Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

When I added the Kubrows, there was no informations about the stats. Now it's available, but I don't think showing the damage can be done in an easy way. I'll have a look at this, but as I said many times, I don't have much time to work on Warframe Builder, so if it's too long, then it's not gonna come soon.

Ok, so I updated almost everything.

-Chroma added.

-Ripkas added.

-Kohmak added.

-All new augment mods added.

-All the augment mods have been updated to show the stats in the text (they still don't affect the report). Some of the stats were extrapolated, report any problem you find.

-All conclave mods added (at least all the mods I saw at the NPC).

-Fixed Zephyr's sprint speed.

-Updated Limbo's Rift Surge.

-Updated Synoid Gammacor stats

Helios mod is missing as well as the stats for Chroma's abilities. If you find something else missing or any problem, please reply to this thread.

Ok, so I updated almost everything.

-Chroma added.

-Ripkas added.

-Kohmak added.

-All new augment mods added.

-All the augment mods have been updated to show the stats in the text (they still don't affect the report). Some of the stats were extrapolated, report any problem you find.

-All conclave mods added (at least all the mods I saw at the NPC).

-Fixed Zephyr's sprint speed.

-Updated Limbo's Rift Surge.

-Updated Synoid Gammacor stats

Helios mod is missing as well as the stats for Chroma's abilities. If you find something else missing or any problem, please reply to this thread.

Great, thank you. I think you only need to update the Synoid Gammacor changes:

- Synoid Gammacor now consumes 7.5x more ammunition.
- Synoid Gammacor magazine capacity has been reduced.

Actually, Synoid Gammacor now has a magazine capacity of 150 where it used to have 75. That's an increase in my book. Not sure if they changed the ammo reserve.

Mind you, that's still only six seconds of firing with a typical build (no more Gunslinger for the Synoid) while we used to have >15 seconds of sustained firing even with an increased ROF build.

Actually, Synoid Gammacor now has a magazine capacity of 150 where it used to have 75. That's an increase in my book. Not sure if they changed the ammo reserve. Mind you, that's still only six seconds of firing with a typical build (no more Gunslinger for the Synoid) while we used to have >15 seconds of sustained firing even with an increased ROF build.

Yeah i just copy and pasted that from the update thread.

I think they made a confussion and posted the changes incorrectly.

This are the actual stats changed:

- Damage reduced to 28.

- Magazine capacity increased to 150 rounds per mag.

- Fire rate increased to 15 rounds per sec

Edited by Nachino

Great, thank you. I think you only need to update the Synoid Gammacor changes:

- Synoid Gammacor now consumes 7.5x more ammunition.
- Synoid Gammacor magazine capacity has been reduced.

I thought I updated it. I probably only did it in my local database. i'll fix this soon.

I thought I updated it. I probably only did it in my local database. i'll fix this soon.

Sorry i was not specific, so now to be clear, everything seems to be updated and correct except for the damage. It shows 30 on the builder but 28 in the game and wiki.

Sorry i was not specific, so now to be clear, everything seems to be updated and correct except for the damage. It shows 30 on the builder but 28 in the game and wiki.

Uncheck the crit box. Sigh.

Edit: I know the wiki says 375, but I'm seeing a 450 ammo pool for the Synoid after the changes.

kTRlByH.jpg?1

Edited by Darzk

The D polarity 90% Cold mods were recently all changed to have a cost of 11 instead of 9, by increasing the base cost from 4 to 6. This puts them in line with the other 90% elemental mods.

The change effected (off the top of my head) Cryo Rounds, Chilling Grasp, Deep Freeze, and North Wind.

This was probably discussed before but looks like the game always rounds down the numbers, while the builder would round it up at x.5

Ex Trinity's EV restores 38 energy with maxed Transient Fortitude when it should restore 39(38.75 from calculations)

Or is it just the game bug?

