Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

-Updated all melee weapons again.
-Fixed alternate fire modes missing for melee weapons.
-Fixed missing stats for Arch-Melee weapons.
-Fixed the Dark Split-Sword mode switching upon equipping specific stance mods.
-Renamed "Silva and Aegis" to "Silva & Aegis" and "Silva and Aegis Prime" to "Silva & Aegis Prime".
-Updated the identifiers for melee weapons in the database to ensure that less unwanted mods are loaded (example: Entropy Strike was loaded for the Bo). It's possible that I missed a few and that mods are not loaded when they should. It's an easy fix, so report these asap.

Again, lots of changes, it was not possible to check everything alone, issues are to be expected.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 2

Not sure if you are aware of this but the melee damage calculation is wrong. The combo counter has no direct influence on normal attack damage anymore, only on heavy attacks.

Condition Overload seems to use the old damage calculation but with the bigger bonus. Total Damage = Modded Damage × 2.2n (with n being the number of unique status procs currently affecting the enemy).

According to the wiki it was changed to: Total Damage = Base Damage × [1 + Damage Mods + (Condition Overload Multiplier × n)] × (1 + Elemental Mods) (with n being the number of unique status procs currently affecting the enemy).

• Like 1

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Stoi84:

So Heavy Impact, Heavy Slam and Radial Damage should be affected? Or just some of these values?

Yes, they are all affected. But it's more complicated. Heavy Impact and Heavy Radial Damage seem to get the full value of the combo multiplier. Heavy Slam has reduced damage increase for combo counters >1. Wiki states for staves it's 60%. so for a combo counter of 3 this would be: modified Heavy Slam = Heavy slam * (1 + (3-1)*0,6). But for my Silva&Aegis P and Prova Vandal the value is actually 75%. Pupacyst(Polearm) has also 60%. Maybe there are other values for different weapon(types).

I started working on the Kuva weapons. No ETA as this is close to the Christmas period and I'm not feeling very good these days, I don't have much time (nor will) for these reasons, but that's on the rails and I already made good progress.

• Like 1

On 2019-12-12 at 2:45 PM, (PS4)PurpleMeteor said:

Yes, they are all affected. But it's more complicated. Heavy Impact and Heavy Radial Damage seem to get the full value of the combo multiplier. Heavy Slam has reduced damage increase for combo counters >1. Wiki states for staves it's 60%. so for a combo counter of 3 this would be: modified Heavy Slam = Heavy slam * (1 + (3-1)*0,6). But for my Silva&Aegis P and Prova Vandal the value is actually 75%. Pupacyst(Polearm) has also 60%. Maybe there are other values for different weapon(types).

I'm not sure if Stoi or I can trust this information as to being accurate. The reason being is the person who added it to the wiki was either signed out at the time or did it purposefully to remain anonymous, either to intentionally mislead or not be tied to some sort of one person research on the matter, or not be tied to a name, etc. It appears no one has actually challenged or confirmed this information though on the wiki, probably because it's on a page that not many will actively visit. Generally when someone edits any wiki without being logged into an account, it will be more suspicious of being vandalism, fraud, or other abuse compared to a legitimate change. That said, I'm not willing to outright disbelieve what's there due to other changes to the page they did within the same day have been verified and expanded upon, so it is credible to some extent it may be true.

During my personal experience however, I have not actually seen this mysterious damage bonus reduction to be the case. Now, when I find time I will definitely either confirm or deny this information, but its entirely possible that the person who was running this testing in the simulacrum was experiencing damage reduction due to linear damage fall off of slam attacks, armor values mitigating more damage due to higher numbers, equipped mods affecting things in weird or unexpected ways, and the like. If I am able to confirm this information, or someone else is able to take the time to check on this, then I would be more willing to believe it to be true, especially considering it wouldn't be the first time DE has done something without explicitly mentioning how it works in their updates/change logs.

Edited by Kalbintion

-Added Ivara Prime.
-Added all Kuva weapons (13), Baza Prime and Aksomati Prime.
-Fixed Immolation text for Ember stating "min" instead of "max" for the damage reduction max value.
-Fixed minor issues with blank weapons.

This was a good amount of changes for an update that can be summarized in only 4 lines, I suggest you check if saving and editing your builds still works without issues, for both Kuva and other weapons.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 1

Just a heads up on a few things that we are aware of:

• Bug with Melee Rivens and crit % on slide paired with critical damage not applying properly at all times.
  • Channeling melee riven stats are no longer valid
  • The Shedu, undocumented when Update 27 rolled out, has not yet been added.

However, due to the holidays, we will be a bit before these things are resolved.

Edit: We also know that the Vasca Kavat has not been added, but this is in part of not knowing stat related info like the others have.

Edit 2: The Vasca Kavat now has its stats on the wiki, it should be on our list of things to update. Also we know about Ember and Vauban augment changes not being done yet.

Edited by Kalbintion
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The layout like this is related to a JS issue. I'll have a look into this, but it would help if you could provide a link to the build.

Nevermind, if think I found the issue. Should work now.

Edited by Stoi84

Currently, Melee Exalted Weapon links redirect to a broken page that shows an empty build and a bunch of other stats that shouldn't be there. Other Exalted Weapon types work as intended. Screenshots below:

Spoiler

L7JD94.jpg

9BaMNC.jpg

NmXFxY.jpg

Also, Garuda's Talons do not let you slot in a stance on the website, the stances don't appear in the list of mods. Screenshot below:

Spoiler

je7NZo.jpg

Thanks for the great work otherwise.

Edit: Adding a few links for reference: http://warframe-builder.com/s/cc99047196a2e42a http://warframe-builder.com/s/0cfc9ef65134afef http://warframe-builder.com/s/749c1dd4af790626

Edited by Hierarchbeyond
Further elaboration.

There's a lot of things on the to-do list concerning augment mods. Not sure when it'll be done, but we are definitely aware of this. Any problem with augment mods will thus likely be fixed when we put our nose into this.

I also edited the first post with a few more infos.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 2

Okay, I've been too active in a short span of time but, I realized Valkyr Prime Talons and Iron Staff Prime do not exist in the weapons list either. Again, just to point out in case it is not known yet. Hopefully these reports are helpful. Thanks again.

Edited by Hierarchbeyond
Grammar