Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Just now, Flannoit said:

I admittedly checked for Gara Prime first (since she's very recent and also very high up on the letter list) to see how updated it was, so I actually didn't notice Yareli was still missing. But again, Galvanized mods are really the only other major difference other than Sister weapons and Yareli between 30.5 and live, so it's still good to have everything else be updated! Thankfully you can still utilize a riven to simulate the status bonus from galvanized and apply the damage buff to the aura stat to more accurately keep track of maximum damage. Same with Multishot. (Only downside is if you're trying to use a riven than takes up most/all those slots)

Aye, and I totally can understand anyones frustration of it not being there yet and being forced to use those "tips and tricks". I've actually been using some of the new Tenet weapons myself and wanting to test out a new build on the site before running the forma for it (or messing about in the simulacrum) and then remembering its not there and ive only got myself to blame for that haha. Re-writing the site help (as it hasnt been updated in forever and still shows the old site design) to be more encompassing is one of those random back-burned projects too, I'll have to make sure I add these tips there whenever that portion gets an update too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kalbintion said:

Aye, and I totally can understand anyones frustration of it not being there yet and being forced to use those "tips and tricks". I've actually been using some of the new Tenet weapons myself and wanting to test out a new build on the site before running the forma for it (or messing about in the simulacrum) and then remembering its not there and ive only got myself to blame for that haha. Re-writing the site help (as it hasnt been updated in forever and still shows the old site design) to be more encompassing is one of those random back-burned projects too, I'll have to make sure I add these tips there whenever that portion gets an update too.

It's a frustration to be sure, but not so bad of one that it's intolerable. It's a lot of hard work to manage a website for an ever-changing game like Warframe, especially when the vast majority of players are either kids or adults with little actual free time on the reg. (Or just don't play warframe 24/7)

Warframe Builder was, is, and will continue to be an amazing tool no matter how far it falls behind though. It can still for the most part keep up with a lot of meta changes even if the builder itself is not up to date with the current meta tools. And that's frankly incredible. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

with the current meta tools

I honestly have no idea what meta tools this may refer to, care to elaborate? Depending on the meta tools, it could be something I can look into adding or having the one person who last showed interest in helping with site development start work on.

Just now, Kalbintion said:

I honestly have no idea what meta tools this may refer to, care to elaborate? Depending on the meta tools, it could be something I can look into adding or having the one person who last showed interest in helping with site development start work on.

I mostly mean like. Meta weapons, builds etc. Tools was not the right word I don't think, and not exactly sure why I used that word there since it can be misleading, but I do pretty much just mean the ever-shifting meta introduced by new weapons or new mods like the Galvanized series. Or even from enemy resistance typicality changes.

7 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

I mostly mean like. Meta weapons, builds etc. Tools was not the right word I don't think, and not exactly sure why I used that word there since it can be misleading, but I do pretty much just mean the ever-shifting meta introduced by new weapons or new mods like the Galvanized series. Or even from enemy resistance typicality changes.

Ahh gotcha. I ask because a friend recently brought up possibly porting an old tool I wrote for when Kuva Liches first came out over to site but I wasn't sure if anyone would want to use it. It was used to track which of the requiem mods were used in which slot because the UI was so bad back then. It was thrown together mostly for my usage and like two other people with some color based markings. I asked him if he thought there was a demand for such a thing and he wasn't sure.

I've had a similar discussion with someone else about possibly incorporate something like the WF Foundry web-app into the site too (great tool for those who may not be at max rank and just awaiting new things) but thats a whole nother ball game to get into and I wasn't sure if the demand was big enough then either. I know there's a "build it and they will come" mentality but when theres slated other projects (like the railjack builder, and the help pages for two examples) I have to consider what time is spent where when I do have free time to work on the site itself.

That said, and why i ask, if there are tools that would be beneficial to the site that arn't currently available on the site (even for ones that exist already on other sites) anyone can suggest them. Why visit 2, 3 or more sites for various things when it could be made as a one-stop-shop? Still though, I'm only one person with so much free time lol, not like the site has a team of 10 behind it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kalbintion said:

Ahh gotcha. I ask because a friend recently brought up possibly porting an old tool I wrote for when Kuva Liches first came out over to site but I wasn't sure if anyone would want to use it. It was used to track which of the requiem mods were used in which slot because the UI was so bad back then. It was thrown together mostly for my usage and like two other people with some color based markings. I asked him if he thought there was a demand for such a thing and he wasn't sure.

I've had a similar discussion with someone else about possibly incorporate something like the WF Foundry web-app into the site too (great tool for those who may not be at max rank and just awaiting new things) but thats a whole nother ball game to get into and I wasn't sure if the demand was big enough then either. I know there's a "build it and they will come" mentality but when theres slated other projects (like the railjack builder, and the help pages for two examples) I have to consider what time is spent where when I do have free time to work on the site itself.

That said, and why i ask, if there are tools that would be beneficial to the site that arn't currently available on the site (even for ones that exist already on other sites) anyone can suggest them. Why visit 2, 3 or more sites for various things when it could be made as a one-stop-shop? Still though, I'm only one person with so much free time lol, not like the site has a team of 10 behind it.

For Liches, I think it'd be nice if there was a "Lich Solver" tool. Similar to the Cactpot Solver for FFXIV, you feed it information you already know (ie Murmers you've finished) and it'll try to calculate what it believes to be the best guess. Granted it might not be as effective as the Cactpot solver since it's an object instead of numbers.

3 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

For Liches, I think it'd be nice if there was a "Lich Solver" tool. Similar to the Cactpot Solver for FFXIV, you feed it information you already know (ie Murmers you've finished) and it'll try to calculate what it believes to be the best guess. Granted it might not be as effective as the Cactpot solver since it's an object instead of numbers.

Sounds interesting, know of any studies done on which mods are picked? Like is it more frequently to see VOME over JAHU or the sort? I can only imagine the game uses a randomization process to select but maybe that randomized selection process is weak causing predictable sequences to even base a suggestion off of.

10 minutes ago, Kalbintion said:

Sounds interesting, know of any studies done on which mods are picked? Like is it more frequently to see VOME over JAHU or the sort? I can only imagine the game uses a randomization process to select but maybe that randomized selection process is weak causing predictable sequences to even base a suggestion off of.

