Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

I'll think about that, but I don't want too much editing because the ratings can become obsolete. For now just give me the name of the helmet I'll edit the database.

Edit : I'll think of something like you can edit you build if it has less than 2 votes, and you can delete the build if it has 0 votes or 10 or more negative votes.

Edited by Stoi84

Hrm, maybe voting should allow us to comment on our choice?

For example, I would downvote using R6 HCal on the Soma, as Bane or Hammer Shot is only ~7.5% less DPS and doesn't lose any accuracy at all.

But I don't really feel strongly enough about it to downvote your build, without providing some explanation.

Maybe a meh-this-build-is-alright option?

I'd rather see a comment section, where you can comment the builds. "meh" vote is not the best idea. You like the build - upvote it. You don't like the build - downvote it. You think it's "meh", don't vote at all.

Hrm, maybe voting should allow us to comment on our choice?

This has been put on the table, and the verdict is that it'll need too much work to moderate everything, at least, for the moment. And if this needs to be moderated, it also needs tools to do that, which is again a lot of work. I'll first focus my efforts on the edit/delete functions and some other things about the builds, like a latest builds page, or display the number of saved builds for each weapon/frame in the list. So about the comments, not now, but maybe in the future.

As for the up/down vote, some builds may deserve none of them for some users, because they are neither good or bad builds, they're just average builds. You can simply not vote at all if you think that a build could have been sligthly better with minor changes. In the future there will probably have a lot of builds to vote on, so that's not a problem. Don't feel like you need to upvote or downvote every builds. The real idea behind the vote is to put the best builds at top of the list, and the worst at the bottom, so inevitably, there will be some other builds in the middle.

Can you help me a bit? I can't see anything that will let me browse other people's builds. Can you provide a screenshot or something of where it is located?

Thanks Angius for the screenshot, but you can also read my "so long" message just above. Everything is explained.

Edit :

You like the build - upvote it. You don't like the build - downvote it. You think it's "meh", don't vote at all.

This.

Edited by Stoi84

Can you help me a bit? I can't see anything that will let me browse other people's builds. Can you provide a screenshot or something of where it is located?

GmZm8Xi.png

Thanks a lot. :D

Also Stoi84 can you please add a feature to swap the polarities of a weapon like we can do in the game? It forces me to put "more" forma (or so it seems).

Sidenote: I kcufing hate how the mod cards expand in Warframe Builder. It's slow, unintuitive, and largely worthless, serving only to screw with the user's selection.

"Oh I think I'll move my mouse over to the left a bit to click on this other mod, BUT NO SOME OTHER MOD DECIDED TO EXPAND ITSELF AND NOW IT HAS HIJACKED MY SELECTION."

This has sorta bugged me as well. I love the ... aesthetics of the feature, but really dislike the fact that every once in a while it decides to screw with me.

Hmmm, can we at least edit our descriptions? I already left out something important right off the bat

I'll first focus my efforts on the edit/delete functions and some other things about the builds, like a latest builds page, or display the number of saved builds for each weapon/frame in the list. So about the comments, not now, but maybe in the future.

-------------

Thanks a lot. :D

Also Stoi84 can you please add a feature to swap the polarities of a weapon like we can do in the game? It forces me to put "more" forma (or so it seems).

Maybe in the future.

Edited by Stoi84

I've noticed this before, but I'm having trouble isolating it.

Sometimes after fiddling with builds for a while, I'll export the link here to the forums. However when I click on the link, I get a different build than the one I linked. I'm fairly certain the link is working correctly for other people, however.

I've tried rebuilding it from a fresh start and the same thing happens.

For example, no matter what Frost Prime link I click (etc http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Frost_prime/t_30_13301144024_1-6-10-4-3-5-5-7-5-6-8-5-12-9-7-13-1-3-37-10-5-55-2-5-73-5-3-74-4-3-75-0-3_75-7-13-7-55-6-4-9-74-5-73-4-1-7-5-11-6-11-12-7-37-14_24/en/1-0-8 ), I end up seeing http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Frost_prime/t_30_23301244014_1-6-10-4-7-5-5-3-5-6-5-5-12-0-7-13-1-3-37-10-5-55-2-5-73-8-3-74-4-3-75-9-3_12-7-13-7-55-6-5-9-74-5-6-6-1-7-4-11-73-7-75-7-37-14_24/en/1-0-8/

Edit: And now its working properly again. Like I said, having trouble isolating it. Seems to be something residual from the last build?

Edited by Darzk

Pretty strange, I'll try to have a look at this too.

I also updated the fist post with the new changes, and i'm still working on fiwing some things with theses changes.

I'll already delete of lots of builds too, because there are a lots of useless descriptions.

Ability fixes:

Snowglobe costs 50 energy, not 75. Should have +armor*5 to health.

Miasma deals 2500/(4*duration%) per tick. Number of ticks = 1+(4*duration%). Here duration% means actual duration, so with Fleeting Expertise its 0.4. [https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/194462-so-crap-miasma-deals-invisible-ticks-f-e-should-be-maxxed/]

Moult deals 200 Toxin when it dies, and ticks for 100 9 times afterwards. Modified by +strength %. Not sure on the range tho.

Edit: Also I've voted about 40 times now and are still capped at 10 builds.

Edited by Darzk

Ability fixes:

Snowglobe costs 50 energy, not 75. Should have +armor*5 to health.

Miasma deals 2500/(4*duration%) per tick. Number of ticks = 1+(4*duration%). Here duration% means actual duration, so with Fleeting Expertise its 0.4. [https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/194462-so-crap-miasma-deals-invisible-ticks-f-e-should-be-maxxed/]

Moult deals 200 Toxin when it dies, and ticks for 100 9 times afterwards. Modified by +strength %. Not sure on the range tho.

Edit: Also I've voted about 40 times now and are still capped at 10 builds.

Thanks, I'll fix the abilities after I'm done with the editing of builds (I hope tomorrow)

The value in the save window is the number of builds remaining, not the total you can do, or the total you can still do not including the builds already saved. So if you already saved 4 builds and voted on 40, 10 sounds like a good value.

Edited by Stoi84

Hey there! Me again.

Is there any chance we can get a option to put a comment when downvoting a build?

This because sometimes I'd like to put a single comment on why I'm downvoting it (there's a build of a frame using six fomas just because the aura mod is not ranked up any point).

And because I found some of my builds with downvotes and I would like to receive feedback on why is the downvote there.

Edit: Typos

Edited by xlraistlx

Hey there! Me again.

Is there any chance we can get a option to put a comment when downvoting a build?

This because sometimes I'd like to put a single comment on why I'm downvoting it (there's a build of a frame using six fomas just because the aura mod is not ranked up any point).

And because I found some of my builds with downvotes and I would like to receive feedback on why is the downvote there.

Edit: Typos

THIS

Also had some Downvotes and i have no clue why and how

That would really improve the overall expirience

And yes you said it would need moderation

But there is report buttion for example

Same page.

This has been put on the table, and the verdict is that it'll need too much work to moderate everything, at least, for the moment. And if this needs to be moderated, it also needs tools to do that, which is again a lot of work. I'll first focus my efforts on the edit/delete functions and some other things about the builds, like a latest builds page, or display the number of saved builds for each weapon/frame in the list. So about the comments, not now, but maybe in the future.

I know you guys can't read 20 pages to get an information, but try a least to read the latest messages.

Edited by Stoi84