Stoi84

Warframe Builder

On 2019-08-30 at 9:54 PM, Kalbintion said:

This is something that is on my personal list (since years ago) to see implemented into Warframe Builder, there are things to still be done beforehand however that will make it easier for us to maintain and correct problems.

What about, on all melee weapons, adding a drop box to select the number of gladiator mods used through your entire build?  Just like the how you can choose the combo multiplier and /or the number of status effects.  Choosing the number mods used will add +15% crit chance per number selected to your melee weapon

In the very near future, no. In the future, probably, yes. As this was already stated, there's work in progress, on Warframe-Builder, to make future updates possible again. The code is in a so poor state that even a simple feature is taking too much work and thus time to implement. That would make no sense to add features based on parts of the code that'll be changed soon. And on top of this, there are content updates I need to work on which are also taking some time.

On a global note. We are doing this on our free time, getting nothing or almost nothing in return, so there's no ETA for anything. Things will arrive when they're ready, but the long-term plan is to add all the missing features to get more accurate numbers.

• Like 3

Tonkor has fire rate of 3.17
Warframe Builder has it auto-set at 0.588 or 1.7
Have tried to manually adjust this but without success on getting right values.
Regardless of which mods i use (Critical Delay, Shred or Speed Trigger), the Fire Rate remains 0.588 or 1.7

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Tonkor
http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Tonkor

I think that's because it only has a magazine size of 1. It interferes with special calculations for the bows, the values in the database are good. I'll try to have a look at this soon, but as it's code side, not sure when.

Edit: Actually, I think that's the way it should work, no fixes needed unless that's too unclear for most. If there's only 1 ammo in the magazine, the rate of fire adapts based on the reload speed, as the only ammo will be fired always at the same moment, no matter the rate of fire. You can have 1000 RoF, if you only have one ammo in the magazine, the RoF is pretty much dictated by the reload speed. If you add mods to reach a 2 or more magazine size, the RoF will go back to 3.17.

That's the way it should work on Warframe Builder, that was put in place for bows at first. If that's too misleading, things could change, but I think that having a 10 RoF on a weapon with a 1 magazine size is more misleading than anything else.

Edited by Stoi84

Vectis (nonprime) has a reload of 1.0 s instead of 0.9 s.

Volnus leap attack is 100 instead of 200.

The bow buffs (from update 25.7) are missing, but already aware of this probably.

On 2019-08-22 at 2:50 PM, Frompa said:

I just saved my first build.  A Ninkondi Prime build that does massive damage due to using all 6 gladiator mods split between Rhino and Deconstructor.  The actual crit chance and damage outputs are much higher than whats listed here due to the 90% extra crit chance per combo multiplier acquired from the Gladiator mods.  They stack with Blood Rush for a total crit chance of 255% per combo mulitplier.  I start hitting reds at 1.5x.  

My Rhino Prime and Deconstructor Prime builds are saved and linked to the Ninkondi Prime build.  What are the chances of you linking the damage bonus across linked builds in the future.  Might be as simple as another drop box similar to combo multiplier but for gladiator mods active.  I can see this being useful in many builds that rely on set mods as well as amalgam mods.

http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Ninkondi_Prime/t_30_220003004_239-7-5-247-4-5-358-2-3-603-8-3-637-0-10-793-1-5-796-6-3-829-5-0-865-3-6_637-7-793-8-358-7-865-12-247-9-829-9-796-5-239-9-603-10/en/4-0-163/229791/0

Thanks for any consideration and keep up the good work

that a lot like my build but I use wukong and have my twin Spread status to help hype up my condition overloads on my melee and deconstructor. Your rivens better then mine too but my dream three stats for my build. I run gas on my deconstructor as well because I hear It gets stealh bonus on the procs. I don't have a sim room to test it out though. 

The Builder is missing regulators Prime and so is warframe wiki. It seems the wiki just grouped regulators in as mesa prime's exalted weapon. They have different stats and scale differently so building for regulators prime based off of regulators stats is inaccurate and Ill have to calculate the stats and dps on my own which is very annoying.