Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

On 2020-01-24 at 9:52 AM, XRay2501 said:

Hello Kalbintion,

Thank u for responding so fast to my post, but no i am not talking about the weapon comparator page, it is the base stats on the Kuva Ogris builder page i am referring to, this one: http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Kuva_Ogris

If u compare it to the old/normal Ogris's page (this one: http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Ogris),

it is easy to see that something strange is going on because the base stats of the Kuva Ogris should have higher values the the old/normal Ogris, both on Rocket Impact and the Rocket Explosion, but right now the old/normal Ogris has higher damage then the new Kuva Ogris on the site.

XRay

Alright. I looked into it and I saw that the data Stoi entered when entering in the Kuva Ogris information got flipped, so the rocket impact stats were marked for the explosion and the explosion stats were marked for the impact. I've flipped them around and relooked at what we had being stored, it should be all correct now. Let us know if there's still an issue.

16 hours ago, (NSW)H0rst said:

Apparently, coaction drift doesn't apply to power donation. You can't get below 10% power strength (power donation + overextended), but the builder says you get to 0.33% using coaction drift + power donation + overextended

We'll take a look into this when we get the time. Thanks for the report.

Edit: We have confirmed this being an issue, and saw that Coaction Drift shouldnt be affecting Power Donation at this time (possibly a bug, per wiki notes) and will be working on a fix when we have the time as mentioned above.

Edited by Kalbintion

Minor Server Change

A server change was done to help improve loading times for most pages. However, if there are any issues with pages not wanting to load or suddenly looking funky or odd that used to work please do let us know here immediately and I will revert what was done. Otherwise, enjoy the faster site performance in most cases. Hopefully it's noticeable! (for the more tech savvy: enabled gzip compression)

Edited by Kalbintion

1 hour ago, MurderousMe said:

The syndicate mod Shattering Justice for the Sobek adds +20 Status Chance "to the base chance". Meaning the base of 34% becomes 54% and all other mods scale from that value.

Not true. The mod Shattering Justice adds +20% flat to the result after all other mods. Meaning status chance becomes 55.1% when Shattering Justice and Shotgun Savvy are equipped. The wiki states this as such in the notes and is reflected properly both in-game and on warframe builder.

On 2020-01-09 at 8:53 PM, Kalbintion said:

To add onto what Stoi said about this: I'm currently in the process of getting these new augment changes completed so Stoi doesn't have to do it himself. Still working on Ember between life stuff and playing Warframe myself. Once I have ember finished I will move on to Vauban and then double checking the rest of the augments to make sure they are correct as DE has done quite a few augment changes over time that may have caused some to be missed.

As per my previous (quoted) post, and what is in bold, I have gone through the entire list of Warframe augments while working on some internal things and have made a list of things that we will be adding/changing/updating when we get a chance. We are currently working on some important back-end stuff that will allow us to have better development times between Stoi, Dark, and myself for pushing updates to the site that way it isn't just on Stoi for manually doing it after we give him the info. This is the reason why the other issue of Coaction Drift w/ Power Donation bug mentioned a few posts ago has not gone live yet along with some other things, even though we have resolved them in our development environments. We hope to be nearing completion of this back-end stuff relatively soon, however we do not promise any particular dates on this stuff as of right now.

So, the following list of augments are known issues and do not need to be reported to us at this time.

Edit: Some mods have been updated that used to be in this list. Please see the post that's a few down.

Spoiler

Ember
- To update all Augments for last rework

Excalibur
- Chromatic Blade: Missing entirely

Frost
- Freeze Force: Description to be updated

Gara
- Spectrosiphon: Missing entirely

Inaros
- Desiccation's Curse: Missing entirely

Ivara
- Piercing Navigator: Description to be updated, stats to be updated

Khora
- Venari Bodyguard: Missing entirely

Mag
- Magnetized Discharge: Missing entirely

Oberon
- Smite Infusion: Description to be updated
- Hallowed Eruption: Mod to be changed
- Hallowed Reckoning: Description to be updated

Saryn
- Venom Dose: Description to be updated
- Contagion Cloud: Description to be updated

Vauban
- To update all augments from previous rework

Volt
- Shock Trooper: Description to be updated

Wukong
- Enveloping Cloud: Missing entirely, to be added

Edited by Kalbintion
Removing Updated Mods
  • Like 1

Hey @Kalbintion I was looking at companions and for

• Fetch
  • Hunters Recovery
  • Hunter's Synergy
  • Link Armor
  • Link Health
  • Link Shield
  • Loyal Companion
  • Pack Leader & Primed Pack Leader

is it possible to get a bar put in that we could type our frames stats into or a way to link a build or something that would allow for us to see what the companion's stats will actually be?

Edited by (XB1)WP ScorpionWind

On 2020-02-01 at 4:39 AM, (XB1)WP ScorpionWind said:

Hey @Kalbintion I was looking at companions and for

• Fetch
  • Hunters Recovery
  • Hunter's Synergy
  • Link Armor
  • Link Health
  • Link Shield
  • Loyal Companion
  • Pack Leader & Primed Pack Leader

is it possible to get a bar put in that we could type our frames stats into or a way to link a build or something that would allow for us to see what the companion's stats will actually be?

Thanks for the suggestion, this is actually on our to-do list in the long term as it's something myself and others have suggested for the site in the past. We are unsure when we will be getting to this for tying in stats from other builds or offering additional options to set these types of parameters.

• Like 1

Augment Updates

The following list of mods have been updated, as previously mentioned.

