Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Warframe builder is updated for U15, and even more.

-Warframe builds are now 8 mods + 1 aura mod, and the ability mods are removed. All previous builds are now private, see this post for more informations.

-All skills are now displayed in the detailed report. You can set the rank of the skills in the report.

-A bunch of skills have been updated, including Vauban's skills.

-Added new Warframe, Limbo.

-Added new weapons, Opticor and Halikar.

-Added all 38 Syndicate mods.

-Added all 16 new mods for weapons and Warframes.

-Incompatible mods are now handled.

-Fixed the damage for the next rank of the mods, in the weapon comparator, for the sustained DPS.

-New feature, link builds together, read below.

-The number of builds linked is now displayed when you search for builds, look at the recent builds or look at your own builds in your account.

-Added Archwings Odonata and Elytron. They are listed with the Warframes.

-Added 10 Archwing mods.

-Added Arch-guns Corvas and Imperator. They are listed with the primary weapons.

-Added 11 Arch-gun mods.

-Arch-guns are now available in the weapon comparator.

-Added Arch-melees Onorix and Veritux. They are listed with the melee weapons

-Added 10 Arch-melee mods.

-Fixed issues when logging on a builder page.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the new 'link builds' feature.

Now, when you save or edit a build, you have the opportunity to 'link' some of your other builds with the current build. When a build is linked to another, it's listed in the new menu 'show/hide linked builds' on the parent build page.

To be more precise, you can create a Warframe build and link a primary weapon, a secondary weapon, a sentinel and a sentinel weapon. Then, you only need to share the Warframe build and all the linked  builds will be accessible. 

You can link private builds, thus you can create a good and long description only in the Warframe build (or whatever your main build is), including the role of all the weapons/frames/sentinels, save the other builds as private builds, and link them to the main build. This way, the linked builds won't be deleted because of bad name/description, and you'll only need to write one description for all the linked builds if you want, in the main build. You can of course write a description for each build like before and save them as public builds.

Builds are not linked in both ways. If you link a Boltor Prime build to an Ash build, the Ash build won't be linked to the Boltor Prime build. You'll see the Boltor Prime build when you look at the Ash build, and you'll see nothing special when you look at the Boltor Prime build. You can thus link one weapon build to a lot of Warframe builds, for example.

To link builds, open the save/edit window, then click the 'link builds' link to see the drop down menus. You can only link savd builds, both public and private builds are ok. To see the builds linked to another build, click the 'show/hide linked builds' button in the menu, below the name of the weapon/frame.

This update was a lot of work, and thus, a lot of modifications. So, you'll maybe find problems or missing things, even if I did a lot of tests. Please report as soon as possible the problems you find, and try to explain them as best as possible. Thanks.

Edited by Stoi84

Why the number of created builds under the pics of items are gone ?

Please re-add this feature very useful.

Thanks for the job !

The query was too greedy for my cheap server.

About those links: how about making Kubrow or Archwing being linked to frame having stats based on stats of said frame? Same could be made with Rifle Amp and Steel charge.

This is way more difficult than it looks and this is why I didn't do this.

Edited by Stoi84

Radial Javelin is still showing a "targets" stat.

Fixed. I'll update the jump too in the next days.

that probably bug Archwing Gun mods appears in Bow Weapons type? (like paris p.)

Fixed.

Hey great work on adding every thing in but the Supra mod Entropy Burst is 20 status flat not adding 20% status but still good job and ill keep a look out for any other "Bugs".

What happen if you have a +20% and +20 mod, with 10% base status ? It's +20% from 30% ? Or +20% from 10% then +20 ?

the builds are now ranked by amount of times visited by unique visitor, can we maybe get a voting system?
Because once a build is on top for a particular weapon or frame, it will stay there forever since people only click on the top build.

also for archwing the hyperion thrusters does not show when you press details, it shows 0% sprint bonus

Edited by Frostosti

There was a voting system first, but it was used in an abusive way. It was worse than the popularity system, definitely. No changes planned about the popularity system. I don't have the time to manage the people giving negative votes to contender builds, or creating multiple account to add positive votes to their own builds. This was 90% of the votes when the voting system was in business, unfortunately. I don't think there's a good system, but the popularity system is, so far, the less worse.

