Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Just wanted to thank you for your hard work and persistence in this. I'm sure it must be quite tough managing it by yourself for such a long time. Extremely useful tool.

I was thinking though, any plans for an app? Would definitely pay for it, but I'm sure it would take time. Or optimizing it for mobile? Right now, dragging doesn't work on conventional browsers.

Edited by Maxscart

Why do you have to delete all warframe builds or remove all mods in the build? Couldn't you just make it private, update/remove slots as according to U15, and let the owner of the builds edit their builds?

Yup as far as I know, the builds are now private. If you try opening a link with a build though, it won't work, hence "private".

Edited by Maxscart

I was thinking though, any plans for an app? 

Nop, it's not planned.

Why do you have to delete all warframe builds or remove all mods in the build? Couldn't you just make it private, update/remove slots as according to U15, and let the owner of the builds edit their builds?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/163393-warframe-builder/page-60#entry3700601

The major difference I can see is the status chance, this is weird. What is the base value displayed in the arsenal ? I thought they fixed their formula to be more precise, but 64% is the result of a simple and wrong formula.

In-game base Status chance is 40%.  Also, you can look at all the base stats in the Codex for things you don't own and aren't exclusive.

[uPDATE] October, 28th.

-Warframe builds are now 8 mods + 1 aura mod, and the ability mods are removed. All previous builds are now private, see this post for more informations.
-All skills are now displayed in the detailed report. You can set the rank of the skills in the report.
-A bunch of skills have been updated, including Vauban's skills.
-Added new Warframe, Limbo.
-Added new weapons, Opticor and Halikar.
-Added all 38 Syndicate mods.
-Added all 16 new mods for weapons and Warframes.
-Incompatible mods are now handled.
-Fixed the damage for the next rank of the mods, in the weapon comparator, for the sustained DPS.
-New feature, link builds together, read here.
-The number of builds linked is now displayed when you search for builds, look at the recent builds or look at your own builds in your account.
-Added Archwings Odonata and Elytron. They are listed with the Warframes.
-Added 10 Archwing mods.
-Added Arch-guns Corvas and Imperator. They are listed with the primary weapons.
-Added 11 Arch-gun mods.
-Arch-guns are now available in the weapon comparator.
-Added Arch-melees Onorix and Veritux. They are listed with the melee weapons
-Added 10 Arch-melee mods.
-Fixed issues when logging on a builder page.

Amazing work as always.

Is DE paying you for this yet? XD

Where are you from guys ? Are you trying to visit the site from home or school ?

Edit : This is strange, I checked another website on the same server and downforeveryoneorjustme says it's online. But indeed, it says it has troubles with Warframe Builder. My best advice is to try again in a few hours.

Edited by Stoi84

Where are you from guys ? Are you trying to visit the site from home or school ?

Russia, home. I was using it just fine about 8 hours ago.

I don't know where that site on screenshot is hosted but they cannot access it too.

Edited by AkaiKuroi

It's working here for me (same country as the server), so I think it's more like a network problem. OVH (hoster) has been ddos'ed again these days, maybe they are working on something and have troubles, so they stopped the traffic from certain countries. I don't really know. As I said before, the best thing to do is to wait and see, and if no changes in a few hours, I'll contact them. By the way, let me know if it works again in the next hours.

It's working here for me (same country as the server), so I think it's more like a network problem. OVH (hoster) has been ddos'ed again these days, maybe they are working on something and have troubles, so they stopped the traffic from certain countries. I don't really know. As I said before, the best thing to do is to wait and see, and if no changes in a few hours, I'll contact them. By the way, let me know if it works again in the next hours.

Just for our info, where are you from? Could you ask a fellow countyman of yours to try accessing the site? Just, you know, for clarity. Thanks for the ddos info, I guess waiting is the best thing we can do now.