I'm actually not sure! I'm still trying to kill my first Lich, and have been since I got mine ages ago. Unfortunately I guess I picked a bad time to finally go after mine since Liches got moved to Railjack. (Thankfully, I already have one, but it DOES make it an exponentially more difficult fight)

Definitely one of those things to try and poll around for and see what kind of feedback you can get. I can try booting up my game real quick before I leave for work and showing what my Lich requires so I can at least put my dime into that pool to help out.

EDIT: Here she is.

46VrjEY.png

I wonder if Progenitor or Birthplace have any effect on the calculation of their murmurs...

Edited by Flannoit

I do actually have another suggestion - easier Modular builder. Since there's predetermined parts that will give us predetermined stats, maybe make it easier to fill out the Zaw/Kitgun/etc stats by letting us pick the parts via a dropdown menu.  Just a small QoL so we don't have to manually enter in every single number even though the base stats of every possible combination are readily available and also static. Like we can do when building a Vulp/Preda in the Companions section. Mostly suggesting this because while a Blank Melee/Primary/Secondary exists, it lists EVERY mod for that particular category which can be heavily misleading in many cases since there are some mods that are more dependent on the actual makeup of the weapon. (Such as melee stances)

Pretty sure the Wiki also has all the raw numbers for their combinations, too, if not their individual parts. Maybe also a warning available at the top of the screen for builds that use event exclusive parts, like Plague zaw parts, and also filter available mods by the primary/weapon type. (shotgun vs beam primary or staff vs polearm for example)

Zaws | Kitguns | MOA | Hounds

Zaw Strike types:

Spoiler

Balla: One-handed Dagger & Staff stances (Pointed Wind, Homing Fang, Stinging Thorn, Clashing Forest, Flailing Branch)

Cyath: Machete & Polearm stances (Sundering Weave, Cyclone Kraken, Shimmering Blight, Bleeding Willow, Twirling Spire)

Dehtat: Rapier & Polearm stances (Vulpine MaskShimmering Blight, Bleeding Willow, Twirling Spire)

Dokrahm: One-handed Scythe & Heavy Blade stances (Reaping Spiral, Stalking Fan, Cleaving Whirlwind, Rending Crane, Tempo Royale)

Kronsh: Machete & Polearm stances (Sundering Weave, Cyclone Kraken, Shimmering Blight, Bleeding Willow, Twirling Spire)

Mewwan: One-handed Sword & Polearm stances (Iron Phoenix, Crimson Dervish, Vengeful Revenant, Swooping FalconShimmering Blight, Bleeding Willow, Twirling Spire)

Ooltha: One-handed Sword & Staff stances (Iron Phoenix, Crimson Dervish, Vengeful Revenant, Swooping FalconClashing Forest, Flailing Branch)

Plague Keewar: One-handed Scythe & Staff stances (Plague Star event strike) (Reaping Spiral, Stalking FanClashing Forest, Flailing Branch)

Plague Kripath: Rapier & Polearm stances (Plague Star event strike) (Vulpine MaskShimmering Blight, Bleeding Willow, Twirling Spire)

Rabvee: Machete & Hammer stances (Sundering Weave, Cyclone Kraken, Shattering Storm, Crushing Ruin)

Sepfahn: One-handed Nikana & Staff stances (Tranquil Cleave, Decisive Judgement, Blind JusticeClashing Forest, Flailing Branch)

Zaw Grip types:

Spoiler

Jayap: Two-handed

Korb: One-handed

Kroostra: Two-handed

Kwath: One-handed

Laka: One-handed

Peye: One-handed

Plague Akwin: One-handed (Plague Star event)

Plague Bokwin: Two-handed (Plague Star event)

Seekalla: Two-handed

Shtung: Two-handed

Kitgun Chamber types:

Spoiler

Catchmoon: Shotgun & Pistol

Gaze: Rifle & Pistol (Beam)

Rattleguts: Rifle? & Pistol (Not 100% sure)

Sporelacer: Shotgun & Pistol

Tombfinger: Rifle & Pistol

Vermisplicer: Rifle & Pistol (Beam)

Kitgun Grip Types:

Spoiler

Brash: Primary

Gibber: Secondary

Haymaker: Secondary

Lovetap: Secondary

Palmaris: Primary

Ramble: Secondary

Shrewd: Primary

Steadyslam: Primary

Tremor: Primary

Ulnaris: Secondary

MOA Models:

Spoiler

I don't understand literally anything about the MOA system, so this will just be links to every Head that determines their type and should say what precepts they start with. Apparently any of the precepts can be used on any of the models, model determines which ones they start with though, and there's a cap of 2 MOA-specific precepts per build)

Para (Whiplash Mine & Anti-Grav Grenade)

Lambeo (Stasis Field & Shockwave Actuators)

Oloro (Tractor Beam & Security Override)

Nychus (Blast Shield & Hard Engage)

MOA-exclusive mods page

Hound Models:

Spoiler

Seems exactly like the MOA but with their own set of exclusives. Model seems to decide weapon and first precept. (Linked in that order) Weapon appears to be locked to model? Not 100% on that though.

Bhaira (Lacerton & Null Audit)

Dorma (Batoten & Repo Audit)

Hec (AkatenEquilibrium Audit)

Hound Brackets:

Spoiler

Alters some stats similar to the Vulpaphyla/Predasite system, but also gives a precept.

Cela (Reflex Denial)

Urga (Diversified Denial)

Zubb (Evasive Denial)

Hound Stabilizers:

Spoiler

Gives polarity and gives a precept.

Frak (Vazarin, Focused Prospectus)

Hinta (Madurai, Synergized Prospectus)

Wanz (Naramon, Aerial Prospectus)

Also, "wall attack" is now a defunct stat and doesn't need to be applyable to "blank" weapons.

