Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

7 minutes ago, Bleako said:

Like you said I think it needs to be a collaborative effort. Tell people that disabling ad blocker is required to keep the website online, and then mention that they just need to send you a PM if they ever find an annoying one, and you'll make sure to remove it.

With that being said, if I were you I would try and ignore every whining comment sent your way like this one. You should focus on the people that are actually grateful for your work and that are willing to deal with the ads because of it. Even if it's only a portion of the community, they're the ones that matter, the rest should just be white noise to you. Grateful/happy people tend to be less vocal too.

Yeah, don't worry, I'm only speaking with people who actually want to discuss, not cry or complain. These kind of comments are blocked.

27 minutes ago, vegetamaker said:

Stoi84, thanks so much for your work. I disabled the ad block, Waiting for a better way to help in your project.

Btw, I have a problem. I don't remember my password and I never receive the mail for reset it.

Again thanks so much for your time and work.

Send me a private message with both your username and email and I'll reset your password.

We now have the stats for Azima.

EDIT: Lesion has a unique feature whereby it gains 15% additional attack speed for 5 seconds, as well as 100% Toxin damage. It activates when it procs, like how Berserker activates every time the weapon deals a critical hit.

Edited by Nachino

I will start by saying that I love warframe builder, it is one of the most useful tools in the community.  As a programmer myself, I can understand the amount of work that goes into something like this. I can even almost understand the shady forced timeout for using ad blocker if the ads that you use on your site weren't underhanded and almost down right toxic to deal with.  Pop-unders are an absolutely horrible contraption, and no self respecting website should ever be making use of them for advertising.  I can deal with ads as long as they behave themselves.  It's noisy, obtrusive, invasive ads that are the problem which it seems that is all your site uses.  Please, stop the martyr act, ditch the invasive ads, and maybe put up a donation link if you are really that seriously hard up for cash.  I would love to remove ABP, but only once those pop-unders are gone.

On 12/3/2016 at 3:13 AM, Nachino said:

We now have the stats for Azima.

EDIT: Lesion has a unique feature whereby it gains 15% additional attack speed for 5 seconds, as well as 100% Toxin damage. It activates when it procs, like how Berserker activates every time the weapon deals a critical hit.

I'm not sure about the toxin damage. Does it applies a toxin effect (a dot) that will deal 100% of the damage over the time, or does it deals 100% more damage each hit as toxin damage ?

On 3/9/2016 at 0:30 PM, Stoi84 said:

Why did I put this message on Warframe Builder ? It's because sometimes, I'm tired. I want to see some gratitude. I'm tired of what ? I'm tired of how a part of the users act. They want everything for free, they don't want to give anything in return, they don't even understand or try to understand why the things are what they are. In fact, it's the exact opposite, sometimes I have the feeling that I owe something to the users. When I read of hear some of them, or see how they act, it's the feeling I sometimes have.

So you've built something that people use, but you can't figure out a way to monetize it other than obnoxious pop-up ads? This isn't about getting anything for free - I simply will not tolerate these kinds of ads in 2016. It's ridiculously antiquated.

If anyone is interested, I'll happily share how to block his new "ads disabled" popup as well.

-Added the weapons Azima, Zhuge.
-Added the PvP mods Rapid Consequence, Brain Storm, Skull Shots.
-Fixed a few issues with the interface for the mods like Argon Scope.
-The message asking for your support will now be displayed every two days (instead of everyday), still once per session.

Some corrections, mostly for archwing weapons:
*Corvas fire rate 1 -> 2 and reload time (time it takes to reload a full magazine from 0 ammo) 2 -> 5.
*Corvas deals between 420 and 840 damage per shot, proportional to how long it is charged for (i.e. 840 at full charge, 420 uncharged, 630 at 50% charge, etc.). 12 pellets, 70 damage per pellet (at full charge).
*Dual Decurion reload time 3 -> 0.64.
*Fluctus reload time 3 -> 2.5.
*Grattler has an actual fire rate of 6.255 due to 150% fire rate spool-up, magazine size 25 -> 60 and reload time 2 -> 6.
*Imperator accuracy 100 -> 25.
*Imperator Vandal has an actual fire rate of 25.05 due to 150% fire rate spool-up.
*Phaedra has an actual fire rate of 25 due to 200% fire rate spool-up, reload time 2 -> 5.
*Velocitus fire rate 0.8 -> 5, reload time 2 -> 4 and uncharged shot damage 1800 -> 200.
*Many archwing weapons show 540 ammo pool even though they don't use this stat.
*For Corvas and Velocitus charged shots, delay between shots isn't taken into account, leading to higher displayed DPS than in actuality. Also, the Automatic Trigger mod is supposed to only increase fire rate, not charge rate.
*Ballistica charge time 0.8 -> 1, uncharged crit chance 0% -> 3.75% and uncharged status chance is 2.5% per bullet.
*Rakta Ballistica charge time 0.769 -> 1, uncharged crit chance 0% -> 5% and uncharged status chance is 2.5% per bullet.

