Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Opticor's stats are way OP compared to what's actually in the game.

Charge speed is 2.5s rather than 1.0s. Furthermore, after every shot, there is a 1.5s delay before you can fire again. Both are reduced normally by fire-rate mods.

There's no option to fire it uncharged, you can only fire half-charged, full-charged or anywhere in between. If you fire at half charge, you spend half the time charging but the 1.5s after-shot delay doesn't change.

Edited by Xrnx

There is no Ruinous Extension for Embolist.

Fixed.

Love your site. Only issue for me is that there's no rating feedback for builds, like a "# out of 5" system. Though I guess you'd have to find a way to prevent manipulation.. oh well. Hope you enjoy my 'How to be Credit to Team' series.

There was a rating system before, based on positive and negative votes. And your thought is accurate, it was abused A LOT. 90% of the votes were false. This is why it was replaced by a less worse system, the popularity system.

Opticor's stats are way OP compared to what's actually in the game.

Charge speed is 2.5s rather than 1.0s. Furthermore, after every shot, there is a 1.5s delay before you can fire again. Both are reduced normally by fire-rate mods.

There's no option to fire it uncharged, you can only fire half-charged, full-charged or anywhere in between. If you fire at half charge, you spend half the time charging but the 1.5s after-shot delay doesn't change.

I asked a few questions about the opticor a few days ago. I never had any response about this. This is why the Opticor is still in this state.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/163393-warframe-builder/?p=3809418

Videos of the Opticor can help too.

Apparently your Warframe builder damage resistance mods still use damage 1.0. Diamond Skin says resistance to laser damage.

Can you give me the name of all the mods that need an update ? Or a link to the patch notes concerning this change. Thanks.

Theres something wrong with Strun Wraith's status chance.

i made a build which have 95.81% status chance using 3 extra Status damage +60% and Status chance +60%. but in-game i put only 2 and it reached 99.1% Status chance. it reaches 100% when i put the 3 of them.

hope you fix this soon.

thanks for your hard work and good luck.

heres the build and a screenshot of the in-game one.

Build: http://goo.gl/eVGqdH

Screenshot: http://oi61.tinypic.com/1079bgm.jpg

I use a different formula, this is why you have different results. When you speak of multiple percentages, you can not reach 100%. In this case, you have 22 bullets with each bullet having its own status chance. 10 times 10% does not mean 100%, for example, and this is why my formula gives slightly different results. This is also why this is stated as 'status probability', this is the probability of having 1 bullet proc the status effect (if you are lucky this can be 2, 3 or more). My formula may be wrong at some point, but I'm certain that you can't reach 100% in this precise case, the best you can reach is a value becoming closer and closer to 100% the more status chance you add. But I don't think 3*60% is enough to reach a theoretical value of 99.9%, which can be rounded to 100%.

I'm pretty sure their fomula is wrong because the 99.1% status chance makes no sense to me. If you use the base 40% and consider you only have 1 pellet, then the result should be 88% (40 * 2.2). But if you consider more pellets, then the result should be lower. It's logical. Instead of having a big 40%, if you have 10 pellets for example, you can roughly consider (which is false but easier for the example) that each pellet has 4% status chance. So when you fire, if you consider that all the pellets hit the target, you have 4% chance to see a status effect, 10 times. 4%, then 4% again, then 4% again, etc... In the end, this is not 40%, this is less, this is how percentage works. It's not multiplicate or additive. In the case of Warframe Builder, Darzk calculated a base value for each pellet the way it gives almost the same base values as the arsenal, when you use my formula (sometimes you'll see a 0.03 to 0.07 difference, I.E the Drakgoon). We use these values as the base values for the status probability.

So, if you consider the base values and the formula are different in WF, this can definitely explain the difference. Also, unless I'm wrong, the results in the arsenal makes no sense. If they do make sense, then I'll be happy to hear the explanation because I haven't found it myself. But as long as they don't make sense, it's better to think that the results on WF are not wrong, and you can even think that they're more accurate.

I'm looking at the Opticor at the moment. So this weapon can fire in 3 different ways ?

-A normal shot, 500 damage

-A shot charged from 50% to 99% for 1000 damage, so optimal is half the charge time.