Edited by Flannoit
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Flannoit said:

I do actually have another suggestion - easier Modular builder. Since there's predetermined parts that will give us predetermined stats, maybe make it easier to fill out the Zaw/Kitgun/etc stats by letting us pick the parts via a dropdown menu.  Just a small QoL so we don't have to manually enter in every single number even though the base stats of every possible combination are readily available and also static. Like we can do when building a Vulp/Preda in the Companions section. Mostly suggesting this because while a Blank Melee/Primary/Secondary exists, it lists EVERY mod for that particular category which can be heavily misleading in many cases since there are some mods that are more dependent on the actual makeup of the weapon. (Such as melee stances)

Pretty sure the Wiki also has all the raw numbers for their combinations, too, if not their individual parts. Maybe also a warning available at the top of the screen for builds that use event exclusive parts, like Plague zaw parts, and also filter available mods by the primary/weapon type. (shotgun vs beam primary or staff vs polearm for example)

Zaws | Kitguns | MOA | Hounds

--snip--

moas and hounds are actually on the to-do list for the next site update. Zaws and Kitguns were pushed off since introduction due to the site not really being setup to handle modular information. The predasites and vulvaphylas (spelling? ... deimos cats/dogs) were introduced for a minor attempt at creating a usable modular system and build storage of that data. I havent received any negative feedback about how I incorporated those so the time to add moas/hounds was slated for this next site update due to that previous test period and the fact hounds were added. Zaws/Kitguns are a possibility after that next round of "tests" as (as an example) zaw grips determine the weapon base type whereas the head would be the mastery xp part, the mastery item is typically what I would show in the listing, but since that mastery item isnt what determines the type for zaws it becomes more complicated - due to that however the page would have to query for every single mod available to primaries/secondaries/melee as it stands and then filtered once the modular part that changes it was selected. This is something that would cause higher load times both on the server end and client end and would cause (noticeable?) page hangs for updating which mods should be shown. The back-end isnt entirely setup for something this extensive as it was written without modular weapons even being a thing or a thought way back when Stoi first built the site. This is why these werent fully added back then and have been missing overall and reliance on the blank weaponry pages were used as a catch-all.

Edited by Kalbintion
Adding clarifications
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Kalbintion said:

moas and hounds are actually on the to-do list for the next site update. Zaws and Kitguns were pushed off since introduction due to the site not really being setup to handle modular information. The predasites and vulvaphylas (spelling? ... deimos cats/dogs) were introduced for a minor attempt at creating a usable modular system and build storage of that data. I havent received any negative feedback about how I incorporated those so the time to add moas/hounds was slated for this next site update due to that previous test period and the fact hounds were added. Zaws/Kitguns are a possibility after that next round of "tests" as (as an example) zaw grips determine the weapon base type whereas the head would be the mastery xp part, the mastery item is typically what I would show in the listing, but since that mastery item isnt what determines the type for zaws it becomes more complicated - due to that however the page would have to query for every single mod available to primaries/secondaries/melee as it stands and then filtered once the modular part that changes it was selected. This is something that would cause higher load times both on the server end and client end and would cause (noticeable?) page hangs for updating which mods should be shown. The back-end isnt entirely setup for something this extensive as it was written without modular weapons even being a thing or a thought way back when Stoi first built the site. This is why these werent fully added back then and have been missing overall and reliance on the blank weaponry pages were used as a catch-all.

I personally like the system WF builder has for Preda/Vulpa. As for fixing some of the complexity issues of Kitguns/Zaws... Since Kitguns are classified in 3 types (pistol, rifle, and shotgun) maybe have it listed as, like, "Kitgun Pistol", "Kitgun Rifle", "Kitgun Shotgun", so it'd be able to more easily filter out the mods necessary. That way the Chambers and Grips can be only listed within those types (which would be easiest for KG Shotguns since there's only 2)

Zaws are definitely a problem, but might be possible if approached from the same direction. Since each Strike can only make one of two weapons, it might be a bit easier to break down or it could be a lot harder. For example: Zaw Polearm, Zaw Dagger, etc.

For Zaw Daggers, there are 5 possible types ignoring Links (1 strike, 5 grips)

For Zaw Swords, 10 possible types (2 strikes, 5 grips)

For Zaw Machete, 15 possible types (2 strikes, 5 grips)

For Zaw Scythes, 10 possible types (2 strikes, 5 grips)

For Zaw Rapiers, 10 possible types (2 strikes, 5 grips)

For Zaw Staves, 20 possible types (4 strikes, 5 grips)

For Zaw Polearms, 25 possible types (5 strikes, 5 grips)

For Zaw Heavy Blades, 5 possible types (1 strike, 5 grips)

For Zaw Hammers, 5 possible types (1 strike, 5 grips)

It definitely looks intimidating to see the numbers flat-out, but when heavily simplified down to the type of weapon itself, we have 10 different types of Zaw. 1H Dagger, 1H Sword, 1H Machete, 1H Scythe, 1H Rapier, 1H Nikana, 2H Staff, 2H Polearm, 2H Heavy Blade, and 2H Hammer. So it might be more doable to just break it down to "Zaw [Weapon Type]" and work from there utilizing the modular system WFB has with Vulp/Preda.

Another possibility that could simply serve to streamline the system is to just break it down to One-Handed Zaw and Two-Handed Zaw, which will still at least filter out the opposing Stances. (So there'd be 6 types of stances for One-Handed Zaws, 4 for Two-handed) So from there you can pick the Strike and Grip for the stats but only from the ones that are appropriate for that hand-type. (one-handedness/two-handedness)

Links are just a distribution slot, so thankfully for that it's actually a lot easier to manage I'd wager, since all it does is impact Speed/Damage/Status/Critical distrubtion, which is similar across nearly all Zaw types. (ie Ekwana II Jai will give any Zaw 32% base status, though damage/speed will vary based on the Strike and Grip since those also alter that)

It'd be a wonderful addition, but as you said we DO have the Blank Melee slot to work with, it'd just be fantastic to have something at least a little more convenient to put together especially for people who are newbies to building kitguns and zaws. Figuring out what on earth the types, stats, etc. was what made me afraid to actually dip into it, let alone actually modding them.

Either way, WFB has been an incredible tool and has helped me actually learn more of how to play Warframe since it lets me theorybuild what I think might be good, build a "diet version" I can test with less work, and then test to see if I like the diet version enough to try to commit. Also helps a lot with taking in account stat changes caused by acquiring mods I never had before but aren't exactly new, like Primed Flow.

