to anything good. If voting multiple times on the same build, and voting on your own build, were not implemented, that's for a good reason. I don't want to start banning people, this is a situation where no one will win. I'll lose time, and you'll lose your account and your builds. Grow up guys, stop acting like kids, we all have to win from this.

Thanks.

Edited by Stoi84

Faction damage mods are applying twice as much damage than they should.

EX: Primed Expel and Primed Bane mods are giving a 2.1x multiplier instead of the expected 1.55. 

sB4KSsp.jpg yXXpFlk.jpg

Unless my understanding of the bane mods is wrong, I don't think the math works out here. 

2 hours ago, WeaselBoy said:

Faction damage mods are applying twice as much damage than they should.

It is the same problem as we had with channeling damage and combo counter.

Posted (edited)

I just released an updated supposed to fix some issues with the damage calculation. These problems are remnants of an update I made a month ago or so on how the elemental damage is calculated, so keep reporting them if you find more or find new ones, as I could break something at some point. I also fixed an issue where closing the message informing about the "like" system would actually give a like to the build.

Reporting that your issue is fixed and that you didn't see any more problems also helps.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Satisfied 1

On 2014-01-14 at 11:20 AM, Stoi84 said:

Warframe Builder is an online tool that lets you plan the builds and save them for all of your items in Warframe.

The link: http://warframe-builder.com/

FAQ

Q: I found a problem or something missing on Warframe Builder, how can I report it?
A: Use this topic. If something is missing, please include links to the wiki for each item. If you encounter a problem that can only be reproduced under certain circumstances, please describe the steps to reproduce the issue and provide a link to a build if necessary.

Enhance Vitality: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Enhanced_Vitality
Primed Animal Instinct: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Primed_Animal_Instinct  
Both of these^ mods are now available in game to use on Helminth Charger but are missing from list of available mods in Warframe Builder.

In Warframe Builder, when i move Strain Eruption https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Strain_Eruption or Strain Fever https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Strain_Fever onto Helminth Charger build http://warframe-builder.com/Sentinels/Builder/Helminth_Charger, I am unable to pull any other mods from the list of available mods onto the build after this.
I can refresh the page and start again but problem continues as soon as i place either of the Strain mods on the Helminth Charger build.
If i remove either of the Strain mod that have been placed on the build (at this point i can only use one or the other), i can still not pull any other mods from the available list onto the build, which stops further use unless page is refreshed and i start again.

• Upvote 1

On 2019-04-28 at 1:04 PM, Twisted_Intent said:

In Warframe Builder, when i move Strain Eruption https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Strain_Eruption or Strain Fever https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Strain_Fever onto Helminth Charger build http://warframe-builder.com/Sentinels/Builder/Helminth_Charger, I am unable to pull any other mods from the list of available mods onto the build after this...

Yeah, these cards have "undefined" variable which is not exception handled so the script is terminated and you have to reload.

3 hours ago, tape_drive_TS1140 said:

Yeah, these cards have "undefined" variable which is not exception handled so the script is terminated and you have to reload.

What does that mean to someone who doesn't understand what you've just said?
Reloading doesn't fix the issue as still can't create a build with the strain mods when warframe builder is reloaded.
So, can't use Strain mods in warframe builder until the issue is repaired?

Posted (edited)

It's fixed, there was a missing entry in the database about this set. That's what happens when you work on something while you are busy with something else. I also fixed the mod Enhanced Vitality to be available for all companions. The mod already existed so it was an easy fix, and I added the images for the strain set, which were also forgotten to be uploaded. Missing things will be added later this week I hope if I find the time for this.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 1

Corvas got wrong dmg numbers. Which leads to wrong dmg calculations.

IMPACT

PUNCTURE

SLASH

___

while on wiki (and in game)

EZnRGNp.png

I use this a lot and gotten pretty well with it but i only find one issue. When using the Sarpa you can proc status but no Crit, yet on the builder its the other way around. On the Warframe wiki it says the Sarpa's charged shots deal more damage. The Sarpa also has a glitch where swapping Non charged to Charged shots removes the Number of status applied PERMANENTLY! the only fix is to refresh the build, which gets weird at some point. It also Changes its name with the type of shots. upon going to Charged shots it wont go back to non charged shots but "normal". all in all the're a lot of issues with the Sarpa. It makes building with it bad, like the Lenz (I saw the Lenz section lol.) 

But don't let think make you think this a bad website. I love this, I can make builds and see how much forma i need, the amount of damage, and both types of DPS. there are some things that should be worked on. My suggestions for Warframe builder are

-Make all exalted blades have the Chromatic blade function to allow you to build on chromatic blade. This has been missing for a long time, but now seeing how i can send messages to you here i can finally let you know.

