Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

-Added the new stance Vengeful Revenant.

-Added the melee weapons War, Broken War, Lacera.

-Added the new sniper rifle Rubico.

-Added the new secondary weapon, Talons.

-Added a select box to select the zoom level of each sniper. The stats will be affected by the zoom level according to the data on the wiki.

-Added the new Warframe Ivara.

-Updated all the snipers stats with the new bonuses while zoomed.

-Fixed the polarities for the Kaszas.

-The mods Combustion Beam and Sinister Reach are now available for all the primary beam weapons.

Edited by Stoi84

- I saw your Rubico zoom bonus might be wrong. The zoom increases critical damage, not critical chance.

- Are Vectis Prime damage outdated? I saw its total damage being 275, but right now, ingame is 325. Maybe a silent buff from De's part.

Not sure about the other sniper rifles cuz I don't have them atm.

Oh, it's possible that all critical damages and critical chances are inverted for all the zoom bonuses. This is an easy fix I'll have a look at this later. I'll also check the damage for the snipers, I only updated the new zoom values.

Edited by Stoi84

-Added the new utility mods Agility Drift, Coaction Drift (should affect the stats from the aura mod), Cunning Drift, Endurance Drift, Power Drift, Speed Drift and Stealth Drift.

-Added the mod SHattering Impact.

-Updated the stats for all the snipers.

-Fixed the zoom bonuses. Damage and critical multiplier bonuses work like mods (15% from serration and 15% from the zoom means 30%). Critical chances is a flat bonus (50% base + 50% from the zoom means 100%, not 75%).

• 2 weeks later...

Half of the weapon stats on that site are wrong...

For example you have Attica ammo saying 72 when it is 540... and so much more wrong with the weapon stats on the site :( kinda disappointing.

Attica is listed as a bow so it can use the bow-specific mods, which gave it by default the bow's ammo pool. TBH I've never noticed the error (or really cared) as it's so minor.

Almost none of the weapon stats are off; they are pulled from the wiki but sometimes miss updates. Be sure to uncheck the crit checkbox before comparing, as the builder factors in the average damage critical strikes add to each shot.

Half of the weapon stats on that site are wrong...

For example you have Attica ammo saying 72 when it is 540... and so much more wrong with the weapon stats on the site :( kinda disappointing.

You probably didn't read the help topics on the website. Kinda disappointing ;)

TYVM for your continued work on maintaining this, despite not playing WF anymore.

:)

EDIT*

Been doing a runthrough of the stats on warframes and sentinel weapons, seeing as how those two categories seem to be either most likely to change frequently, or least likely to be noticed after a change, respectively.

Anyways, here are the changes I've found:

Equinox:
-----*Missing majority of ability data.
Frost:
-----*Armor now 300; was 190
-----*Sprint now 0.95; was 0.90
Hydroid:
-----*Sprint now 1.05; was 1.00
Ivara:
Limbo:
-----*Sprint now 1.15; was 1.00
Mesa:
-----*Sprint now 1.10; was 1.00
Mirage:
-----*Sprint now 1.20; was 1.00
Nezha:
-----*Frame missing entirely.
Nyx Prime:
-----*Sprint now 1.125; was 1.10
Wukong:

Somewhat related:
While both the builder and the wiki (correctly) say that Mirage's Prism does not change the number of lasers based on Strength, the arsenal UI claims that it does. Using my rank 10 Mirage, I took screenshots after casting Prism with a build that had 40% Strength, and again after casting it with a build that had 274% Strength.
My results were identical -- 10 lasers from both casts of Prism -- which means that either the arsenal UI is incorrect, or DE really needs to recheck Mirage's code...

Edited by cittran

A topic I want to bring up is headcrits. A headshot that is also a critical hit will gain an ADDITIONAL 2x damage multiplier on top of the 2x head multiplier. So a headcrit does 4x the damage of a bodycrit. Perhaps you could add a checkbox in the app. If the checkbox is ticked a slider (or just a fill-in-number-box) to adjust the headshot accurracy will appear. The app should then properly calculate your DPS numbers for the chosen headshot accurracy.

ie if there is a 100% headshot accurracy on a weapon with 100% crit chance the dps numbers should double when enabling the checkbox. In the same scenario for a weapon with a 0% crit chance the DPS number do not change when you tick the box.

Great app! 

Edited by iLikeCookiesQ

I just tried increasing status chance on continious weapons with WF-Builder and noticed that it's different from how it works in-game. In-game I tried putting multishot and it didn't increase status chance, and also in-game I could surpass 100% per second chance while in builder I can't. Not sure what is actually wrong here but worth checking out

Hi, first, thanks for your work :)

That said, I have noticed that some melee weapons don't have right numbers on their physical damge stats. For exemple the Anku in your website shows these numbers:

12.600 icone_impact.pngimpact
67.200icone_penetration.pngpuncture
4.200icone_tranchant.pngslash

But the real stats are:
10.500 icone_impact.pngimpact
56.000icone_penetration.pngpuncture

3.500icone_tranchant.pngslash

Are actually the numbers wrong, or am I missing something and everything is fine?
Thanks! :)

Hi, first, thanks for your work :)

That said, I have noticed that some melee weapons don't have right numbers on their physical damge stats. For exemple the Anku in your website shows these numbers:

12.600 icone_impact.pngimpact

67.200icone_penetration.pngpuncture

4.200icone_tranchant.pngslash

But the real stats are:

10.500 icone_impact.pngimpact

56.000icone_penetration.pngpuncture

3.500icone_tranchant.pngslash

Are actually the numbers wrong, or am I missing something and everything is fine?

Thanks! :)

Uncheck the box of critical damage.

Nezha, Shaku and Sydon still need to be added to the game, whenever you're back of course. Thanks!

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Nezha

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sydon

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Shaku

Edit:

Also Primed Baned of Infested and Primed Bane of Corpus were added into the game.

They have 55% more damage to a specific faction instead of 30%, i guess Primed Bane of Grineer will be added in the next Baro visit so you could add that mod aswell.

Edited by Nachino