Also unrelated to Zaws/Kitguns/etc, it seems that WFB still seems to read the Exilus slot as if it was a Stance slot. Tested with Daikyu and Aksomati, putting an Exilus mod into the Exilus slot and then changing the level of the mod in the slot causes it to double the inherent polarity and increase maximum polarity identical to how Aura/Stance mods work. This is not how they function in-game. (images below spoiler, with Daikyu as the example)

Spoiler

Completely untouched

ku5v03k.png

An Exilus mod slotted normally with no other touches

mfSlBRB.png

An Exilus mod after dropping it's level down once

BmmqMzY.png

After leveling the Exilus mod back up to max and then unequipping it, leaving the max slots 18 higher than its supposed to.

I49LnDy.png

Edited by Flannoit
  • Like 2

Gonna list off a few more bugs, missing info, etc. as I find them here. I'll edit this post until either tomorrow or it gets seen!

• Revenant's Reave incorrectly says it restores ENERGY and shields. This is incorrect, as it drains HEALTH and Shields.
Spoiler

5qVelLI.png

NAivDHx.png

• There is no option to calculate Virulence's strength with Mutation Stacks. While minor, it DOES fail to provide the proper amount of information. Without Abundant Mutation, he caps at 100 stacks. With max-level Abundant, he caps at 300. 
Spoiler

GJwtk5s.png

BtSTp1w.png

The formula as provided by WF wiki:

xkMMpbQ.png

• Abundant Mutation does not show in that details screen the 30 second cooldown for Undying, though this is minor and not really a required addition since the cooldown is the same at all levels,
  • As stated above, Exilus slots on weapons are treated as aura/stance mods. On initial equip it functions as expected, however altering the level of it makes it follow Aura/Stance logic instead, doubling its polarity and adding it to the max instead of draining like it's supposed to. This does not happen with Warframe exilus slots however.
  • Blank melee weapon allows you to input a "Wall Attack" entry, despite that information not being provided in-game (anymore?) and possibly not being a modifier in the game at all anymore. Likewise, we are not given an entry for Heavy Wind Up Speed, both Slam Radiuses, and the respective Slam Radial damages, if that matters/is relevant at all.
Spoiler

Mg2cdoj.png

Reference image is of my Zaw (Cyath, Seekalla, Ekwana II Jai)

rLAeMsE.png

• While not exactly necessary, there is no option to toggle an ability's stats for if it's a subsumed ability, or allowing the option for a frame to have a subsumed ability on it. Ideally a checkbox on the original frame for subsumed stats would be wonderful since we are already able to perfectly transfer all non-augment mods over anyways in the current WFB. The wiki lists all the changes to abilities when subsumed if applicable. This is mostly useful for stuff like Rhino's Roar which has lowered base damage bonus or Gauss' Thermal Sunder which operates at 50% battery and is no longer Redline-able.
  • Sevagoth's Gloom incorrectly states the Death Well Gain is 0% instead of 0.1%. Very tiny difference but still missing info.
Spoiler

bXAzEwP.png

yHADrna.png

• Some slight inaccuracy with calculating the duration of Revenant's Reave. At 96% duration, WFB lists the duration as 1s when it's actually 0.96s. Tiny but still an in accuracy since that 0.04s is listed in-game.
  • Did more testing with above, Reave's duration is incorrectly listed as 1s regardless of actual duration stat. Tested with 67.5% duration and 155% duration, both listed it as 1s despite the correct numbers being 0.675s (Not sure if it'll round to .67/68 or not) and 1.55s.
Edited by Flannoit

On 2021-08-28 at 4:22 PM, Flannoit said:

Revenant's Reave incorrectly says it restores ENERGY and shields. This is incorrect, as it drains HEALTH and Shields.

Added to the list to fix/clarify.

There is no option to calculate Virulence's strength with Mutation Stacks. While minor, it DOES fail to provide the proper amount of information. Without Abundant Mutation, he caps at 100 stacks. With max-level Abundant, he caps at 300. 

Added to the list to add, but we'll see if that gets done this site update.

As stated above, Exilus slots on weapons are treated as aura/stance mods. On initial equip it functions as expected, however altering the level of it makes it follow Aura/Stance logic instead, doubling its polarity and adding it to the max instead of draining like it's supposed to. This does not happen with Warframe exilus slots however.

Yep saw in the previous post and had made a mental note to fix it. Some old logic got missed apparently when this same issue cropped up in other places.

Blank melee weapon allows you to input a "Wall Attack" entry, despite that information not being provided in-game (anymore?) and possibly not being a modifier in the game at all anymore. Likewise, we are not given an entry for Heavy Wind Up Speed, both Slam Radiuses, and the respective Slam Radial damages, if that matters/is relevant at all.

Added this to the list, we'll see how easily it goes since Stoi did the Melee 3.0 changes for displays and I havent touched the blank weaponry at all personally. 

While not exactly necessary, there is no option to toggle an ability's stats for if it's a subsumed ability, or allowing the option for a frame to have a subsumed ability on it. Ideally a checkbox on the original frame for subsumed stats would be wonderful since we are already able to perfectly transfer all non-augment mods over anyways in the current WFB. The wiki lists all the changes to abilities when subsumed if applicable. This is mostly useful for stuff like Rhino's Roar which has lowered base damage bonus or Gauss' Thermal Sunder which operates at 50% battery and is no longer Redline-able.

Subsumed abilities are on the long-term to-do list. Sites not set up for these and there are other priorities that I would like to get done before trying to fully introduce these the way I would like to.

Sevagoth's Gloom incorrectly states the Death Well Gain is 0% instead of 0.1%. Very tiny difference but still missing info.

Will be fixed next site update. Gotta love rounding.

Did more testing with above, Reave's duration is incorrectly listed as 1s regardless of actual duration stat. Tested with 67.5% duration and 155% duration, both listed it as 1s despite the correct numbers being 0.675s (Not sure if it'll round to .67/68 or not) and 1.55s.

I'll take a look into this. Seems like it may be a rounding problem compounded with the stat being missed on the whole "can modify by duration stat" thing.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Site Update 30.5 to 30.6 is now live!

The next site update for 30.5 (Sisters of Parvos) to 30.6 is now live! Containing a bunch of new additions to the site that were introduced along with some bug fixes and a couple new suggestions added to the site!

