Stoi84

Warframe Builder

With the next big update, The Old Blood, being released today it will take some time for Warframe Builder to reflect all of the changes that happened between frame reworks, minor frame modifications, to the large amount of mods being introduced/changed, the new melee systems, melee stats, etc. We will post when those updates are all finished.

If you want to help the process go faster, at least indirectly, head over to the warframe wiki (warframe.fandom.com) and start updating melee weapons stats, etc as we will be pulling directly from there for updating those values when it appears most, if not all, melee weapons have been updated.

• Like 2

First part of the update.

-Added the new exilus slot for primary and secondary weapons. Until more data is available, these slots have no polarity on Warframe Builder. Old builds should still work.
-Added Grendel.
-Added the sentinel weapon Deth Machine Rifle Prime.
-Fixed a typo for the mod Insatiable.
-Fixed the name of the mod Guided Ordnance (previously, Guided Ordinance).
-Fixed the name of the mod Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation (previously, Primed Pistol Mutation).
-Fixed an issue where changing the polarity of a stance slot when a stance mod was equipped would not update the total points.
-Fixed the mod Primed Rifle Ammo Mutation to not be equippable on bows and snipers.
-Updated many mods for primary/secondary weapons to be considered as exilus mods.
-Updated the stats and/or cost for many mods, and English description of these mods when needed.
-For mods, and for English language only. Replaced occurrences of "power max" by "energy max", "power duration" by "ability duration", "power range" by "ability range",  "power efficiency" by "ability efficiency", power strength" by "ability strength", and updated the rest of the text of these mods when necessary.
-Fixed incompatibility between normal and primed version not being applied for some mods.
-Removed channeling from melee weapons.

There was a lot of changes involved in this update, it's not impossible that something goes wrong. Please report any issue you find with as many details as possible.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Another site update:

• Exilus Slots now have polarity values assigned for most primary + secondary weapons. We are missing a few no longer missing any.

Also, work is still being done on getting the Vauban and Ember rework updated on the site, and as I am the one working on that portion I hope to have it done in the next few days but we will see if time permits. We are also still working on getting the entirety of the melee changes completed along with all the mod changes. Thanks for waiting thus far.

Edited by Kalbintion
Removed missing list as its completed
  • Like 1

please take into account that the new kuva weapons and the paracesis can go to rank 40.

Edited by USMC_Dragon
already posted.

I have a script ready to retrieve the new stats for the melee weapons, based on the Wiki. However, I'm not gonna run anything with that many weapons still outdated, that would make no sense. If you want to help and/or speed up the process, you could contribute to the Wiki, everyone would benefit from this.

There's no ETA for the second part of the update yet, but we already made good progress.

• Like 1

On 2019-11-15 at 11:17 PM, USMC_Dragon said:

please take into account that the new kuva weapons and the paracesis can go to rank 40.

The Paracesis on the site already goes up to 40 in an odd way due to the way Stoi had to incorporate it into old code. Everytime you put a forma into it it will add the additional points to the mod capacity but will not visually change the rank to 32, 34, etc. If you visit the Paracesis page and leave it empty, and polarize one of the slots, you will see the mod capacity go up with it. Hopefully this is something that can either be made more clear or handled differently to make the rank itself go up. I imagine the kuva weapons will follow similar methodology if they were to be added right this second before we got some of the older code in a much better format.

I've contributed a fair amount of changes to the wiki, but my sanity can only handle so much lol

I'm sure others are doing the same. Remember fellow tenno, We all lift together! 

Can't wait to check out different numbers/builds on the site when its updated for the melee changes. 

• Like 2

True Steel, Sacrificial Steel, Blood Rush, Maiming Strike, and Weeping Wounds still have their old values, meaning that most if not all melee builds are completely outdated.  Also melee combo counter now goes up to 12x.  IMHO updating these stats should have a higher priority than adding a handful of new weapons given the larger impact to builds.

• Like 1

Le 24/11/2019 à 22:21, jjafargi a dit :

True Steel, Sacrificial Steel, Blood Rush, Maiming Strike, and Weeping Wounds still have their old values, meaning that most if not all melee builds are completely outdated.  Also melee combo counter now goes up to 12x.  IMHO updating these stats should have a higher priority than adding a handful of new weapons given the larger impact to builds.

The melee weapons are outdated anyway, updating these mods and/or the combo counter without the rest would make no sense. Everything will be included in the next update, which is not taking longer due to new weapons being added, but simply due to the overall amount of things to add and change.

Le 24/11/2019 à 00:52, SaintOrangeStir a dit :

I've contributed a fair amount of changes to the wiki, but my sanity can only handle so much lol

I'm sure others are doing the same. Remember fellow tenno, We all lift together! 

Can't wait to check out different numbers/builds on the site when its updated for the melee changes. 

I'll have something ready during the week, if nothing goes wrong in the meantime. Thanks for the help.

Le 25/11/2019 à 11:12, tape_drive_TS1140 a dit :

I discovered an anomaly under Sigma & Octantis' Search builds:
click on build named "Sigma and Octantis - 1", you get thrown to main page.

The link seems to be invalid. Seems like it's an old/broken link with Riven data in it, which should no longer exists. In the meantime, you can right click and copy the link, open a new tab and remove this part from the link. When I'll have the time, I'll fix this one and see if other builds are affected.

Edit: 13 builds affected, I'll fix this soon.

