Stoi84

Warframe Builder

the dual toxocyst' and lession are missing their passive when triggered. Like lessions status proc grants speed and additional toxin damage. headshots grant toxocyst less recoil, infinite ammo, faster fire rate and additional toxin damage. When in game your mostly likely are going to trigger them, or going to try to trigger them. And since they have more damage and speed once triggered their DPS changes greatly. 

Posted (edited)

sometimes putting mods in the Heilmith charger makes it impossible to go into details. Im not sure but I think it’s precept mods are the cause. I will test it some more.

Edited by (PS4)Michal_576_
Typo

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Michal_576_ said:

sometimes putting mods in the Heilmith charger makes it impossible to go into details. Im not sure but I think it’s precept mods are the cause. I will test it some more.

It is in fact its mods, Strain and Precept mods that cause this issue.

Posted (edited)

Two things:

First, it appears that Arch-Gun Ace does not apply during the Aimed state when another mod such as Critical Focus is in the same build. Assume it is a bug since they shouldn't be exclusive. EDIT: FIXED.

t2OA0sE.jpgrdBf7AB.jpg

Second: Arch-Gun Rivens when😗? The workaround of making a blank rifle using modded Arch-Gun weapon stats is tiring. 

Edited by WeaselBoy

Posted (edited)

-Fixed various issues with the sentinel mods and the details tab.
-Fixed an issue where combat events would not be activated under certain combat states.

I don't have the time for more right now. These two fixes may have caused some issues, I haven't had the time to perform much testing, report to me with the most possible details if you find something not working as expected related to these two cases. The two fixes also implied to modify mods in the database, and I probably didn't modify all the mods that could have been affected by the issues, so report these mods to me as well.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Upvote 1

Hi, the atomos on warframe builder lists 32.045 base heat damage while the in-game value shows only 29.0 base heat damage.

il y a 19 minutes, mmaure a dit :

Hi, the atomos on warframe builder lists 32.045 base heat damage while the in-game value shows only 29.0 base heat damage.

Untick the box next to the critical values to exclude them from the math.

Hi awesome Tool, very appreciated. 

A little Problem: Volts Reload Speed on LVL3 of his "Speed"-buff increases it by 17,5% and not 17%. It says 17% in the Wiki, but the game shows different values. This makes the calcs inaccurate / wrong. Not sure if anybody mentioned this already. Also it says Undefined instead of Reload Speed in the Builder.

Spoiler

Volt-Speed-Buff.png

Posted (edited)

Synth Reflex isn't able to be added to Exilus slot in the builder (bug).

Edited by Boredocalypse

Posted (edited)

Link Health, Link Armor, Link Shields (companion mod) cannot be used on sentinels but is available in Warframe Builder for Wyrm & Wyrm Prime sentinel.
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Link_Health

Hunter Recovery is also available to sentinel builds when its only for Kubrow or Kavata companions.
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Hunter_Recovery

Edited by Twisted_Intent

I put everything you guys reported on the to-do list, but no update is planned before the 31 of this month, date of the release of my kinetic novel on Steam. I'll be busy with this, I need to create interest around this, and it's very complicated.

Once it's released, it'll take some time until I can eventually analyze if it's worth continuing in this path, so I'll have some time to work on an update that will include the things reported these past days and that will also be reported in the next days. For what will happen after that, I can't tell for now.

7 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

I put everything you guys reported on the to-do list, but no update is planned before the 31 of this month, date of the release of my kinetic novel on Steam. I'll be busy with this, I need to create interest around this, and it's very complicated.

Once it's released, it'll take some time until I can eventually analyze if it's worth continuing in this path, so I'll have some time to work on an update that will include the things reported these past days and that will also be reported in the next days. For what will happen after that, I can't tell for now.

I can dig that man. Hope your novel does well mate. I’ll check it out if im free.

Posted (edited)

Hey Stoi, as I mentioned on discord the new update added quite a bit. Here's the links and stuff to add to the to-do list of all the things, that way you dont need to comb through the update itself or other things. I'll update posting when links to missing things becomes available All pages should now be available:

Frame: Wisp - https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Wisp

Weapons:

Mods:

Set Mods:

Aero Mod Set

Motus Mod Set

Proton Mod Set

Weapon Changes

Zenith (https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Zenith)

• Zenith Alt Fire Ammo cost reduced from 5 to 3
  • Zenith's Alt Fire radar is now ammo based instead of duration

Tysis (https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Tysis)

• Tysis Corrosive Damage-over-time will now be apply a single tick to targets the projectile punches through.