Edit: A minor issue was found today (Sept 11th) that prevented the Pistol galvanized mods from being available. This has been fixed and is immediately available on the live site.

Warframes

• Added Yareli
  • Added Nidus Mutation Stacks selector
  • Added Excalibur's Chromatic Blade damage selector to his melee weapons
  • Fixed Revenant's Reave's restoration text
  • Fixed Revenant's Reave's duration stat not showing the correct number of decimals
  • Fixed Sevagoth's Gloom Death Well gain percentage

Companions

Added modular companions, find them under the companions section of the site!

• Added Para (MOA)
  • Added Lambeo (MOA)
  • Added Oloro (MOA)
  • Added Nychus (MOA)
  • Added Bhaira (Hound)
  • Added Dorma (Hound)
  • Added Hec (Hound)

Weapons

Added all of the Tenet weaponry, and they all have their element selection just like Kuva weaponry. If you find a case of it saying "Kuva" where it should say "Tenet" please let us know.

• Added Tenet Envoy
  • Added Tenet Diplos
  • Added Tenet Spirex
  • Added Tenet Tetra
  • Added Tenet Flux Rifle
  • Added Tenet Arca Plasmor
  • Added Tenet Cycron
  • Added Tenet Detron
  • Added Tenet Agendus
  • Added Tenet Exec
  • Added Tenet Livia
  • Added Tenet Grigori
  • Added Kompressa
  • Added Ambassador
  • Added Akaten
  • Added Batoten
  • Added Lacerten
  • Added Kuva Hek
  • Added Kuva Grattler
  • Added Kuva Zarr
  • Added Cadus
  • Added Vastilok
  • Updated Kuva Nukor
  • Updated Glaives
    • Including: Cerata, Falcor, Glaive, Glaive Prime, Halikar, Halikar Wraith, Kestrel, Orvius, Pathocyst, and Xoris

Mods

• Added Equilibrium Audit
  • Added Repo Audit
  • Added Null Audit
  • Added Diversified Denial
  • Added Evasive Denial
  • Added Reflex Denial
  • Added Synergized Prospectus
  • Added Aerial Prospectus
  • Added Focused Prospectus
  • Added Power Drain
  • Added Malicious Code
  • Added Hard Reset
  • Added Swift Mercy
  • Added Firewall
  • Added Counterbalance
  • Added the Galvanized mods
    • Including: Galvanized Crosshairs, Diffusion, Shot, Scope, Chamber, Aptitude, Hell, Acceleration and Savvy
  • Updated Berserker (Under new name: Berserker Fury)
    • Should no longer be usable on builds with Primed Fury and/or Fury
  • Updated Blood Rush
  • Updated Condition Overload
  • Updated Critical Delay
  • Updated Creeping Bullseye
  • Updated Critical Deceleration
  • Updated Cautious Shot
  • Updated a slew of mods to no longer work with the Deconstructor (Prime), and the new hound weaponry
    • Including: Amalgam Organ Shatter, Corrupt Charge, Enduring Strike, Body Count, Blood Rush, Dispatch Overdrive, Drifting Contact, Energy Channel, Finishing Touch, Focus Energy, Focused Defense, Guardian Derision, Killing Blow, Life Strike, Maiming Strike, Parry, Quickening, Reflex Coil, Relentless Combination, Seismic Wave, True Punishment, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator Might, Gladiator Rush, Gladiator Vice, Carnis Mandible, Jugulus Barbs, Saxum Thorax, Motus Impact, Proton Snap, Tek Gravity, Strain Infection
  • Updated Galvanized Blade to be named Conductive Blade
  • Updated Sequence Burn
  • Fixed Umbral mods not scaling Tau Resistance
  • Fixed rare cases of mods showing up on items they were not supposed to
    • Shouldn't see Pacifying Bolts or Sonic Boom anymore as a thing on the Bo for example.
  • Fixed exilus slot on weapons acting as aura/stance when ranking mods up/down.

Notes

• Subsumed abilities are on the list of things to add but they are not an immediate priority at this time.
  • Kitguns and Zaws will be added in the future! Please give any feedback, good or bad, on how the modular system is for the new companions. 
  • Galvanized mods have the wrong image border for them, this will be fixed in the next site update, for now you can see how they would have looked if they had been rare mods instead of the new galvanized ranking.

As always, if you find any issues or mistakes on the site please let us know! We will try to fix them as soon as possible where time permits and site breaking issues will always take priority to resolve right away.

Edited by Kalbintion
  • Like 2

Thanks for the update! Gonna mess around with it and try out some of the changes. I'll let you know if I find any issues!

Alright, first thing I've noticed is a bit of a weird inconsistency. Wiki says Virulence does Puncture, WFB says Impact, meanwhile in-game...

tkWhWCP.png

I have no clue how to process what is wrong or where. This is with a completely unmodded maxed out Nidus.

I'll do some testing in the Simulacrum and see what on earth is the truth here.

EDIT:

Okay, I did some testing. Unfortunately, my Simulacrum only has very few enemies in it, but I did my initial testing on the Kavat from Deimos at Lv130.

Uz2WgsT.png

Results: Not a single status effect was inflicted with Slash, Impact, OR Puncture between Hit 1 and the killing hit. I'll try testing on others I have in the Simulacrum and see if I can find anything. If I still don't, I'll try taking my Nidus out in a few missions and pay close attention to the damage that pops up. This was tested COMPLETELY unmodded. Future tests will ONLY have Primed Flow in account.

TEST 2:

HmQwEch.png

Also Lv.130

Virulence had a very consistent linear damage increase to shields, but when it came to actually damaging health it only did about 10% of the damage. (usually about 400 HP damage for 4000 shields damage)

Third and final test:

bItgX3T.png

Lv.130 as well.

HP damage was about half as effective as shield damage on these guys. About 2500 HP damage to 5000 shield damage or so.

There IS a bit of a "knockback" stumble effect every once in a while when enemies are hit by Virulence, but no status effects were applied in any cases. I wanted to make sure if Auditors weren't just immune to status since they're immune to Larva's pull, but using my modded Fulmin, they still gained Impact, Radiation, and Viral status stacks no problem.

Conclusion? I still have no idea.

EDIT: Also decided to test the mutation stack formula. This is a bit harder...

