Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Torid's damage goes crazy if you try to put in two elemental mods for Blast, Magnetic or Radiation and then a Poison damage mod.  The Poison mod seems to add 1500% instead of 15% but only if two other mods combine first.  Crazy Torid.

The same happens with the Lanka and the Synapse if you put in Blast, Gas or Viral then extra Electricity.

Ignis looks like it works fine though.

Pretty neat so far :)

It seems like the page started out too huge for me. I had to decrease the overall size so drag'n drop won't bug out.

Also enabling the mouse wheel to scroll through the mod selection would be nice.

Keep the updates comming!^^

So I wake up all groggy and blargh cause I missed the livestream, I go on forums and first topic, I stumble onto this...
+1 and I bow before you good sir, the site is going immediately into my bookmarks.

Edited by Raze4573

It's already available in english. You can change the language by clicking the flags in the top right corner.

Edit : Updated again, see first post. English set as default language.

Edited by Stoi84

You sir, are awesome and your work there much more!

If you ever need help on translation to Spanish, by all means let me know and i will gladly help.

Just one little note though the melee mod "Fever Strike" is listed as a "D" polarity when it's a "-".

EDIT:

Came again with another polarity error; the melee mod "Rending Strike" is listed with a "V" polarity and it's a "-".

Edited by xlraistlx

Awesome tool! This helped me a lot! Thank you! :D

Also, I'd like to report a few bugs:

1) Rending Strike, Polarity and drain does not match in game.
This is Rending Strike in game

1497504_4023849570335_1468845293_n.jpg

and this is Rending Strike in warframe builder

1536458_4023849530334_1741123610_n.jpg

2)Focus Energy does not display electric damage

1549331_4023886411256_191076372_n.jpg

Edited by tantananan

Polarities, cost and electrical damage should be fixed.

If you ever need help on translation to Spanish, by all means let me know and i will gladly help.

For the translation in another language, it's more likely that it's the users who could need help, because the translation is the users' job :D
I'll provide all the explanations needed and do the work on the database and the files, but translating the mods and some others things is for the users. This is not a very long job, but it could take 7 or 8 hours if your language is not supported by the game, because you'll have to translate everything by yourself. If your language is supported, it's easier, you just need to write what the mods says. In any case, I recommend not doing this alone and find some friends to help.

If you want to work on the translation, simply send me a private message to speak about that, but keep in mind that everything needs to be translated, partial translations are not useful.
Edited by Stoi84