Stoi84

Warframe Builder

There's no ETA for any missing feature at the moment as there's a lot of upcoming work to upgrade the code to a state it'll be possible to add new and missing things.

Le 23/06/2019 à 10:01, Camberwell a dit :

@Stoi84Hi there,

Just wondered if you were aware of the the wukong rework, https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1102598-dev-workshop-revisiting-wukong/

There was some stat changes and I belive the damage on the iron staff was changed a little

I'll have a look at this when I have some spare time. By the way, is it still a WIP or are all the changes live and the rework is over?

9 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

I'll have a look at this when I have some spare time. By the way, is it still a WIP or are all the changes live and the rework is over?

Rework is completed Stoi, if they do anything else at this point with Wukong I personally will be surprised.

I may have been quiet recently, but be sure that things are moving in the background. With the help of two developers who are also Warframe players, @Kalbintion and @DarkLord7854, Warframe Builder is currently under modification and enhancement to prepare for a better future. Things just started, so don't expect the missing features to arrive soon, but be sure that work is on the rails and that the app, while I'm quiet, is still planned to be updated.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

12 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

I may have been quiet recently, but be sure that things are moving in the background. With the help of two developers who are also Warframe players, @Kalbintion and @DarkLord7854, Warframe Builder is currently under modification and enhancement to prepare for a better future. Things just started, so don't expect the missing features to arrive soon, but be sure that work is on the rails and that the app, while I'm quiet, is still planned to be updated.

Really good to know, Thanks guys 🙂

Hello

So I'm getting a "No builds found. Why don't you create one ?" message on whatever warframes/weapons that I want to search builds. I don't think I've seen this issue in the past. Anyone encounter this before?

I'm using Firefox v68.0, with uBlock Origin 1.20.2 and Nano Defender 15.0.0.154 (and enabled the integration of uBlock Origin and Nano Defender)

Il y a 2 heures, CipherValorZero a dit :

Hello

So I'm getting a "No builds found. Why don't you create one ?" message on whatever warframes/weapons that I want to search builds. I don't think I've seen this issue in the past. Anyone encounter this before?

I'm using Firefox v68.0, with uBlock Origin 1.20.2 and Nano Defender 15.0.0.154 (and enabled the integration of uBlock Origin and Nano Defender)

That's likely a script that is blocked on your side. There's an ajax call to retrieve the list of the builds. First thing to try is refresh the cache with ctrl + F5 on the page. If it does not help, please try with all extensions that could block scripts disabled to see if the issue persists (best is to try with another browser or in private mode/browsing, as private mode/browsing tends to deactivate extensions).

The update for Wukong (and all the related stuff) should be ready by tomorrow.

Posted (edited)

Wukong in Warframe Builder needs to have his skills updated. The old skillset is still in place.

Old skillset: Iron Jab, Defy, Cloud Walker, Primal Fury.
New Skillset: Celestial Twin, Cloud Walker, Defy, Primal Fury.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Wukong/Abilities

And Wukong Prime is now available: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Wukong/Prime

Edited by Twisted_Intent
forgot to add some of the information

Il y a 19 heures, Stoi84 a dit :

The update for Wukong (and all the related stuff) should be ready by tomorrow.

Which is now today, in a few hours if nothing goes wrong. Everything you mentioned plus the update of the Iron Staff and the mod Iron Vault updated to Celestial Stomp will be in the update.

• Applause 1

Here's for the Wukong update.

• Updated Wukong abilities.
  • Added Wukong Prime.
  • Updated the Iron Staff.
  • Changed the mod iron Vault to Celestial Stomp (missing image).
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Found problem when i update riven stats to have negative crit. chance on slide attack.
Loaded Scoliac in Warframe Builder. Added Scoliac riven and other mods.

I update riven stats, then when i made any changes, such as setting mod polarity or swapping mods around with those from warframe builder mod list, the stats on damage (total damage, burst damage, sustained dps), go increasingly negative with every change made on build, including clicking between 'normal' and 'slide' combat states repeatedly. I then saved the build and all stats on riven disappeared. 

All stats on riven disappear when loading build from saved list regardless of riven having neg. stat or not.
Exporting build also removes all stats from riven.

Scoliac build from saved private list on Warframe Builder (riven stats didn't save):
http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Scoliac/t_30_230030221_226-5-5-240-3-3-251-2-5-314-8-3-729-7-10-733-0-10-829-4-0-855-6-5-865-1-10_733-7-865-8-251-11-240-7-829-9-226-9-855-5-729-7-314-10/en/4-0-50/226810/

Scoliac build
https://ibb.co/KVBF6s1

Scoliac riven
https://ibb.co/M6GZW5w

Same Scoliac build with neg stat riven, note the listed damage. This is when mods were first equipped in builder.
https://ibb.co/Tchz87J

Scoliac damage when clicking from 'normal' combat state then back to 'slide' once,
https://ibb.co/wgGTw62

Twice:
https://ibb.co/CsSTDBv

3 times:
https://ibb.co/rHgxFfS
Negative damage continues to increase every time click from slide to normal and back to slide again.

Problem does not occur when all riven stats are positive.

On 2019-07-10 at 4:22 AM, Camberwell said:

Really good to know, Thanks guys 🙂

Eventually you, along with everyone, will get to bug us about updating stuff lol

• Haha 1

Le 14/07/2019 à 23:30, Twisted_Intent a dit :

Found problem when i update riven stats to have negative crit. chance on slide attack.

Not sure when I'll look into this, but it's on the to-do list.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Kalbintion said:

Eventually you, along with everyone, will get to bug us about updating stuff lol

Hahaha funny you should say that

I noticed the Zuge Prime and Ninkondi Prime weren't added with the Wukong update 🙂

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Camberwell said:

Hahaha funny you should say that

I noticed the Zuge Prime and Ninkondi Prime weren't added with the Wukong update 🙂

Huh, swear i saw a post in this mentioning about the new weapons too. But upon looking I don't see them get mentioned. Explains why they weren't added. I know there's some new mods too that weren't mentioned yet either with the new nightwave season. Rest assured, it is being worked on as fast as humanly possible. 

Edit @Stoi84

Things to be added

Weapons

Mods

Edited by Kalbintion

Il y a 21 heures, Skelark a dit :

Can you add Primed Pack Leader for the Beast companions.

Yes, that'll be in the next little content update, soon.

On 2019-07-10 at 12:09 AM, Stoi84 said:

How is UI overhaul planned?

• Added the following weapons
    • Zhuge Prime
    • Ninkondi Prime
  • Added the following mods:
    • Efficient beams (missing picture)
    • Primed Pack Leader,
    • Exposing Harpoon (missing data: all ranks give the same bonus, missing picture)
    • Meticulous Aim, (missing data: all ranks give the same bonus, no effect as headshot damage is not implemented yet, missing picture)
  • The mods Power Throw and Quick Return can now be equipped on the Orvius.
  •  
Il y a 10 heures, tape_drive_TS1140 a dit :

How is UI overhaul planned?

Not a priority at the moment, best ETA for now is "in the future".

There's some work currently being done, expect some downtime for certain tools.

Thanks to @Kalbintion, a new URL shortener feature is now available. It simply replaces the Google one that wasn't working anymore, so no changes in the way you use it. Please report any issue you find.

• Applause 1

I cant search or save builds for primary weapons, the options along the top just aren't there

they are there for secondary and melee tho

• Upvote 1