Warframe Builder

On 2019-12-08 at 7:53 PM, tape_drive_TS1140 said:

ETA on when Fireball Frenzy (updated), Immolated Radiance, Healing Flame, Exothermic, Tesla Bank, Photon Repeater and Repelling Bastille (updated) get added?

On 2019-12-09 at 1:29 AM, Stoi84 said:

No ETA as we haven't started working on this yet.

I have a dream, that one day...

That's indeed an issue. Gonna try to have a look at this when I can.

Edit: I think I fixed it.

Edit: I'm not at my best right now, far from this to say the least. We are close to release a big update that'll sync all our versions and should fix a lot of issues, bring missing stuff and allow for faster updates in the future. Unfortunately, and because of what I mentionned first, I'm not able to participate much in this update, so no ETA yet, but it's very close.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 1

Primed Chamber appears to simply double your total damage regardless of magazine size, fire rate, or reload speed.  Considering the mod was just made available to the entire community for the first time ever, it's likely going to  be an extremely popular pick for builds in the coming weeks.

• Like 1

Untick the box next to the critical values to exclude them from the calculation and you'll get the same base values. Also, see the first post for the FAQ.

JS error: "Cannot read property '10' of undefined"
1. Open a new build of random warframe
2. Search for Umbral
3. Pick random Umbral mod, put in random slot
4. Open JS console
5. Left-hold-click on the installed mod in slot, drag dozen pixels down, let it go to let it fall back to its slot, repeat a few times until you get first error in Console.
6. Now pick next random Umbral mod, put in random slot: first Umbral mod will disappear and next error will be thrown in console
Second JS error will be fatal, forcing to F5

On 2020-02-19 at 6:30 AM, tape_drive_TS1140 said:

JS error: "Cannot read property '10' of undefined"
1. Open a new build of random warframe
2. Search for Umbral
3. Pick random Umbral mod, put in random slot
4. Open JS console
5. Left-hold-click on the installed mod in slot, drag dozen pixels down, let it go to let it fall back to its slot, repeat a few times until you get first error in Console.
6. Now pick next random Umbral mod, put in random slot: first Umbral mod will disappear and next error will be thrown in console
Second JS error will be fatal, forcing to F5

Thanks for the reproduction steps! We were able to get it to happen and are working on figuring out how to fix the issue. Update: We have fixed the issue in our dev build and it will go live with the rest of the site update per the post below.

On 2020-02-19 at 1:48 PM, tape_drive_TS1140 said:

Also, Hydroid's ability #4's details aren't shown as ranging from base to charged: energy cost should be displayed as 50-100, range 5-15, quantity 10-20
Currently it only shows charged energy cost and base values of range and quantity. Confusing.

The energy cost has been corrected for base non-charged value. Unfortunately some of the back-end stuff doesn't easily allow for ranges to be indicated as simply "x - z" (see some of the newer changes DE has made and the listing we had to do, such as on Ember) - This is on the list of things to do at some point to make it look nicer.

Edited by Kalbintion
  • Like 1

Upcoming Site Maintenance

Maint. Time: Monday, February 24nd, Monday, March 2nd 2:00pm Central - For your time, click here

The warframe builder site will be down for approximately 10 minutes or less as we are doing some back-end changes that have been talked about here recently that will allow us to code in a much more faster and efficient manner with all of us and to get going on features, updated systems, and the like to bring you better and faster tools. Giving ample heads-up to make sure everyone knows about it before hand rather than dropping it without notice. And with this change it will also correct some various issues that have been reported and updates that have been completed but waiting for this to come into play. We do apologize about the downtime the site will experience but it'll be better for all of us in the long run!

Edit: Unfortunately due to timing and not feeling well, this will need to be postponed. I have modified the date to be tomorrow at the same time but it may be pushed a few more days.

Edit 2: The date has been pushed to Monday, March 2nd. I'm feeling better and expect to be back at it, personally, by then to get that system change done. It was entirely unexpected of an issue of me getting sick as it was sudden and random.

Edit 3: The list of changes being done will be given once the update is completed.

Edited by Kalbintion
  • Like 1

Hello, a couple of days ago I discovered a problem because of which I can’t switch the site to Russian. I click on the Russian language icon and the page just reloads but remains in English. I tried to manually switch to the Russian version of the site but to no avail.

16 hours ago, LordTuum said:

Hello, a couple of days ago I discovered a problem because of which I can’t switch the site to Russian. I click on the Russian language icon and the page just reloads but remains in English. I tried to manually switch to the Russian version of the site but to no avail.

Issue has been resolved! Turns out our method of setting it via cookie, which requires an expiry date that Stoi did years ago has finally passed its expiration! (It was set for Feb 28th, 2020 - it's been changed to Feb 28th, 2200 - if this site is still running in 180 years with this exact setup we've done something incredibly right along with DE)

• Like 1

Site Update Is Currently Completed

The site update is currently in progress. The site will be down during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Edit: Site update has finished! Took a few more minutes than anticipated but ran into some weird complications. Besides the back-end changes we have been doing, the following is the changelog

• Vasca Kavat Added
  • Ember Augments updated
  • Vauban Augments updated
  • Freeze Force updated
  • Piercing Projectile Updated
  • Smite Infusion updated
  • Hallowed Eruption Updated
  • Hallowed Ground Updated
  • Venom Dose Updated
  • Contagion Cloud Updated
  • Shock Trooper Updated
  • Various Builder Bugs Squashed

If there are any problems with the site after this update, please do let us know!

