Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Many thanks for this neat Webapp.
I kinda know how much work such a project can be, therefore much kudos.  :)

I'd like to suggest a tiny change regarding a more user-friendly usage.

I'm using the page on a 2nd display which has a resolution of 1280x1024, while playing Warframe. When using the "Search Build" popup, it gets cropped at right, which is kinda annoying if you want to close the popup, because you have to scroll right in order to click the "X" button.
The corresponding div-class width is set to static 1300px, setting it to "auto" did the trick without harming the rest of the page or other resolutions and such.

Pix:
Static Width » Auto Width

Surely I'm not the only one who's affected, but I guess most users didn't mentioned it because of "reasons" yet.
Would be cool if you could consider this in the future. ;-)

I added the Akjagara and updated the Penta.

Many thanks for this neat Webapp.
I kinda know how much work such a project can be, therefore much kudos.  :)

I'd like to suggest a tiny change regarding a more user-friendly usage.

I'm using the page on a 2nd display which has a resolution of 1280x1024, while playing Warframe. When using the "Search Build" popup, it gets cropped at right, which is kinda annoying if you want to close the popup, because you have to scroll right in order to click the "X" button.
The corresponding div-class width is set to static 1300px, setting it to "auto" did the trick without harming the rest of the page or other resolutions and such.

Pix:
Static Width » Auto Width

Surely I'm not the only one who's affected, but I guess most users didn't mentioned it because of "reasons" yet.
Would be cool if you could consider this in the future. ;-)

It's a little bit more difficult in fact. Javascript uses the width to center the window, so if the width is set to auto, the window won't be centered and at lower resolution or when resizing the window to a lower size, the window will resize too and it'll become unreadable. It seems to work in your case because there's only a few pixels to remove (1300 vs 1280). It's probably possible to do something using JavaScript, but it's definitely not worth the effort.

Width auto at 1920*1080

http://warframe-builder.com/imgs_forum/width_auto.png

Width auto at 1024*768

http://warframe-builder.com/imgs_forum/width_auto_1024_768.png

Edited by Stoi84

@Stoi84

Sure, at some point it is senseless to "auto" the width due the content displayed. 
I have to admit, I looked at it just superficially... ;->

However, since i'm not that deep into javascript, a friend of mine helped me out and wrote a quick and dirty script, which suits my purpose.

It's not a copy/paste of the Ballistica, those are the stats Rakta Ballistica used to have but they changed that yesterday and Stoi didn't update the website yet, that's all.

Rakta Ballistica has the wrong stats on it.  It currently is just a copy/paste of the Ballistica, with Impact being listed as the high damage for some reason.

These are some other things that need to be updated whenever you can/want:

Rakta Ballistica:
· Crit chance has been buffed from 15 to 20 on charge.
· Damage on charge has been changed to 5 Slash, 5 Impact, 90 Puncture. They might make some more changes in the future).
Deep Freeze, North Wind and Shocking Touch:
· Updated Mods to give up to 90% damage to match other elemental Mods.
Khom:
· Adjusted the Kohm to shoot a maximum of 5 pellets, in addition to dropping the fire rate but boosting projectile damage to compensate for dps. This should keep the Kohm’s damage relatively unchanged so maybe it does not need one.
MK1-Paris:
· Rebalanced damage (18 Slash, 6 Impact, 96 Puncture). It's on Charge i suppose.

Thank you very much Stoi.
Edited by Nachino

Theres a bug with showing the correct # of formas used at the My builds page.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Rhino_prime/t_30_330244023_1-4-10-5-0-5-8-8-5-12-7-10-49-2-10-55-1-5-57-5-5-411-3-10-479-6-10_5-5-55-6-49-16-411-8-1-7-57-8-479-14-12-8-8-14_0/en/1-0-23/33184/0

In my builds it shows 3 formas, but I used 4 as showing in the actual build.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Rhino_prime/t_30_330244023_1-4-10-5-0-5-8-8-5-12-7-10-49-2-10-55-1-5-57-5-5-411-3-10-479-6-10_5-5-55-6-49-16-411-8-1-7-57-8-479-14-12-8-8-14_0/en/1-0-23/33184/0

In my builds it shows 3 formas, but I used 4 as showing in the actual build.

Showing 4 forma for me. Did you refresh the page (f5)?

Edit: Oh, I see what you mean.

Edited by Darzk

I don't get this, can you explain? =/

If you have an acount in the site you'll see in the "My Builds" page your builds listed (duh!), the list is similar to the one when you're looking for builds, as far as I got it, YavielsNight is seeing his build of rhino listed as only three formas used, when in the build we can clearly se that he used a total of four.

If you have an acount in the site you'll see in the "My Builds" page your builds listed (duh!), the list is similar to the one when you're looking for builds, as far as I got it, YavielsNight is seeing his build of rhino listed as only three formas used, when in the build we can clearly se that he used a total of four.

Ooh, thanks for clarifying. Was confused there since I don't own an account there.

This is fixed. In order to see the right number of formas, you'll need to edit your builds affected by the problem and save them again. (Open edit window and save the build, no need to change anything)

This was caused by the update with the new Warframe layout with only 9 mods.

I also updated

- the elemental mods from 60% to 90%

- the Rakta Ballistica charged stats

- the MK-1 Paris charged stats

Stoi, will we get the range of weapon on melee weapon ?

If you have all melee weapons range then it's possible. I don't see this information on the Wiki so unless someone has all the data, it won't be possible.

Edited by Stoi84

This is fixed. In order to see the right number of formas, you'll need to edit your builds affected by the problem and save them again. (Open edit window and save the build, no need to change anything)

This was caused by the update with the new Warframe layout with only 9 mods.

I also updated

- the elemental mods from 60% to 90%

- the Rakta Ballistica charged stats

- the MK-1 Paris charged stats

If you have all melee weapons range then it's possible. I don't see this information on the Wiki so unless someone has all the data, it won't be possible.

Your the best, you know it!

Hi, I'm here to report a bug:

Rakta Balistica's charge damage should be:

5 impact, 90 puncture, 5 slash

instead of:

90 impact, 5 puncture, 5 slash

Also, uncharge attack should have higher puncture damage than impact as well.

Thank you  :)

Edited by yles9056

Please fix burst DPS.

It's not capping at magazine size for weapons with a rate of fire higher than their magazine.

So you're getting a massive amount of builds posted that are based around an erroneous calculation.

Akbronco prime is the worst offender.

Burst is just calculated as Damage * Rate of Fire on your site.

There needs to be a change here.

change your formula to this, it's more accurate.

If your magazine's bigger than your rate of fire, the current formula's good.

But if your rate of fire's bigger than your magazine, display DAMAGE PER SHOT multiplied by MAGAZINE SIZE.

This will fix all the erroneous burst DPS calculations.

Because there's a LOT of impossible numbers being displayed, prime example is the current top build on the akbronco prime. "110k burst dps" is literally impossible to attain in game.