Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

The warframe builder website has been extremely slow for me the past few days to the point where I've given up on getting any builds out of it.

The main page and the summary pages work, but whenever I click on 'my builds' or any specific weapon, it just keeps loading and loading and loading and...

Is anyone else experiencing issues?

Are you sure you have the right numbers in for the shotguns yet?  

As others have pointed out the Hek is still not correct: http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/hek/t_30_00000000_167-7-3-178-1-5-264-5-3-330-6-3-365-4-3-453-3-5-482-0-10-546-2-5_482-14-178-15-546-11-453-11-365-7-264-7-330-7-167-9/en/2-0-hek-31

as you can see these numbers are incredibly different from the numbers in game see: https://youtu.be/NbQPYLxbZOI?t=62

Second pretty sure boar prime didn't just go beast mode according to everything I've read...

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Boar_prime/t_30_22220000_165-6-3-167-7-3-178-0-5-190-3-5-191-5-3-264-4-3-480-1-10-482-2-10_178-8-480-7-482-7-190-5-264-7-191-7-165-9-167-9/en/2-0-30/0

Note I'm a PS4 user so I only get to play with the numbers and can't test in game but just wanted to point out a couple things I noticed

EDIT - Link to hek isn't working apparently but mods are: Primed Point Blank, Hell's Chamber, Breach Loader, Seeking Fury, Scattered Justice, Shell Shock, Scattering Inferno, Blaze; (build taken from linked youtube video)

Edited by (PS4)AtlasRage

Note I'm a PS4 user so I only get to play with the numbers and can't test in game but just wanted to point out a couple things I noticed

With U17 almost all the shotguns got a buff or major change. PS4 players already have U17 ?

The warframe builder website has been extremely slow 

Lots of traffic, cheap server. The database is suffocating. It works better at non prime hours.

Changing the polarity in the Aura slot increases the stars by 2 instead of 1.

I made several fixes for the forma count. Now the right number should be displayed on the builder and in the search window after you save or edit your build. Let me know if you still find a wrong forma count.

Edit : 

Ice Spring is a D polarity, not V.

Fixed.

Second pretty sure boar prime didn't just go beast mode according to everything I've read...

515384boarprime.png

Edited by Stoi84

Are you sure you have the right numbers in for the shotguns yet?  

As others have pointed out the Hek is still not correct: http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/hek/t_30_00000000_167-7-3-178-1-5-264-5-3-330-6-3-365-4-3-453-3-5-482-0-10-546-2-5_482-14-178-15-546-11-453-11-365-7-264-7-330-7-167-9/en/2-0-hek-31

as you can see these numbers are incredibly different from the numbers in game see: https://youtu.be/NbQPYLxbZOI?t=62

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Boar_prime/t_30_22220000_165-6-3-167-7-3-178-0-5-190-3-5-191-5-3-264-4-3-480-1-10-482-2-10_178-8-480-7-482-7-190-5-264-7-191-7-165-9-167-9/en/2-0-30/0

EDIT - Link to hek isn't working apparently but mods are: Primed Point Blank, Hell's Chamber, Breach Loader, Seeking Fury, Scattered Justice, Shell Shock, Scattering Inferno, Blaze; (build taken from linked youtube video)

youd get more damage from a charged shell then primed ravage

Woah I wonder if that Drakgoon dps is correct, can't be ... right?

Yeah the wiki still need some updating, which is what Stoi bases the builder off of. The 900 damage per shot should be the charged damage; I have no idea what the quickfire damage is. I'd presume if the ratio holds true from before (charged vs uncharged) about 576 in total.

Edit: Drakgoon status is also showing 1% instead of 10%.

Edit2: Actually a lot of the status %'s are still using the old per-pellet value as the base. Needs to be updated :S

Edited by Darzk

Lots of traffic, cheap server. The database is suffocating. It works better at non prime hours.

I made several fixes for the forma count. Now the right number should be displayed on the builder and in the search window after you save or edit your build. Let me know if you still find a wrong forma count.

Edit : 

Fixed.

515384boarprime.png

Cheers! Not sure why people are hating so much on Boar prime then at least by the numbers it looks like its still a beast. PS thanks for all the hard work with your site!

With U17 almost all the shotguns got a buff or major change. PS4 players already have U17 ?