Against the above Lv130 Deimos Kavat, 300 stack Virulence with ONLY Primed Flow does about 18k damage, no status effects shown. Against the same Kavat at Lv1 with 300 stacks, about 80k damage. Take that as you will since I don't really understand how to apply the formulas.

EDIT:

Small, but Jugulus Carapace is missing it's cooldown.

Za5Ifsa.png

(Screenshot from WFB)

Carapace mod set also seems to incorrectly count itself towards the set effect, making it always give at least the 2-slotted effect when it shouldn't. It seems like this happens for all 3 mods.

9nqQOpa.png

WYSOGal.png

Edited by Flannoit

7 hours ago, Flannoit said:

Alright, first thing I've noticed is a bit of a weird inconsistency. Wiki says Virulence does Puncture, WFB says Impact, meanwhile in-game...

The wiki damage stated puncture initially, then went to all three, its only been recently changed back to puncture only back in June. I'm not sure what to trust but the Energy Refund / Hit seems to indicate that its all three types as it wouldn't make sense that it applies physical damage for the energy refund. This is a frame Stoi added to the site, and while I didn't verify every detail of the frame when I did the mutation stacks input its entirely possible and likely the wiki said impact only at some stage when it was introduced.

Also decided to test the mutation stack formula. This is a bit harder...

We can only really trust that the wiki formula is correct, which is what is being used. If the damage is truly each of the physical types then it being split then modified further based on flesh types not liking impact very well, i could see it being lower than one would expect.

Small, but Jugulus Carapace is missing it's cooldown.

Don't you know that 's' is the cooldown duration? We've all heard of 's' time right? ... right? lol.

Carapace mod set also seems to incorrectly count itself towards the set effect

It should be adding itself to the set count but looks like theres a data issue going on with the mod as it's even rendering the set bar incorrectly like theres only two mods in the set. I'll take a look into it. It'll be a bit before these changes come out though as I'm waiting for Nidus Prime to come out to do the next batch of updates.

• Like 1

Alright, few more issues:

Galvanized Multishot mods are not being flagged as incompatible with their non-galvanized version. (ie Galvanized Chamber is not compatible with Split Chamber)

This is not an issue with Berserker Fury vs Fury (correctly flagged as incompatible).

Phage does not list status chance.

Edited by Flannoit

On 2021-09-11 at 10:36 PM, Flannoit said:

Alright, few more issues:

Galvanized Multishot mods are not being flagged as incompatible with their non-galvanized version. (ie Galvanized Chamber is not compatible with Split Chamber)

This is not an issue with Berserker Fury vs Fury (correctly flagged as incompatible).

Phage does not list status chance.

Hmm, wonder what mods they ended up being marked for. They've been updated on the live site. This fixes Galvanized Diffusion, Chamber and Hell. Let me know if something else is off.

On 2021-09-12 at 3:20 AM, NeonDrip said:

Bug report:
"Guided Ordnance" is missing its "Exilus" stat making it impossable to put in the exilus slot unlike in game

Fixed, thanks for the report

U30.7 progress reporting post, considered not posting this one at all considering how far along the site update already is and how minimal it entails, but I decided to post it anyway. Some of you may be interested in what this one lists besides the new primed stuff and melee weapon. There are some site UI changes coming with this update due to one of the list items that will be split into two parts, one of which addresses getting that new thing added to the site as its been long awaited and something missing for some time, the other part will be focused on condensing mods down to their non-expanded card variant for easier viewing and to minimize vertical space usage. There was an old and reasonable decision by Stoi to ensure that the image of the mod was visible along with the name for people who remember the image of the mod but not the name in order to see and find things easily, however we should be at the point where this is probably not a feasible thing anymore for the majority of people as there are good tools in-game than before to find mods as well as the on-site search for certain key words/text.

Note: The spoiler formatting is literally copy/pasted from our update PR on the sites private code base, as such, it is intended for markdown via github compared to warframe forums. Attempting to replicate the display here without being a proper update post is needlessly time consuming of a process that could have been spent doing the update instead, as things may be added to this list for the update at a moments notice or rarely removed due to a complication.

Spoiler

# Frames
- [x] Add [Nidus Prime](https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Nidus/Prime) (30.7)
- [x] Update [Yareli](https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Yareli) (30.7)
- [x] Changed Nidus' Virulence damage type to "damage"

# Weapons
- [x] Add [Strun Prime](https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Strun_Prime) (30.7)
- [x] Add [Magnus Prime](https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Magnus_Prime) (30.7)
- [x] Add [Ghoulsaw](https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Ghoulsaw) (30.7)

# Mods
- [x] Add [Butcher's Revelry](https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Butcher%27s_Revelry) (30.7)
- [x] Update [Saxum Mod set](https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Set_Mods#Saxum_Mod_Set) (30.7)
- [x] Added Galvanized mod border

# Arcanes
- [x] Add Arcanes

# UI
- [x] Add hover effect on slots when attempting to drag-drop a mod onto the slot
  - Slot turns slightly brighter when attempting to drop a mod into a slot thats valid
- [x] Fix stance slot not showing hover effect when attempting to polarize slots
  - Slot darkens when forma mode is turned on, just like all the other slots have
- [x] Adjust mod layout to accommodate for the arcane selection feature and for future changes and additions
- [x] Update builder pages for newer CSS standards
  - This can cause unintended side effects, issues with the site should be reported

# Other Changes / Fixes
- [x] Fix Jugulus Carapace set cooldown not showing
  - Reported by [Flannoit](https://forums.warframe.com/topic/163393-warframe-builder/?do=findComment&comment=12280855) 
- [x] Fix Carapace mod set not calculating correctly
  - Reported by [Flannoit](https://forums.warframe.com/topic/163393-warframe-builder/?do=findComment&comment=12280855) 
  - This also affected Saxum and Carnis mod sets
- [x] Fix Guided Ordnance not being marked for Exilus
  - Reported by [NeonDrip](https://forums.warframe.com/topic/163393-warframe-builder/?do=findComment&comment=12286134)
  - **MADE LIVE**