-Allow set mods to apply. Yes I know that all set bonus mods cant be applied on one thing which can be solved by A, allowing you to have a meter of how many bonus mods are on other than applicable mods. For an example, you can put augur secrets and reach to put the set bonus but leave out augur message. Then have a meter of the mods you cant put like augur seeker and more. Or B,

-Make your own arsenal, I say this as some things may have synergies and bonuses that can be set with Frames and weapons. Like Excalibur and swords, or Mesa with pistols. This will also allow you to see things like In game buffs to see how much damage you can do with it running. Like see how much damage you would deal if you have Rhino Roar running, which can be calculated by power mods put on rhino. The same should go for Warframe or weapon mod augments .This will allow people to see what the best outcome for the load out would be. For an example; Warframe: Rhino, Primary: Braton, Secondary: Lato, Melee: Skana, Companion: taxon. Then when going to weapons it can show what the damage or bonus would be with certain abilities applied. I know this may seem picky but this is what would really be going down in actual game play. there will be things effecting your weapons, your companions, and you.

-My last idea, add Blank Shotgun secondaries, we have a ton of them in game and we don't know if one will be put in game with the the pellet-Status effect. I use blank for modular weapons and weapons that aren't there.

On 2019-04-30 at 10:31 AM, Melanholic7 said:

IMPACT

PUNCTURE

SLASH

___

EZnRGNp.png

Yup some weapons like the sarpa have wrong damage numbers.

Posted (edited)
Le 30/04/2019 à 17:31, Melanholic7 a dit :

IMPACT

PUNCTURE

SLASH

___

EZnRGNp.png

The stats you linked are for the atmosphere version. You need to switch to the atmosphere tab to see the stats you are looking for.

The Sarpa has wrong stats because I haven't created the tabs for all the melee weapons yet, I'm a bit late on these. This one should be fixed in the next update.

Edited by Stoi84

3 часа назад, Stoi84 сказал:

The stats you linked are for the atmosphere version. You need to switch to the atmosphere tab to see the stats you are looking for.

The Sarpa has wrong stats because I haven't created the tabs for all the melee weapons yet, I'm a bit late on these. This one should be fixed in the next update.

well, i checked Atmosphere version and atmospere weapon with zero mods in game. Still wrong numbers

Now uncheck the tickbox to remove the critical values from the math, and you'll have the same values.

Is there a way to see how DoT would look like. For an example is it possible to see how much damage I can deal to an enemy if I proc slash, toxin, or gas? 

No, dots are not implemented, unfortunately, I never found the time for this.

Oh I see. Its alright though, maybe i can figure out by using total damage or something. But thanks for letting me know.

40 minutes ago, Stoi84 said:

No, dots are not implemented, unfortunately, I never found the time for this.

Previously asked, but there was no answer. What about the ability to save builds for blank weapons?
This would be very useful for zaw or kitguns builds.

• Upvote 1

If you wouls like I can go through the website for errors. For an example I can check the stats for weapons, details on warframe abilities, or even let you know of missing details. I love this website and would love to help it be as accurate as humanly possible for others. 

It seems that the Redeemer Prime has the wrong base crit values in shotgun mode. It's supposed to be 16% and not 28%.

Posted (edited)
  • Added Equinox Prime.
  • Added the mod Primed Animal Instinct.
  • Added the following weapons:
    • Stradavar Prime
    • Tipedo Prime 
    • Korrudo
  • Updated the Sarpa to have two tabs for the two attacks.
  • Fixed Baruuk's Desolate Hands range.
  • Fixed the crit chance for the Redeemer Prime's shotgun attack.
  • Added the Umbra polarity as an option for everything.
  •  

Le 03/05/2019 à 02:50, (PS4)DmitriyMatyash a dit :

Previously asked, but there was no answer. What about the ability to save builds for blank weapons?
This would be very useful for zaw or kitguns builds.

I don't have the time for this right now, but I may consider adding the Zaws and Kitguns in the future if things go good enough for me to dedicate more time to WB.

Le 03/05/2019 à 06:03, (PS4)Michal_576_ a dit :

If you wouls like I can go through the website for errors. For an example I can check the stats for weapons, details on warframe abilities, or even let you know of missing details. I love this website and would love to help it be as accurate as humanly possible for others. 

There shouldn't be a lot of outdated stuff. Going through everything is a lot of work, you can stick to reporting what you find during your normal use of WB.

Edited by Stoi84

firstly thank you for your hard work this is a wonderful tool 

and

when you have free time in the next update could we have a check bot for arbritration effects so we can get a calculation for the +300% strength or +300%dmg?