I know I've been following a bunch of posts on the forums and youtube trying to see whats coming up for us and numbers weren't matching. Not sure when U17 will hit console.

youd get more damage from a charged shell then primed ravage

Good call. Thanks for the tip, saves me a bunch of cores too =)

I notice some bugs, Iztal, Elytron,  Odonata and Odonata Prime pages are "code broken" (can't select builds, all text for submissions, reporting is showing etc.) 

Fixed. Let me know if you have problems with the forma count and with the save and edit functions.

Edit: Drakgoon status is also showing 1% instead of 10%.

Edit2: Actually a lot of the status %'s are still using the old per-pellet value as the base. Needs to be updated :S

Yeah, I haven't updated the pistols for example. I'll update them soon and fix the last problems with the shotguns.

Seeper Prime status missed an update, it's showing the old calculations method for per-pellet instead of the base of 15%.

I have not work on sentinel weapons yet.

Rhino's Roar is still unaffected by duration mods, and Ember's accelerant has received the same treatment, as in:

The base 30 seconds are unmoddified by the rank of the ability, meaning it can be rank 1 and still last 30 seconds, yet those 30 seconds still are affected by duration mods.

Edit:

Power Strenght stat is being shown in the top part of the stats

TpHd8Wf.png

Edited by xlraistlx

Not sure if this is the place for it, i didn't read the whole thread but would you consider a feature request of adding the "Detail" section on the sides or a smaller less detailed version on the main interface.

Edit: And possibly the ability to change forma's without taking the mod off?

Btw, awesome site!! Thanks!

Edited by Freki371

Hello there good man of warframe community, I have a simple request which i seen for a long time not changed ever since i started the game back im November 14. Its the issue with Rakta Ballistica. This Weapon is amazing but I can't mod for crit, even though the game says 20% crit chance with 2.0x multi. The problem is that the site offered a 0.0x|0% crit multiplier/crit chance. This really sucks and i'm hoping you would fix that. I read the info, and disabled Adblovk for that sight just for you:)

Thank you for all the hard work

Rakta Ballistica... the game says 20% crit chance with 2.0x multi.

From the builder's help file: "For a weapon, if you see a 'Charged' link, click it to see the charged stats."

Unmodded stats:

K4yBx0W.png?1

Wiki (and builder) is saying 1.5x modifier, not 2.0x like you're claiming.

Edit: My arsenal ingame is also showing 1.5x.

If you're talking about the uncharged shots having a crit chance, wiki says:

• Burst-fire projectiles have no critical chance.
Edited by Darzk

-Updated the Hek and the Sobek.
-Updated the Drakgoon. The damage repartition of the normal shot is based on the charged shot.
-Updated the status chance for the secondary weapons that have a pellet count.
-Rhino's Roar is now affected by duration mods.
-Ember's Accelerant now has a 30s duration for each rank.
-Fixed one stat from the mods being displayed with the warframe/archwing stats in the details window.
-Fixed 'undefined' text for new bonuses like Bullet Jump and for Rapid Resilience, in the details window.
-Updated the Lex prime.
-Updated the Sweeper Prime status chance.

Not sure if this is the place for it, i didn't read the whole thread but would you consider a feature request of adding the "Detail" section on the sides or a smaller less detailed version on the main interface.

Edit: And possibly the ability to change forma's without taking the mod off?

Btw, awesome site!! Thanks!

No changes planned for the 'details' window. Change the polarity without taking the mod off could be possible, I need to have a look at this, but it's definitely not a priority in these times of big update.

Edited by Stoi84

Any chance of adding a checkbox for the Concealed Explosives mod that adds 500*(CE_rank+1)*20%*Multishot% Blast damage per shot, unmodified by anything, to the weapon it's equipped on?

Same sorta thing for Adhesive Blast (a checkbox for (AB_rank+1)*10% extra damage) and Covert Lethality (100%*(CL_Rank+1) extra damage... and Im not sure how that mod works, tbh.) These two might need some more time to work out the kinks of how they work. 

For example AB doesn't seem to do anything on the Torid, and CL seems to add +100 damage instead of +100%. But CE seems pretty stable and known atm.

Grattler Changes:

Grattler round explosions now deal damage.
Clip size has been reduced from 250 to 25.
Damage type has been changed from Magnetic to mostly Puncture.

Specifically:
TOTAL 275.0
Impact 27.5
Puncture 220.0
Slash 27.5