# Notes
- Some background stuff has changed that has resulted in micro-improvements on first-visit load times,

# References
U30.7: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1279845-update-307-nidus-prime-plague-star/
H30.7.1 + 30.7.1.1: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1279944-nidus-prime-plague-star-hotfix-3071-30711/
H30.7.2: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1280179-nidus-prime-plague-star-hotfix-3072  /
H30.7.3: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1280358-nidus-prime-plague-star-hotfix-3073/
H30.7.4: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1280915-nidus-prime-plague-star-hotfix-3074/
H30.7.5: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1281196-nidus-prime-plague-star-hotfix-3075/

Edited by Kalbintion
Some minor tweaks and finishes are left and some data validation is being done but site update is completed otherwise
  • Like 1

Site Update! U37.0 - H30.7.5 & Arcanes

The next site update is here and with it bring some additional new prime frame and weapons, along with the new Ghoulsaw weapon. It also includes a much wanted feature and long time coming of ARCANES! They are now able to be slotted onto your weapons and saved/loaded just like mods! For more details make sure to read over the Arcanes section below. Also random fact, I have a gnat in my room (from where it came from i dont know) who apparently likes flying in front of the monitor as I type this up, it's been very irritating lol.

Due to the changes this site update brings, some things may now be better, different, or just look off to you. If you have any feedback on the changes made to the site, we would be glad to hear about it and address any issues, suggestions or concerns you may have. 

Frames

• Added Nidus Prime
  • Updated Yareli
    • Some stats may be still be incorrect, everything matches the wiki as close as possible as of 9/17/21, if you notice anything wrong please do let us know here
  • Changed Nidus' Virulence damage type from "Impact" to just say "Damage"
  • Fixed Tau Resistance showing as 'Undefined' in details pane

Weapons

• Added Strun Prime
  • Added Magnus Prime
  • Added Ghoulsaw

Mods

• Added Galvanized mod border
  • Added Butcher's Revelry
  • Updated Saxum Mod Set
  • Fixed Jugulus Carapace set's cooldown not showing
  • Fixed Carapace mod set not calculating correctly
    • The underlying cause also affected the Saxum and Carnis mod sets
    • Thanks to Flannoit for the report
  • Fixed Guided Ordnance not being marked as an Exilus mod
    • Reported by NeonDrip
    • Fix has been available since 9/13/21

Arcanes

• Added All Arcanes

This includes yet to be available on-site arcanes for the zaw, kitgun, operator and amps. New slot(s) on the builder page to incorporate the arcanes. Find these slots next to the new location for aura, exilus and stance mod slot locations.

To add an arcane, click on the slot and scroll through the available arcane list. You can then click on the arcane image or name to slot it into the build. Adjust the ranks by hovering over it and pressing the minus and plus buttons next to the rank text. Remove an arcane from the build by right-clicking it. Note that the arcanes will not currently affect the build for their stats. This is planned to be added but another priority is taking precedent before then.

Since this is a brand new system using some newer CSS standards, if you find anything incorrect, out of place, wrong, etc, please let us know. 

UI

Some site UI changes have happened to help improve the functionality of the site for you all as well as bring some things up to newer standards to help with future site changes and additions.

• (Re)Added Exilus indicator to the top of the mod card
  • Added Aura mod indicator to the top of the mod card
  • Added Stance mod indicator to the top of the mod card

The above three changes affect their respective mod type, each providing an icon at the top of the card as seen in-game. If you have any suggestions on improving this, feel free to suggest it.

• Exilus, Aura and Stance slots now have an icon to indicate what that slot is for. If you don't see one of these icons, its a general mod slot
  • Added hover effect on slots when attempting to drag-drop a mod onto the slot.
    • Slot will turn slightly brighter when attempting to drop a mod into a slot thats valid
  • Fixed stance slot not showing hover effect when attempting to polarize that slot
    • Slot will now turn slightly darker when attempting to forma the slot, like it has for every other mod slot
  • Adjusted mod layouts to accommodate for the new Arcanes (read above)
    • If there are any problems with the layout with this update please let us know
  • Updated builder pages for newer CSS standards
    • This can cause unintended side effects, issues with the site should be reported
  • Clicking on 'PVP MODS' text will also toggle the checkbox, huzzah accessibility!
  • Fixed the white border existing around scroll bar in the mod listing (this is right below the mod cards and the search system)

Other Changes

• Optimizations made in a style sheet of the site, which means faster load times on initial visit.
  • Optimizations in loading builder pages by removing no longer used background mod-card images

Planned Changes

• The next site update will be modifying the sites mod cards to be smaller along with their slots while retaining the on-hover enlarging effect.
    • The purpose of this is to cut down on vertical space used by the builder pages to ensure you can see the mod selection list, points, and all the mod slots in one go without needing to scroll down while drag-dropping.

Edited by Kalbintion
Minor addition to arcane control instructions
  • Like 2

hmmm, I'm not sure if its been noted before but one minor "bug" or thing not yet changed i noted on the site is it still uses the old way of damage reduction for resistance mods, like aviator and so forth, this was changed in the Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos update: 

Damage Resistance Mod Math Changes:

The following changes occurred due to the following scenario being shared:

A player reported that combining Umbral Mods + Adaptation + Lightning Rod on any Warframe made them fully immune to all damage from the Hydrolyst Eidolon.

Prior to this discovery, we already made sure we couldn’t reach 100% Damage Resistance because that would just be excessive in all cases. You can see this in action when we capped the ‘In Air’ Damage Resistance Mods. Even though the Mods theoretically could reach 100% Damage Resistance, there is a hard cap at 90%. 

In response and to avoid future oversights, we have changed the way Damage Resistance works. It now works on ‘Damage Remaining’ instead of having all the Modifiers combined and operating at once. 

