Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

It's possible yes, but I don't like this part of the game interface. I'll probably add more informations for displaying that kind of stats, such as total damage, average damage including critical and multishot, etc.

I'll think about that in the next days.

First off this is amazing. One thing I noticed is check boxes off the the right hand side of the screen. It seems like once multishot is added you can select the bottom check box to apply the total damage that multishot adds. 

But my real question is how do you remove a mod once you have added it? I have maxed it out but need to change a polarity but it won't allow me to remove a mod once it is in. 

I love the drag and drop feature anyway to make it reverse?

Edit: Discovered a double click removes it.

Edited by (PS4)wintersandman

Definately bookmarking this. One thing I should note though a great addition to this should be the stats of the warframe and weapon before and after calculations of the mods applied

Edit: ill take a closer look when I get on my computer im currently viewing this on my phone

Edited by Phobose

Is there anyway you can use a URL shortener? I used Google's when exporting http://goo.gl/. Just didn't know how hard of a feature it would be to add.

I haven't checked the Google API yet, but this is definitely something I could work on in the next days.

man this is very nice. great programming. would it make sense to show the frame abilities and their expected attributes based on what mods were equipped?

[uPDATE] January, 29th.

-You can display a report on the Warframe builder page to see how the mods affect your build. Click on the 'Report' link on the right side to show the report. Informations about how the mods affect your skills could be available later. Try it with the Rhino Build

This is a lot of work, so It will take some time.

One thing I should note though a great addition to this should be the stats of the warframe and weapon before and after calculations of the mods applied

I'll think about that.

Edited by Stoi84