Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Isn't Shattering Justice supposed to add 20 flat status chance, not % of base, unless it's not working properly in-game atm?

I fixed the mod to give a +20 flat status bonus. Now I need to figure how this one really works with the number of pellets. For now, it should give inaccurate results.

Can we take a new look at Saryn's Miasma? I don't think WF Builder's calculations are accurate. And the wiki has contradictory statements, and I believe it is running on old pre-change data. They seem to have fixed the lower duration giving more total damage thing a long time ago. Please note that I know that damage per tick does increase as duration decreases, but the total damage should not change.

See here: http://imgur.com/a/cVoe6

The only difference is a rank 4 Fleeting Expertise vs a rank 5 (maxed) Fleeting Expertise. Power Strength does not change at all, yet the -10% duration difference results in a calculated difference of about 3k damage.

Edited by Elaboration

Can we take a new look at Saryn's Miasma?

As recent as U14 reducing the duration still added to the total damage amount, it just comes from an 'invisible' tick that has no damage display.

I have not had a chance to test it after U15 but this is also the first I've heard of it having any change to the mechanics.

Edit: Confirmed; the Saryn Miasma formula is working as in-game. The total damage is increased as duration is reduced.

Edited by Darzk

Strun_Wraith, Boar_Prime, Hek ....Shotgun 'STATUS PROBABILITY %' is something wrong.

BUILDER.com is = [boar Prime] 39.96% ,[Hek] = 24.96%

INGMAE is = [boar Prime] 40.00% ,[Hek] = 25.00%

And MODDING ....

BUILDER.com [boar Prime] is = +60% Status Chance (event)MODx3 + Hell's Chamber =95.81%

INGAME [boar Prime] is = +60% Status Chance (event)MODx3 + Hell's Chamber = 100% ↑

BUILDER.com [Hek] is = event_MOD x2 + Hell's Chamber + Scattered Justice = 101.34 %

INGAME [Hek] is = event_MOD x2 + Hell's Chamber + Scattered Justice = 96.5 %

PLZ Fix plz ...

thank's for reading...:)

I added the 2 new weapons for Archwings.

Strun_Wraith, Boar_Prime, Hek ....Shotgun 'STATUS PROBABILITY %' is something wrong.

BUILDER.com is = [boar Prime] 39.96% ,[Hek] = 24.96%

INGMAE is = [boar Prime] 40.00% ,[Hek] = 25.00%

And MODDING ....

BUILDER.com [boar Prime] is = +60% Status Chance (event)MODx3 + Hell's Chamber =95.81%

INGAME [boar Prime] is = +60% Status Chance (event)MODx3 + Hell's Chamber = 100% ↑

BUILDER.com [Hek] is = event_MOD x2 + Hell's Chamber + Scattered Justice = 101.34 %

INGAME [Hek] is = event_MOD x2 + Hell's Chamber + Scattered Justice = 96.5 %

PLZ Fix plz ...

thank's for reading...:)

I'm using a different formula, this is why you have different values. I'm pretty sure the formula I use is more precise, considering the base value is good of course.

The status chance is stored by pellet in the database, it's not an overall value like in game. The value was determined so it gives a result very close to the value in game when you consider all the pellets, and my formula. When you start adding multishot, my formula gives a different result, but it's more precise because it really consider how percentage works. Also note that the status probability reflects the chance to have at least 1 pellet doing a status effect.

The values when using the new mods are indeed wrong (+flat bonus or multishot), this is something I said a few posts above, about Shattering Justice. I'll fix this soon, I first need to think of a way to do it, considering the explanation I gave above, about how the base value is stored in the database.

EDIT : I fixed the formula to handle the 320% multishot. You should not see status probability > 100% anymore. (maybe with +flat bonus, which is not fixed yet)

Im using that app from very start great tool . Its your website ?

I'm the creator yes, but now the website belongs to the community as much as it belongs to me.

Edited by Stoi84

Dear creator of Warframe Builder. Excellent work! Great website! I've been a member for a long time. I've loved all of the recent updates, except one. I do not like how you took the warframe's abilities out and put them on the stats page. When you did this, you made it impossible for your users to make builds focused on specific abilities. It also makes it hard to determine how many formas you will need for builds. The abilities cost points as well, and now with those gone, it's very confusing. If you brought back how it used to be, that would be greatly appreciated. Love what you're doing. Hope I'm not imposing. Have a nice day. 

Just found out you did do that correctly. My apologies. Great work on the website man. I'm a huge fan. There's hardly a moment when I don't have it open on a tab. Since they removed abilities as mods, that means builds will actually be easier and take less formas. Awesome! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Also, If that position for a moderator of the site is still up, I'm a very experienced player. I've been playing on ps4 since it came out on it. And I played on pc when Warframe came out. I have knowledge of all the mods, and extensive knowledge on builds. Still offering the position? 

With U15, all ability mods are removed and the number of slots is reduced to 9 (8+1). The abilities are now all available for each Warframe and they are unlocked and leveled up at the same time as you level up your Warframe. You can have a look here for more informations.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Warframes

You'll have to wait for U15 to hit consoles, there's no old version of the builder available, the old builds were not compatible.

Edit : I'll send you a private message in the next days about the moderation of the builds.

Edited by Stoi84

The damage of the Opticor is wrong. It says it does 575 uncharged and 1150 charged, but it only does 500 uncharged and 1000 charged

The 'extra' damage is from the effect of critical strikes. Uncheck the box beside the crit chance/damage and you will see 500/1000.