Example: 
Consider the case of:
4x 25% Damage Resistance Mods:

WAS: (25% + 25% + 25% + 25%) = 100% Damage Reduction

NEW: Take 25% Less Damage = Only take 75% Damage

0.75 x 0.75 x 0.75 x 0.75 = 31.5% damage taken AKA 68.5% damage reduction

hopefully this is a quick fix so when looking at the details part of a build you could see the correct damage reduction stats again instead of having to manually calculate it out.

only other 2 things ive come across so far for me was the sites load time was abysmal for the 1st time loading it since it was last updated as i have not been on it for about a week or if its just busy this time of day but even then its only a minor inconvenience, loads quick after that 1st load and

the amprex seems bugged on the site where in if i mod it for viral(or any combo element that does not use electric) it loses its electric stat, like where it says it has 0 electric damage even though im not using eclectic damage in the element and thus should still have its electric damage, this reminds me of a similar bug i reported on my xbox account a long while ago back in... september 2020... yep flumin is bugged again as well, i assume any of the weapons i mentioned back then with that bug are bugged, (quick tested, amprex and flumin, bugged like old, glaxion and glaxion vandel only bugged like old if you use heat based mods for a combo element) and i say again as while unless i skimmed past it, even though i did not see it mentioned as fixed from back then i swear i remember it being fixed back then at some point, anyway i hope this is helpful and thanks for the continued updates.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Radiatedmilo said:

hopefully this is a quick fix so when looking at the details part of a build you could see the correct damage reduction stats again instead of having to manually calculate it out.

Actually that reminds me of a possible issue with the in-game Tau resistance, unless I did my math wrong;

On 2021-07-15 at 4:21 PM, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

TYPE: In-Game, Umbral mods' Tau resistance not calculating correctly

DESCRIPTION: Since the Sisters of Parvos Update, the total Tau resistance from equipping all 3 Umbral mods has changed from roughly 58% to 47.3%. This doesn't seem accurate based on how it was before, even more so when factoring in the current-stated resistance of an individual Umbral set mod.

VISUAL: Image here;

Hide contents

umbral_set_tau_resistance_bugged.jpg?wid

REPRODUCTION: If you have all three Umbral mods fully upgraded, then equip them on your Warframe. After the Sisters of Parvos update, the Tau resistance should show 47.3% from the mods. Each mod mentions +19.3% Tau resistance however.

EXPECTED RESULT: The total Tau resistance of the Umbral mods would be the same as it was before Sisters of Parvos, roughly 57-58%.

OBSERVED RESULT: As shown in the above screenshot, it does not add up correctly.

• Since each mod provides +19.3% Tau resistance: 19.3% * 3 = 57.9%; However for some reason that has been reduced by a certain amount.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% likely to occur. The Tau resistance math from the three mods doesn't line up with the final result whatsoever.

NOTE: I do wonder if the reason for this has to do with the Damage resistance formula getting changed. It took me some time, but I found that part in the 30.5 Update notes;

Damage Resistance Mod Math Changes:

The following changes occurred due to the following scenario being shared:

A player reported that combining Umbral Mods + Adaptation + Lightning Rod on any Warframe made them fully immune to all damage from the Hydrolyst Eidolon.

Prior to this discovery, we already made sure we couldn’t reach 100% Damage Resistance because that would just be excessive in all cases. You can see this in action when we capped the ‘In Air’ Damage Resistance Mods. Even though the Mods theoretically could reach 100% Damage Resistance, there is a hard cap at 90%.

In response and to avoid future oversights, we have changed the way Damage Resistance works. It now works on ‘Damage Remaining’ instead of having all the Modifiers combined and operating at once.

Example: 
Consider the case of:
4x 25% Damage Resistance Mods:

WAS: (25% + 25% + 25% + 25%) = 100% Damage Reduction

NEW: Take 25% Less Damage = Only take 75% Damage

0.75 x 0.75 x 0.75 x 0.75 = 31.5% damage taken AKA 68.5% damage reduction

That being said, I can't seem to figure out how this ^ math lines up with what happened to the Umbral Tau resistance.

That was the last bug of a long bug report I made for Update 30.5 in the Switch megathread; I read through the patch notes to see what new things there were, but when it comes to the last line of math there, I wasn't quite sure how that worked in the case of Tau Resistance considering that each Umbral mod still shows 19.3% each. Perhaps it isn't explained too well in the Arsenal screen (An update to the tooltip's text would solve that part), but it almost makes me wonder if the Umbral mods themselves should be visually changed to add roughly 15.76% Tau Resistance each (Up to the Arsenal's 47.3%), as an idea.

I would like to see how it can line up, in case it's not a bug with the Tau math itself, but just a visual one on the Umbral mods.

Galvanized mods pop up a box that just says "enemy killed". In some cases, it only appears to apply one stack, and in other cases (such as Galvanized Aptitude on Basmu) having it ticked doesn't apply anything.

Since it's a stack-based mod that is functionally Condition Overload, maybe change it to behave more like how CO does? (You can pick the number of status effects on the target and it'll calculate the damage based on that, and then pick the number of stacks as well)

Glavanized Aptitude has 2 stacks with 40% damage per stack per status effect. (So at 2 stacks and 3 status effects, that's 240%)

Galvanized Savvy has 2 stacks with 40% damage per stack per status effect. (Same as above)

Galvanized Shot has 3 stacks with 40% damage per stack per status effect. (So at 3 stacks and 3 status effects, that's 320%)

EDIT: More bug reports tiiime

Damage conversion mods don't seem to actually do anything in WFB. Using Acceletra as a base...

Serrated Rounds, Comet Rounds, and Ripper Rounds don't convert any damage at all. It's supposed to convert 20% of physical (elemental is left alone) damage (at max rank) to Slash/Impact/Puncture (in that order)

EDIT 2:

The mod "Hammer Shot" is incorrectly flagged as a Conclave mod. The mod is obtained from Nightmare missions, not Conclave.

EDIT 3:

Using the "Transfer to" feature seems to break with some/most/all weapons. Tested using Acceltra, it shows any and all optional text.

vbz5N2r.png

pMfZV85.png

This also doesn't actually copy over mods anymore, making that feature essentially useless.

EDIT:

Formaing a slot (for weapons, at least) removes the polarity icon. This is also true if forma-ing a slot that already had a polarity icon, even if you forma it back to the polarity it initially had. Otherwise it still correctly tracks the polarity.

EDIT:

Acceltra on WFB does not separate slug from impact radius damage, leading to some inconsistencies with how the damage displays ingame vs on WFB.

EDIT (again):

Also, if possible, can we get the ability to determine the true crit damage? As it stand, WFB only seems to calculate the lowest possible tier of crit for your weapon build. (Which is usually yellow for most weapons) Maybe instead of having a tick for "crit", add a field below that lets you select Crit Tier, ranging from at least White (non-crit) to Red 1 (3rd tier crit)?

Edited by Flannoit