-A shot charged at 100% for 2000 damage

Is that right ?

Edit : Updated, see the first post for the changelog, but I'm still looking for the answers about the Opticor.

A shot charged from 0%-49% won't fire.

A shot charged to 50% does 500 damage. This takes 1.25 seconds. Followed by 1.5 seconds where the weapon wont work.

A shot charged to 75% does 750 damage. This takes 1.88 seconds. Followed by 1.5 seconds where the weapon wont work.

A shot charged to 100% does 1000 damage. This takes 2.50 seconds. Followed by 1.5 seconds where the weapon wont work.

100% charge is optimal. This is because the after-shot cooldown (1.5 seconds) is the same no matter how you charge it, so it's best to fully charge.

I can't provide a video, sorry. Let me know if you need more details.

Minor Bug: The Syndicate Mod "Stinging Truth" for the singular Viper acts as if the mod added +40% Magazine Capacity, instead of correctly adding a value of 40 flat (quite a difference considering the Viper has a base magazine size of 14)

This obviously screws with the DPS Calculations.

While we're talking Syndicate mods, the flat +status mods add status that is *not* influenced by +status% mods. For example, on the Supra, it adds 20% status, even if you have other status mods installed. So with +240% status and the Syndicate mods, you'd end up with 28.5% status per projectile - 2.5%+2.5%*240%+20% = 28.5%

I made something for the Opticor. Now you have a cursor you can move from 50% to 100% to select the charge percentage. The charge speed and the damage should change accordingly. The weapon comparator should work with the Opticor too, but only a 100% charge shot is listed. Let me know if everything works as expected (all values are good with and without mods, in both the builder and the weapon comparator).

I'll add the new weapons and mod tomorrow as well as fixing a few other things with the Stinging Truth mod or the flat status mods.

There was a rating system before, based on positive and negative votes. And your thought is accurate, it was abused A LOT. 90% of the votes were false. This is why it was replaced by a less worse system, the popularity system.

Have you considered an upvote/downvote system, where the upvote doesn't actually do anything, but the downvote removes the popularity that the build got for your visit to the build that... day? I'm not totally sure on what conditions apply to increase popularity.

So, if you don't like a build, it wouldn't get the increase from your popularity, but you can't abuse it since the conditions that would allow you to perform a downvote, are the same that increased it. You can only negate your own visit.

Think it could work?

Have you considered an upvote/downvote system, where the upvote doesn't actually do anything, but the downvote removes the popularity that the build got for your visit to the build that... day? I'm not totally sure on what conditions apply to increase popularity.

So, if you don't like a build, it wouldn't get the increase from your popularity, but you can't abuse it since the conditions that would allow you to perform a downvote, are the same that increased it. You can only negate your own visit.

Think it could work?

In theory, probably. In practice, I doubt that a system that requires a user action works. If the previous system seemed to be abused a lot, it's also because there was almost no real votes. This is why there's the "promote system" for the moderators, to help some builds that deserve it to get more popularity. A system to do the opposite effect is studied, but it is not certain that this will be implemented.

Does total damage of burst firing weapons reflect the damage of all three rounds or should it be multiplied by three?

Yes it's the total damage of all the rounds fired.

I made something for the Opticor. Now you have a cursor you can move from 50% to 100% to select the charge percentage. The charge speed and the damage should change accordingly. The weapon comparator should work with the Opticor too, but only a 100% charge shot is listed. Let me know if everything works as expected (all values are good with and without mods, in both the builder and the weapon comparator).

I'll add the new weapons and mod tomorrow as well as fixing a few other things with the Stinging Truth mod or the flat status mods.

Good work on the update Stoi, that was a nice way to implement it.

However there's an error with how fire rate mods affect the delay between shots.

Without mods, delay between shots is 1.5s.

With +30% fire rate (shred), delay between shots should be 1.15s. Launcher shows 1.3s.

With +60% fire rate (speed trigger), delay between shots should be 0.938s. Launcher shows 1.15s.

With +90% fire rate (vile accel), delay between shots should be 0.789s. Launcher shows 1.03s.

Also would be great if the values continually updated while you're sliding the slider (not just when you release the mouse button), but it's good as it is.

Edited by Xrnx