Edit: Almost forgot! One of the things I worked on is also now live: More Hacking! Grineer Hacking has been added and additional official corpus hacks!

Edited by Kalbintion
  • Like 1

Yesterday I was having problems with frame builds and them locking up (I know on ember prime, but I haven't went back to replicate), not being able to drag mods around or anything, though I could change their levels.
I don't think I've encountered this today, but what I did encounter is on Equinox Prime, when you apply the "Peaceful Provocation" augment, you cannot click to view the "DETAILS," nothing happens. If you try and apply forma to an empty slot, it will forma the slot, but if you apply it to a slot with a mod, it will apply the forma behind the mod but it will not update the mod cost, but it will update the cost if you swap the mod to a different slot, and back onto the slot you Forma'd. (Basically, it applies formas but it won't adjust the mod capacity until you move the mod off and back on that position). I tried refreshing (on Equinox Prime) and applying forma to a mod slot (Primed Continuity, though any mod seems cause it) that had a mod, and it still does it, so its not a result of the augment. 

Note: If oyu remove the Peaceful Provocation clicking DETAILS works again, just as soon as you have it applied you can't see details from my testing

I will try and replicate the entire UI breaking and post again, but want to post this for the time being. 

6 hours ago, Mattdog_222 said:

Yesterday I was having problems with frame builds and them locking up (I know on ember prime, but I haven't went back to replicate), not being able to drag mods around or anything, though I could change their levels.
I don't think I've encountered this today, but what I did encounter is on Equinox Prime, when you apply the "Peaceful Provocation" augment, you cannot click to view the "DETAILS," nothing happens. If you try and apply forma to an empty slot, it will forma the slot, but if you apply it to a slot with a mod, it will apply the forma behind the mod but it will not update the mod cost, but it will update the cost if you swap the mod to a different slot, and back onto the slot you Forma'd. (Basically, it applies formas but it won't adjust the mod capacity until you move the mod off and back on that position). I tried refreshing (on Equinox Prime) and applying forma to a mod slot (Primed Continuity, though any mod seems cause it) that had a mod, and it still does it, so its not a result of the augment. 

Note: If oyu remove the Peaceful Provocation clicking DETAILS works again, just as soon as you have it applied you can't see details from my testing

I will try and replicate the entire UI breaking and post again, but want to post this for the time being. 

Thanks for the report. If you are able to replicate the issue for getting things to lock-up, do let us know. If you are able to replicate it but do not know the exact steps, open up developer console (CTRL+SHIFT+I) and copy/paste what you see there for us to look over. It'll be at least a starting point if replication steps are unable to be provided. As for Peaceful Provocation: It has been fixed on our dev build now and will be live soon(tm). And I can confirm the forma thing being an issue. We'll look into it and see what we can do to fix it.

Edit: Peaceful Provocation fix is now live. If it still does not work, a CTRL+F5 (clear cache and refresh page) may correct it. Let us know if there are any additional issues with it.

Edited by Kalbintion

Sacrificial Steel doesn't seem to give x2 crit chance for heavy attacks. Not sure if normal Steel does, too.
Is there any way to calculate the damage you do with weapons while warframe buffs (e.g. Harrow Covenant, Volt Shield or Vex Armor) are active? Same for set buffs (e.g. I have gladiator mods equipped on my sentinel weapon, they give 10% crit chance per combo counter over 1 to my melee weapon).
I love warframe-builder! Use it a lot to optimize my Eidolon hunt builds 🙂

• Like 1
On 2020-03-04 at 1:24 PM, Mattdog_222 said:

If you try and apply forma to an empty slot, it will forma the slot, but if you apply it to a slot with a mod, it will apply the forma behind the mod but it will not update the mod cost

Bug fixed and fix is now live.

14 hours ago, (NSW)H0rst said:

Sacrificial Steel doesn't seem to give x2 crit chance for heavy attacks. Not sure if normal Steel does, too.

We are aware of this as it got mentioned (by you even?) a page or two back. We're looking into it still.

14 hours ago, (NSW)H0rst said:

Is there any way to calculate the damage you do with weapons while warframe buffs (e.g. Harrow Covenant, Volt Shield or Vex Armor) are active?

Still on the to-do list as has been mentioned before.

• Like 1
vor 14 Stunden schrieb Kalbintion:

Bug fixed and fix is now live.

We are aware of this as it got mentioned (by you even?) a page or two back. We're looking into it still.

Still on the to-do list as has been mentioned before.

Wasn't me, but thanks for letting me know 🙂

Today I found a logic error. I can't give reproduction steps since I have no time trying to pinpoint the culprit. It happens when I shuffle around cards and polarize slots (in Titania's frame in my case) after mods are in slots. Perhaps it has something to do with combination of many things, like dragging, then calling polarize, timing, and idk...
What happens is that under Details, the last glitched/touched mod's stats will not be added to base stats. And when I then remove that mod, the stats actually get reduced. So if I glitched Primed Flow, Details will show (Titania's) base energy of 225, and when I remove that mod, Details will show 35 energy. I presume it happens with all stat modifying mods. I think I once managed to even reduce several times so the stat was negative. I don't know if this bug is limited to frames or can be produced on other items.

Edited by tape_drive_TS1140