Citation

WyIyIiwiMCIsWyJwb2lzb24iLCI2Ni42IiwiZWxlY3RyaXF1ZSIsIjY0LjciLCJkZWdhdHNfY29ycHVzIiwiMzQuNyIsIiIsIiJdXQ==/

Edit: Preview for melee weapons http://warframe-builder.com/imgs_forum/melee_weapons.png

Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 2

Second part of the update:

• Updated the stats for all the melee weapons (according to the Wiki) and improved how and what stats are displayed on melee weapons.
  • Updated the following mods:
    • Reach, Primed Reach, Reflex Coil, Reflex Guard, Enduring Affliction, Dispatch Overdrive, Focus Energy, Focused Defense, Maiming Strike, Life Strike, Covert Lethality, Guardian Derision, Amalgam Organ Shatter, True Punishment, Quickening, Killing Blow, Corrupt Charge, Parry, Enduring Strike, Spring-Loaded Blade, Amalgam Javlok Magazine Warp, Weeping Wounds, Blood Rush, True Steel, Sacrificial Steel, Sacrificial Pressure, Impenetrable Offense, Seismic Wave, Condition Overload.
  • Added the mods Amalgam Ripkas True Steel.
  • Updated Ember and Vauban.
  • Updated the combo counter dropdown menu.
  • Renamed the weapon Dual Cestras to Dual Cestra (English only, the other languages had the right name).
  • Improved the set gauge look on mods.
  • Removed the exilus slot from exalted weapons.
  • The Paracesis displayed rank's will now change when formas are added. Nothing else changes, the extra points were already added, it's just a visual thing.
  • Added Regulators Prime to the list of secondary weapons. It's for convenience only, it'll lead to the Regulator's page as both weapons seem to be identical.
  • Fixed a very small amount of builds being not accessible due to outdated data in the link.

The stats for the melee weapons were retrieved using a script. It's possible that some special cases weren't considered and lead to unexpected results for some weapons. Just report these issues if you ever find one, they'll be fixed.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 1

Sacrificial Steel seems to be bugged when attaching it in the build interface, not applying its effects and removing the effects of Sacrificial Pressure if it was applied first.  I'm not able to interact with any mods at all after bug takes effect until reloading the page.  If an export link is created in that state it treats the Sacrificial mods as having not been applied to the build and the spaces they were in will be empty again (with the Sacrificial mods appearing appropriately in the mod selection bar).

Checked both with and without an Umbral polarity in the slot and the bug takes effect in both cases.

I'm looking into this.

Edit: Should be fixed now.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 1

Found a typo:
Ember's "IMMOLATION" has "DAMAGE REDUCTION (MIN)" twice. I presume the second is supposed to have "MAX" at the end instead.

Also, can't wait until Ember's and Vaub's new Augments get added too. :smile:

Edited by tape_drive_TS1140

Seems reaper prime has no numbers for its IPS/damage values resulting in Burst and sustained dps showing as 0. checked some other random melee weapons and they seem to be correct.  

I will go through them all and edit my post to let you know if its just the reaper prime or if I find others. 

Thanks for the awesome work on the site btw!

Edit: I also found missing IPS/damage values for the following weapons...

Desert Wind, Kreska, Mire, Nami Skyla prime, Okina, Pangolin Sword, Scoliac, Skaku, Sheev, Skana Prime, Tekko Prime, Wolf Sledge, Zenistar. 

Worth noting that I wasn't checking the accuracy of the weapon values, simply that it had damage values at all.  

Edited by SaintOrangeStir
  • Like 1

Thanks, gonna have a look at my script to see why these weapons were not parsed correctly.

Edit: It may have to do, at least for some weapons, with the damage distribution missing (the % in the total damage row that say things like 90% impact). Gonna need to change my script as it uses this data right now.

Edit: I also think that weapons that are still marked as outdated (red text under the image), won't be parsed correctly.

Edit: Also noticed that special attacks (throw, etc) are missing. Gonna fix this too.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 2

After further work on this, it appears that each weapon in the list below returns an error when parsed by my script. Usually, it's an error because the page structure is not what is expected for the image of the weapon. You guys can consider this as a list of weapons to check and update on the wiki if needed.

Citation

Skana, Skana Prime, Venka, Silva & Aegis, Sheev, Tipedo, Tonbo, Tekko, Twin Basolk, Sydon, Synoid Heliocor, Telos Boltace, Vaykor Sydon, Zenistar, Venka Prime, Silva & Aegis Prime, Volnus, Twin_Krohkur, Sigma & Octantis, Skiajati, Tatsu, Wolf Sledge

As stated above, for some reason, my script was not parsing the special attacks for the melee weapons (like throw) while it should have. I fixed this, but I need to make sure no other problems were created. That was a simple thing in the code that was causing the issue, and I need to make sure it was not necessary for something else.

That won't be done until next week, but I'll try to have this done early. Once I'm certain it's all good, I'll run the script again and update the database.

Edit: Seems like @Kalbintion found the error on the wiki, so the weapons should be parsed normally again.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 1

To further elaborate on what @Stoi84 mentioned above, the wiki has a particular page for adding weapon data so it goes into the pages automatically. This is done via a Module (LUA) page that is loaded and called for the data. Someone added the information for the Shaku weapon on said page and missed a closing }, which offset the rest of the data to be a part of the Shaku weapon. And when they went to save, it errored about a mis-match on closing curly brackets, so they added it somewhere else. This broke every weapons wiki page from Shaku down on displaying the stats because they didnt actually exist. Formatting is important! On top of that, there was another issue with the formatting, an excessive } on the Zenistar broke some other things on the module page, which caused some weapons to fail to load for the most part, so woo! lol. But it should all be good now for Stoi once the fandom cache servers stop caching a lot of these pages and/or we manually purge the cache. Prior wiki experience has come in use in this case, and its great!

If you're interested, the diff is here, and the module page in question is here

Edited by Kalbintion
  • Like 1

Great job with the site and can you please add Kuva weapons and archwing weapons to the site.  thanks again.

• Like 1

Either Primed Pressure Point or Sacrificial Pressure is bugged because the former boosts damage less than the latter on any weapon without any other mods applied.