Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Hi, i recommend taking in account the magazine size of weapons to calculate the Burst DPS and represent weapons better. For example, the Brakk on Weapon Comparator has 73k of burst because is multiplying the fire rate and damage, the problem whit it is fire rate is 11.6 but the magazine only of 7. That means the weapon can shot only 7 rounds per second or 7/11.6 = 0.6 of the burst dps calculated. Even with his very high reload speed of 1 second, its reloading more time than shooting.

Same with akbroco that is much worst in this respect.

This was discussed a few days ago already, i think Burst DPS is fine as it is and with a weapon like AkBronco or Brakk you should probably use the Sustained DPS instead.

Hi Stoi, i just found that the Melee weapons display the wrong amount of Forma used on a build.

For example, if i used one Forma on a build it will display 2 instead, and if i used two Forma on a build it will display 3 instead. It will always display one more Forma than the amount which was actually used, the build list displays the right amount though.

EDIT: If you use Forma on the Stance slot the build will display the correct amount, however if you revert the polarity to how it originally was, it will display incorrectly again.

Oh, again... crap. I'll have a look tomorrow.

This was discussed a few days ago already, i think Burst DPS is fine as it is and with a weapon like AkBronco or Brakk you should probably use the Sustained DPS instead.

Ok, no problem. But if someone want to compare Burst DPS, weapons like Sancti Castanas, Brakk vs Akbronco are at top despite they share in common high fire rate but small magazines. That makes harder to find good burst dps weapons or compare each other.

Like Sancti Castanas have 11.6 fire rate but only 3 magazine, displaying a burst 4 times higher than real.

Ok I hope this is good now for the forma count.

It looks fine on all the builds i tried.

Ok, no problem. But if someone want to compare Burst DPS, weapons like Sancti Castanas, Brakk vs Akbronco are at top despite they share in common high fire rate but small magazines. That makes harder to find good burst dps weapons or compare each other.

Like Sancti Castanas have 11.6 fire rate but only 3 magazine, displaying a burst 4 times higher than real.

It would be nice but i think that would not fit as Burst DPS or Sustained DPS since it's something different. I suppose you will have to make the calculations on your own in order to compare the weapons.

You can take the problem from the other side. If you fire in little bursts with, let's say, a Boltor Prime, you often fire for less than a second. This is the same problem, but it sounds like it works for everyone. It's simply because people think of the burst DPS as the damage they will do in a second and because they can fire for more than a second with the Boltor Prime, the misunderstanding takes place. This is not false, if you fire for 3 seconds you'll do 3 * burst DPS in damage, but not entirely true, and it's not the real meaning of the value. No matter how long you fire, your burst DPS is the same (this is not 100% true because depending when you stop firing, you can have a little difference). If you have a 35.000 burst DPS with a Boltor Prime and you fire for 0.5s, your burst DPS is still 35.000 (and you deal 17500 damage). If you fire for 4 seconds, the burst DPS is still 35.000. So, as Darzk explained a few days ago, it's a rate, this is not a value which is supposed to be altered by the time you fire or can fire.

Edited by Stoi84

Anemic Agility seems to take aways more damage in game than the stats shown in builder, Why is that exactly?. Also, Isn't Deep Freeze suppose to be 60% instead of 90%? Wiki also shows 90% at rank 5 but 60% in the maxed mod picture.

The mods were upgraded to 90% recently (for PC, dunno if PS4 has that patch yet) and the picture in the wiki has yet to be replaced.

Dunno what you mean about AA. Are you claiming it's removing more than 15% (or -15% cumulative, rather than additive) in game? Builder works as I'd expect it to, but I actually don't have that mod to do any ingame testing. Clarify.

Edit: Also, Stoi, would it be possible to have the weapon comparator start at default with no weapon classes active, rather than all of them? Think it would drastically reduce load times for people with slower systems. For example, load the comparator with no weapons showing, then load all the pistols to compare, vs. the current load the comparator with every single weapon showing, then remove all the rifles, shotguns, bows, snipers, and arch-guns.

Edited by Darzk

I thought I'd mention a buddy of mine loves the site but has major issues on his iPad with browser redirects causing the App Store to open up every time he visits the site, and avoids using it on the iPad at all costs because of it. Personally, I have no issues with it on my Android devices (and I have no iOS devices to confirm/deny his issue), but I thought I'd pass the word on in case it is indeed a problem.

I thought I'd mention a buddy of mine loves the site but has major issues on his iPad with browser redirects causing the App Store to open up every time he visits the site, and avoids using it on the iPad at all costs because of it. Personally, I have no issues with it on my Android devices (and I have no iOS devices to confirm/deny his issue), but I thought I'd pass the word on in case it is indeed a problem.

It's nothing voluntary from my side because there's no support for tablet, if he gets the same results with an adblocker, then it also eliminate the possibility of something with the ads.

Edit: Also, Stoi, would it be possible to have the weapon comparator start at default with no weapon classes active, rather than all of them? Think it would drastically reduce load times for people with slower systems. For example, load the comparator with no weapons showing, then load all the pistols to compare, vs. the current load the comparator with every single weapon showing, then remove all the rifles, shotguns, bows, snipers, and arch-guns.

It's not planned because I don't have much time to work on Warframe Builder, other than updates. Everything is loaded at once to prevent further loading times later. To change this is a good amount of work because the show/hide weapon currently works as a... show/hide only, nothing is loaded again if you show or hide something.

Edited by Stoi84

The builder was not updated to the changes made to Nekros in a past Update (can't remember which one).

Terrify

It now affects 7 / 12 / 15 / 20 enemies. Range changed to 15m when maxed; on unranked, rank 1 and rank 2 the wiki contradicts itself, sadly cannot confirm any. Duration and Armor reduction remains the same.

Shadows of the Dead

Sumoned Shadows now have 25% / 50% / 75% / 150% bonus damage & 15% / 35% / 65% / 100% bonus health.

Number of copies, duration and range remains the same.

There wasn't changes on Soul Punch and/or Desecrate that I can recall.

Any word on this Stoi?

Hi Stoi, they made several weapon changes with the last update.

AkLato:
Increased the Base Damage on Aklato from 12 to 18.

Impact - 2.7

Puncture - 4.5

Slash - 10.8

Sicarus Prime:
Increased ammo capacity for Sicarus Prime to be a proper multiple of 3 (from 20 to 21).
Rakta Ballistica:
Increased charged bolt damage of Rakta Ballistica from 100 to 300.
Increased uncharged bolt damage of Rakta Ballistica from 25 to 75 per bolt.
Rakta Ballistica is now a fully Silent weapon (I guess it's irrelevant to point this one out).

I hope you can update these changes soon.
Edited by Nachino

Specifically the damage on the Rakta was tripled, the proportional split between I/P/S is the same.

Don't have an Aklato - anyone confirm the actual change (I/P/S?)?

I posted a list with the weapon changes, i copy and paste them from the update post.

You know what I'm sorry I snapped I had a lot of stuff going on in my life and this doesn't help also the fact that I have a speech impediment isn't helping either on top of my ADHD so it can make it strenuous when this happens. Again sorry

Edited by Heitz2496