Stoi84

Warframe Builder

the dual toxocyst' and lession are missing their passive when triggered. Like lessions status proc grants speed and additional toxin damage. headshots grant toxocyst less recoil, infinite ammo, faster fire rate and additional toxin damage. When in game your mostly likely are going to trigger them, or going to try to trigger them. And since they have more damage and speed once triggered their DPS changes greatly. 

Posted (edited)

sometimes putting mods in the Heilmith charger makes it impossible to go into details. Im not sure but I think it’s precept mods are the cause. I will test it some more.

Edited by (PS4)Michal_576_
Typo

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Michal_576_ said:

sometimes putting mods in the Heilmith charger makes it impossible to go into details. Im not sure but I think it’s precept mods are the cause. I will test it some more.

It is in fact its mods, Strain and Precept mods that cause this issue.

Posted (edited)

Two things:

First, it appears that Arch-Gun Ace does not apply during the Aimed state when another mod such as Critical Focus is in the same build. Assume it is a bug since they shouldn't be exclusive. EDIT: FIXED.

t2OA0sE.jpgrdBf7AB.jpg

Second: Arch-Gun Rivens when😗? The workaround of making a blank rifle using modded Arch-Gun weapon stats is tiring. 

Edited by WeaselBoy

Posted (edited)

-Fixed various issues with the sentinel mods and the details tab.
-Fixed an issue where combat events would not be activated under certain combat states.

I don't have the time for more right now. These two fixes may have caused some issues, I haven't had the time to perform much testing, report to me with the most possible details if you find something not working as expected related to these two cases. The two fixes also implied to modify mods in the database, and I probably didn't modify all the mods that could have been affected by the issues, so report these mods to me as well.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Upvote 1

Hi, the atomos on warframe builder lists 32.045 base heat damage while the in-game value shows only 29.0 base heat damage.

il y a 19 minutes, mmaure a dit :

Hi, the atomos on warframe builder lists 32.045 base heat damage while the in-game value shows only 29.0 base heat damage.

Untick the box next to the critical values to exclude them from the math.

Hi awesome Tool, very appreciated. 

A little Problem: Volts Reload Speed on LVL3 of his "Speed"-buff increases it by 17,5% and not 17%. It says 17% in the Wiki, but the game shows different values. This makes the calcs inaccurate / wrong. Not sure if anybody mentioned this already. Also it says Undefined instead of Reload Speed in the Builder.

Spoiler

Volt-Speed-Buff.png

Link Health, Link Armor, Link Shields (companion mod) cannot be used on sentinels but is available in Warframe Builder for Wyrm & Wyrm Prime sentinel.
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Link_Health

Hunter Recovery is also available to sentinel builds when its only for Kubrow or Kavata companions.
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Hunter_Recovery

Edited by Twisted_Intent