Edit : i'll have a look at the mod tomorrow.

Edited by Stoi84

Did a quick search on the thread to see if this was mentioned and surprisingly it doesn't appear to have been. Are there any plans to make the "My Builds" page filterable in future?

Currently I always include the name of the frame/weapon in the build name and then order by name and Ctrl+F to find all builds for that weapon/frame. Would it be possibly however to have this saved as one of the visible pieces of information, EG next to Name there would be another column for the weapon/warframe's name separate from the build's name. Ofcourse as far as descriptive builds, including the name is good practice but for private builds perhaps less so.

This could then potentially open up the option of a filter system (assuming the way the chart is generated supports it) allowing direct filtering down to specific frames/weapons via a tickbox on the side, this being the end goal of my suggestion. This would then also mean if you're specifically looking at frame builds you could filter out weapon builds (currently the "Orokin" column is just a yes/no reorder rather than catalyst/reactor/none)

Ofcourse this is something to consider when everything else is set up after all the work and I'm sure future changes for U15. Just a minor suggestion incase you plan to rework the my builds page at all. Once again thanks for the great work on this, just got finished updating all my own builds for U15.

Long text.

As I explained a few messages above, the way the database is structured implies a bunch of new queries to get the desired result. I know this is a problem on both the 'my builds' page and 'recent builds page', but I also have to reduce at maximum, among other things, the number of queries to the database in order to save my cheap server from death due to the high number of visits. I'm not saying I won't do that, but as I said above this is not a priority at the moment. I have to see if these extra queries and the processing of data related are not a problem over time. But a few tools to filter the builds is definitely something I would like to do.

Oh my apologies, I somehow blindsided that earlier post mentioning it, not quite sure how that happened. And ye its fair enough that the server has to be accounted for, regardless good to hear its crossed your mind, for now Ctrl+F is plenty functional with proper use of naming conventions.

I just fear for the clutter of my personal build list further down the line, U15 made me realise it's probably a good idea to have a back up of my main build on each frame stored even if its not planned to the extent my ones on your builder are.

Opticor should do twice the damage on full charge, the game-listed value is for half charge (below that it doesn't fire reliably)

Change was from Hotfix 15.0.7.

Edited by Xrnx

You can do the maths yourself.

Impact : 76 * 3.4 (point blank + vicious spread + blaze) * 1.15 (critical) = 297.16

Puncture: 17,6* 3.4 (point blank + vicious spread + blaze) * 1.15 (critical) = 68.816

Slash: 23.4 * 3.4 (point blank + vicious spread + blaze) * 1.15 (critical) = 91.494

Fire : (297.16 + 68.82 + 91.49) (Impact + Puncture + Slash) * 1.2 (Blaze + Brasier Dispersant) = 548.964

Rate of Fire : 5.8 * 1.84 (Shotgun Spazz + Tainted Shell) = 10.672

The values ​​are consistent in the builder. A difference of less than a point can be a rounded value (76 is in fact 76.05, 17.6 is in fact 17.55). The wiki use these values (76.05 and 17.55), so maybe someone already find the real values. You can do the maths with 76.05 and 17.55 and tell me if it's the same result as in game. If so, I'll update the values for Impact and Puncture.

Forgot to check in on this.  I'm not saying your math is wrong, I'm saying the game itself is disagreeing with the Builder.

Compare this to this.

Edit: Also, the Sobek is 100% the same in the Builder and game with these mods.  The Boar Prime's base stats are 100% the same in the Builder and game.  I'm very confused by this.

Edited by Katotsu

I'm not saying your math is wrong, I'm saying the game itself is disagreeing with the Builder.

Yes I understand. What I'm trying to say is that because the maths are good, it's maybe because of a rounded value. The arsenal is maybe displaying 76.00 for the impact damage it's maybe 76.04 or 75.97, rounded to 76.00. So the values in the builder are not exactly the same as the value used in the arsenal. And by doing the maths again with different values close to the values displayed, you could find the real value used.

The major difference I can see is the status chance, this is weird. What is the base value displayed in the arsenal ? I thought they fixed their formula to be more precise, but 64% is the result of a simple and wrong formula.

Opticor CAN use Firestorm

Fixed.

Edited by Stoi84