Spoiler
  • Radiant Finish: Description Updated
  • Furious Javelin: Stats Updated
  • Tidal Impunity: Description Updated
  • Pilfering Swarm: Description Updated
  • Rift Haven: Mod name corrected. Description Updated
  • Rift Torrent: Description Updated
  • Cataclysmic Continuum: Description Updated
  • Hushed Invisibility: Description Updated
  • Irradiating Disarm: Stats Updated
  • Shield Transference: Mod Removed
  • Muzzle Flash: Description Updated. Stats Updated.
  • Explosive Legerdemain: Description Updated. Stats Updated.
  • Total Eclipse: Stats Updated
  • Pacifying Bolts: Description Updated
  • Iron Shrapnel: Description Updated
  • Piercing Roar: Description Updated
  • Hysterical Assault: Description Updated, Stats Updated
  • Transistor Shield: Description Updated, Stats Updated
  • Target Fixation: Description Updated

If there are any problems with these mods still, do let us know.

Edited by Kalbintion

Not sure if you are aware but umbral mods are not scaling correctly on your website. For example, Umbral Intensify is showing that at max rank it starts at 55% instead of 44%. You get the point. Also another thing I might add that really isn't that important but aura forma isn't an option on your warframe build screen yet. That last one isn't by any stretch of the means "a big deal". Just pointing that out aswell.

2 hours ago, Psychloaked said:

Not sure if you are aware but umbral mods are not scaling correctly on your website. For example, Umbral Intensify is showing that at max rank it starts at 55% instead of 44%. You get the point. Also another thing I might add that really isn't that important but aura forma isn't an option on your warframe build screen yet. That last one isn't by any stretch of the means "a big deal". Just pointing that out aswell.

So it seems that you fixed that really fast haha. Glad I was a help BUT the tau damage resistance percentage scaling is incorrect still.

12 hours ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Have Quellor and Pennant been added yet? I don't see them on the site.

Unfortunately not at this time. They are on the to-do list, along with the Shedu and the three new Kuva weapons (Bramma, Hind, Nukor). I will be trying to push for us to get things done within the next few weeks so we can update the site faster rather than lagging behind like we currently are.

On 2020-02-06 at 8:34 PM, Psychloaked said:

23 hours ago, Psychloaked said:

So it seems that you fixed that really fast haha. Glad I was a help BUT the tau damage resistance percentage scaling is incorrect still.

If this was fixed I was made unaware of it from Stoi. It's possible there is another bug at play here as there are a few things we are aware of that are being fixed and reloading the builder page fixed it. We're nearing completion of some back-end changes that'll make it easier on the three of us working on the site to make more rapid updates.

Le 07/02/2020 à 03:34, Psychloaked a dit :

Are you sure you did not have any other Umbral mod installed? The set bonus for these mods actually works.

22 hours ago, Kalbintion said:

Unfortunately not at this time. They are on the to-do list, along with the Shedu and the three new Kuva weapons (Bramma, Hind, Nukor). I will be trying to push for us to get things done within the next few weeks so we can update the site faster rather than lagging behind like we currently are.

If this was fixed I was made unaware of it from Stoi. It's possible there is another bug at play here as there are a few things we are aware of that are being fixed and reloading the builder page fixed it. We're nearing completion of some back-end changes that'll make it easier on the three of us working on the site to make more rapid updates.

Hmmm I came back and refreshed the page a bit later and it all of the sudden started scaling properly. Probably just a bug.

1 hour ago, Psychloaked said:

Hmmm I came back and refreshed the page a bit later and it all of the sudden started scaling properly. Probably just a bug.

That sounds like the problem I had experienced on the site a few times randomly. I was never able to pin point the problem to have reproducible steps. If you know exactly what you did for the builder and it reproduces the problem that would be most helpful in correcting the issue. Especially considering it seems to be mostly random when it starts happening.

Edit: Also, that "+" button next to "Quote" lets you quote multiple posts all at once. That way you don't need to double post. Double posting is generally frowned upon by most forum communities but I generally don't care in this case (I used to). Just an fyi in case you don't know about that feature. It's not the most obvious thing.

Edited by Kalbintion

1 hour ago, Kalbintion said:

That sounds like the problem I had experienced on the site a few times randomly. I was never able to pin point the problem to have reproducible steps. If you know exactly what you did for the builder and it reproduces the problem that would be most helpful in correcting the issue. Especially considering it seems to be mostly random when it starts happening.

Edit: Also, that "+" button next to "Quote" lets you quote multiple posts all at once. That way you don't need to double post. Double posting is generally frowned upon by most forum communities but I generally don't care in this case (I used to). Just an fyi in case you don't know about that feature. It's not the most obvious thing.

Yeah I was trying to figure out the multi-quote function, I pressed the "+" on both of you. I didn't see the quote my reply box, then I hit the Quote on one of your replies because I thought it wasn't working.

Il y a 3 heures, Bryuf a dit :

Not sure if this has been reported but kuva weapons don't have the formaing mechanics they are supposed to. I can see that paracesis gains 2 lvls per forma but not the kuva weapons.

It'll be fixed soon. It's fixed on our dev version we'll update to live soon.

This was a little too brief, but I think I found the issue after experimenting a bit. Seems to happen when Vigilante Supplies is equipped in the exilus slot and when another mod from this set is equipped after. At least, one of the occurences of the problem occurs under these circumstances.

Edit: The issue should be fixed now. Let us know if you find specific cases where this happen again.

Edited by Stoi84

On 2019-12-08 at 7:53 PM, tape_drive_TS1140 said:

ETA on when Fireball Frenzy (updated), Immolated Radiance, Healing Flame, Exothermic, Tesla Bank, Photon Repeater and Repelling Bastille (updated) get added?

On 2019-12-09 at 1:29 AM, Stoi84 said:

No ETA as we haven't started working on this yet.

I have a dream, that one day...