Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

I searched the topic. Last mention of true punishment was 2014.

Maybe something broke it again?

It does not seem to alter crit chance at all.

Adding or removing true punishment changes only channeling efficiency, but not crit chance.

http://goo.gl/tBPbQM

Works just fine for me. Check off the Channeling tick box to activate channeling attacks and crit chance jumps up to 60%.

-Utility mods are not longer displayed for Archwings.

-Trinity Prime can now equip helmets.

-Added the melee weapon Cerata.

-Updated Saryn's stats.

-Renamed Saryn's Venom to Spores.

Edited by Stoi84

Ok, first of all: great work. This page is really awesome.

I found those:

Lex Prime is doing too much damage (18.75, 150, 18.75 instead of 15, 120, 15 as shown in Codex) fire rate is increased by 0.02 (2.1 instead of 2.08)

Rakta Ballistica has no critical stats. (0.0/0.0 instead of 1.5x/20.00 as shown in the game)

That's all I found to fix. ; )

Lex Prime is doing too much damage (18.75, 150, 18.75 instead of 15, 120, 15 as shown in Codex) fire rate is increased by 0.02 (2.1 instead of 2.08)

Uncheck "critical / bullet" box

Rakta Ballistica has no critical stats. (0.0/0.0 instead of 1.5x/20.00 as shown in the game)

Check charged / uncharged shots.

..and next time check your info before posting.

Lex Prime fire rate is increased by 0.02 (2.1 instead of 2.08)

Stoi pulls weapons stats off the wiki, rather than the arsenal (I don't even think he plays WF anymore, so double props for keeping the builder going); the wiki rounds the fire rates to a single integer (so I suppose the builder does too).

^ Goblin nailed the other things.

-Added the melee weapon Mios.

-Added the stance mod Defiled Snapdragon.

-Added the mod for Daikyu, Spring-Loaded Broadhead. Note that currently, the damage is added when you add the mod. There's no option to enable or disable it.

-Added the Arching mod Primed Morphic Transformer.

-Added the Archgun mod Shell Rush.

-Updated the Corvas and the Velocitus, they now have a charged shot. Note that sustained dps is still wrong, there's nothing to handle the special reload rate yet.

-----------------------------------

Adding mods takes a lot of time, and I may miss a lot of mods since I no longer play and only focus on the mails I receive from DE and this topic.

If you want to see a mod added, here's what you can do now to accelerate the process.

-Create the image of the mod in PNG format. The dimensions are 230x233. The image must be edited to hide the cost and stance icons. The image must be aligned in the top left corner. Here's and example : http://warframe-builder.com/web/images/mods/scorch.png The image is 230x233, the cost is hidden and the white space is at the bottom, because the image is aligned in the top left corner.

-Send me a private message with the image and the link to the english wiki page of the mod.

This way, i'll be able to add mods way faster than now.

Edited by Stoi84

I cant see tainted mag as an option for the attica

As I understand it, you can't use that mod on the Attica. I could be mistaken, I don't actually have the mod to test with, but TMag is an Assault-Rifle mod rather than a primary mod, while the Attica can use Thunderbolt which is specific to Bows, so I would assume that the Attica is considered to be a Bow and thus not an AR.

• 2 weeks later...

Let me first say Warframe-Builder is awesome - well done, sir!

-Phage is now a Beam weapon and can now be fitted with beam weapon mods.

The Phage tentacle beam shotgun seems to missing the fun Combustion Beam and Sinister Range mods which are present for the Glaxion beam weapon.

Could you please add to the weapons all the special weapons for Valkyr, Ivara, Excalibur, etc. ? Since they replace the default weapon and have their own set of stats... Or add directly to the Valkyr / Excal / Ivara etc. sections a second line of mods for their respective ultimate weapon, allowing to set it directly in the warframe page and taking into account the mods of the weapon as well as the mods from the warframe.

Could you please add to the weapons all the special weapons for Valkyr, Ivara, Excalibur, etc. ? Since they replace the default weapon and have their own set of stats... Or add directly to the Valkyr / Excal / Ivara etc. sections a second line of mods for their respective ultimate weapon, allowing to set it directly in the warframe page and taking into account the mods of the weapon as well as the mods from the warframe.

This is not something easy because the weapon base damage is affected by power strength, thus adding them to the weapons will cause wrong values. It'll require a new field to set the base power strenght we want, and I don't have the time for this at the moment. And adding a second line of mods is not an option at the moment considering the amount of work it is.

By the way, I started working on thte last update, no ETA yet, but probably soon.