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz

This was probably discussed before but looks like the game always rounds down the numbers, while the builder would round it up at ≥ x.5

Ex Trinity's EV restores 38 energy with maxed Transient Fortitude when it should restore 39(38.75 from calculations)

Or is it just the game bug?

IIRC partial energy restores do work, but the display will always round down.

So for the first tick of EV, you'd see a gain of 38 (38.75), but from the second tick you'd see a total of 77 more energy (77.5), which is +39. And so on.

Or at least this is how it worked ages ago. No idea if they've changed that particular mechanic. Does it really matter?

IIRC partial energy restores do work, but the display will always round down.

So for the first tick of EV, you'd see a gain of 38 (38.75), but from the second tick you'd see a total of 77 more energy (77.5), which is +39. And so on.

Or at least this is how it worked ages ago. No idea if they've changed that particular mechanic. Does it really matter?

Nope, just wanted to clarify this.

New to the forum so I apologize in advance if this topic has already been addressed.

I had heard a while back that the Burston Prime's damage is not calculated correctly on WF Builder.  In fact when you fully stat the weapon (Serration, Split Chamber, Heavy Cal, Gilded Truth, Stormbringer, Hellfire, Infected Clip, and Cryo Rounds -- All maxed) the damage tops out at 15,398.98, which seems really low.

I understand how elemental combos work and the basics of how to get more damage from your weapons, but I don't know the actual math that goes into them at all.  So I have no way to check the numbers for myself.

Is the Burston Prime's damage really that awful, or is there something up with the damage calculations for this particular weapon?

Unsure what happened, but Warframe Builder has formatting issues, lots of em making it unusable, it appears to have the "Search Builds' Perminantly stuck just before the builder itself, and Mods arent movable (Latest Chrome Stable x64 41.0.2272.101 m)

It looks like the JavaScript is not loading for you. Try to refresh/clear the cache. This can be caused by a poor connection between you and the server plus the fact that the server is a bit overloaded. It's a cheap server and there's way too much visitors. Everything seems to work for me, only a little bit slow, so I guess it's a loading issue.

It looks like the JavaScript is not loading for you. Try to refresh/clear the cache. This can be caused by a poor connection between you and the server plus the fact that the server is a bit overloaded. It's a cheap server and there's way too much visitors. Everything seems to work for me, only a little bit slow, so I guess it's a loading issue.

Gotcha, thanks for the hint, just switched my router to DD-WRT and the firewall blocked JavaScript on your site for some reason but not others

I dislike the moderators of warframe builder. PLenty of builds with $&*&*#(%& names, but mine happens to be the only one getting reported and privatized all the time. Does the name even matter? It's about the build isn't it. I'll just assume because they don't have a contact e-mail this thread can be used for that. I love warframe builder, but ever since I presented my first build, that S#&$ has been plaguing me.

I'm encountering a minor bug on the Itzal Arch Wing page - using Google Chrome Version: 41.0.2272.101 m

When I add a polarity to the bottom right card holder on the page it isn't registering it by adding a star under the title, has anyone else experienced this?

It's not a major issue as I can place the polarity change in one of the other slots.

When I add a polarity to the bottom right card holder on the page it isn't registering it by adding a star under the title, has anyone else experienced this?

This problem is persistent cross-broswer for all of the archwings. Good catch! :D

Tonbo has a V polarity by default but the polarity is missing in the builder.

KOHMAK is listed as 1 bullet per shot, when it fires multiple pellets (5) per shot. (Not using shotgun model)

Sicarus prime listed as 27.10% status chance, in-game its 10%

Fire rate for all semi-auto pistols is capped now at 10: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/422132-semi-auto-weapons-are-hard-capped-at-10-rounds-per-second-post-u16/

These are the  affected weapons think.

1) Bronco

2) Bronco prime

3) Ak Bronco

4) Ak Bronco prime

5) Bolto

6) Ak bolto

7) Telos ak bolto

8) Vasto < one fire rate mod caps it.

9) Ak vasto

10 Magnus

11) Ak magnus