Gaze Kitgun Chamber (https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Gaze)

• The Gaze Kitgun Chamber now chains to up to two targets within 5m

All Below Gun Spears

• Gun Spears reload 33% of clip when deployed

Javlok (https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Javlok)

• Reduced zoom FOV. 
  • Adjusted Impact and radial Damage split from 230 Impact and 50 area-of-effect to 160 Impact and 120 area-of-effect.
  • Increased area-of-effect radius from 1.6m to 2m.
  • Increased projectile speed from 70 to 130.
  • Removed self damage from Primary fire.
  • Removed damage fall off from Primary fire area-of-effect.
  • Auto recall timer reduced from 20 to 6 secs.

Ferrox (https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Ferrox)

• Added 100 Impact damage with 3m area-of-effect at end point of Primary fire.
  • Increased Alt Fire's tether range from 6m to 10m.
  • Increased tether's Status Chance from 33% to 50%.
  • Increased tether's Damage pulse from every 5 secs to every 2 secs.
  • Quick throw auto recall timer reduced from 20 to 10 secs.
  • Charged throw auto recall timer increased from 20 to 30 secs.

Scourge (https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Scourge)

• Increased Ammo pool from 100 to 200.
  • Increased Alt Fire's bullet attractor radius from 1.8m to 2m.
  • Increased Magazine size from 20 to 40.
  • Increased Primary fire area-of-effect damage from 30 to 55.
  • Primary Fire recoil reduced.
Edited by Kalbintion
Updating links to indicate that theyre available
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I love arframe builder, it's an amazing creation! Thanks for all your fantastic work.  

One minor issue: I can't seem to add Vigilante Pursuit to the exilus slot even though it is an exilus mod.

Posted (edited)

The "Virulent Scourge" mod is busted on custom/blank melee weapons. It seems to add 120% toxin instead of 60%.

Edited by auxy

on weapons with inbuild electricity dmg (falcor) with combo multiplier (important) + electricity mod gives like x2 more dmg than same mod but for toxin (for corrosive dmg). Its just real thing or a calculator bug? 

Posted (edited)

That's probably a case I missed when I changed the way the elemental damage is calculated. I'll see this in the next update.

Edit: Please provide some data for the elemental damage problem so that I can verify that my changes work. Screenshots from the arsenal with the bare minimum mods to reproduce the issue would do it. Thanks.

Edited by Stoi84

9 часов назад, Stoi84 сказал:

That's probably a case I missed when I changed the way the elemental damage is calculated. I'll see this in the next update.

Edit: Please provide some data for the elemental damage problem so that I can verify that my changes work. Screenshots from the arsenal with the bare minimum mods to reproduce the issue would do it. Thanks.

i mean, u cant have proofs from game, cause those changes in calculator only broken with combo counter enabled. In arsenal in game we dont have it...

but just to mention - for example weapons with toxin dmg arent broken in calculator. Didnt tested other elementals, so probably its only for elecricity weapon like falcor, ninkondi.  

You can just open one of them, add combo counter to x3 ( for example) add one toxin mod, then change to electricity mod and see than damage will jump x2 or more

Ok, I get the idea. I'll have a look at this next week, I hope.

Now that I'm done with the release of my novel and that I can only wait and hope that this will work good enough, I'll have the time to work on an update. I expect I'll start early next week, with no precise ETA, but considering the number of things to add, don't expect to see something before Thursday. So please report anything that is missing/not working and that is not yet reported asap. Thanks.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

I started working on the update. I have a question regarding Riven mods for archguns. Do they have the same pool of bonuses as the primary weapons? Thanks.

Posted (edited)

SIte isn't working well, ive deleted cookies, changed browsers, and the only one working is old explorer.

Edited by -JohnnyChimpo-
fixed issue

It's not the fault of Warframe-Builder -- the whole internet is having issues today. It seems there's a backbone provider in the USA that is having major issues for the last 36 hours or so. Many sites and other games are down or running very poorly for a lot of people.

Before you make remarks like this, maybe you should check http://www.downdetector.com/ to see if others are having issues with other sites. There are a dozen or more computers and hundreds of network connections involved in taking you to your favorite websites; don't assume that an outage or problem is the fault of the site you're looking at.

• Like 1