EDIT: Most other charged weapons with magazine size > 1 (e.g. Drakgoon, Ballistica, etc.) also don't take delay between charged shots into account. Not exactly sure but assuming fire rate treats charged shots the same as normal shots, the time between shots is 1/Fire Rate seconds in addition to the charge time.

Edited by Fishmonk

On 3/17/2016 at 0:52 PM, Stoi84 said:

Yo, I would like to disable adblock on your site, but the ads are toxic and pop-unders are really disgusting to deal with. The ads themselves are the problem, and even blocking certain sites is tedious because ALL the ads are toxic. The Time banner is a great way to make people turn it off, but the ADS ARE NOT WORTH IT. Have you tried using AdChoice banners?

Also, I'm noticing you don't have a donation site of sorts. Would love to donate to the site directly instead, but I have no clue if there is even a way to on the site.

---

Noticed you're missing charge attack stats for melee weapons.

Unless my computer sucks, a few mods are missing images, but DE should hand those to you especially if they link you as an official fan resource. 

Other than my above concerns, I love the site and would like to donate cash directly instead of removing AdBlock. 

19 minutes ago, pikaseechu said:

Also, I'm noticing you don't have a donation site of sorts. Would love to donate to the site directly instead, but I have no clue if there is even a way to on the site.

There's nothing planned about this. The message concerning the support is temporary, I even already decreased its appearance rate, so you'll just have to wait for a few more days before everything returns to normal even with an ad blocker. I'm currently working on another thing and the users who want will be able to support me through this project once it's done.

Edited by Stoi84

-Updated the following weapons : Corvas, Dual Decurion, Fluctus, Grattler, Imperator, Phaedra, Velocitus, Ballistica, Rakta Ballistica.

On 19/3/2016 at 3:38 AM, Fishmonk said:

*Grattler has an actual fire rate of 6.255 due to 150% fire rate spool-up

*Imperator Vandal has an actual fire rate of 25.05 due to 150% fire rate spool-up

*Phaedra has an actual fire rate of 25 due to 200% fire rate spool-up

The fire rate can be changed manually, so I'll leave the base value for these.

*Velocitus fire rate 0.8 -> 5

Seems like this one was already at 5. Maybe there's a special case where you have 0.8 ?

*Many archwing weapons show 540 ammo pool even though they don't use this stat.

Yes, it was to avoid errors when calculating how long the ammo last on the weapon comparator. I'll need to fix this one day but I don't have much time for this. There's a bunch of outdated things in the weapon comparator.

EDIT: Most other charged weapons with magazine size > 1 (e.g. Drakgoon, Ballistica, etc.) also don't take delay between charged shots into account. Not exactly sure but assuming fire rate treats charged shots the same as normal shots, the time between shots is 1/Fire Rate seconds in addition to the charge time.

This is possible that this is not taken into account, I can't remember. I don't have the time to have a look at this yet because I need to remember each place where there's a formula with this and the code is in a mess, but I'll put this on the to-do list for later.

Edited by Stoi84

On 3/17/2016 at 0:52 PM, Stoi84 said:

. There's nothing planned about this. The message concerning the support is temporary, I even already decreased its appearance rate, so you'll just have to wait for a few more days before everything returns to normal even with an ad blocker. I'm currently working on another thing and the users who want will be able to support me through this project once it's done.

Awesome, less intrusive ads are always welcome. 

Thanks for responding as well! :D

Thank you for the update.

15 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

The fire rate can be changed manually, so I'll leave the base value for these.

I see. However, most people won't know to change it, because they don't know about the spool-up. They'll just see the number and think the weapon is much worse than it actually is. Besides, it's just odd that there is an inconsistency between these weapons and other weapons that work the same way e.g. Soma, Gorgon. Sure, the fire rate values in the in-game arsenal may factor spool-up in for some weapons and ignore it for others, but that just means the in-game arsenal is inconsistent. For the purpose of calculating and comparing DPS, I think max spool-up should be considered the base fire rate for these 3 weapons, just as it is for Soma, Gorgon, etc.

Also, I misreported Phaedra, it's 150% spool-up, not 200%, so 18.75 fire rate.

On 3/21/2016 at 8:59 PM, Stoi84 said:

Noticed that while building a decent loadout for a shotgun, The Sweeping Serration mod is displayed as a bronze mod when it's a gold mod. Don't know if it's my end or the site, but I noticed I could not find it because I was scanning the mods for a gold mod, not a bronze.

35 minutes ago, pikaseechu said:

Noticed that while building a decent loadout for a shotgun, The Sweeping Serration mod is displayed as a bronze mod when it's a gold mod. Don't know if it's my end or the site, but I noticed I could not find it because I was scanning the mods for a gold mod, not a bronze.

This actually goes for most of the 120% damage type mods e.g. Fang Fusillade, Piercing Caliber, Breach Loader, Sweeping Serration, Maim all need to be gold mods which are currently not.

Dex Sybaris was added.

On 14/3/2016 at 11:10 PM, Stoi84 said:

I'm not sure about the toxin damage. Does it applies a toxin effect (a dot) that will deal 100% of the damage over the time, or does it deals 100% more damage each hit as toxin damage ?

It will deal 100% toxin damage over the time.

I would gladly turn off adblock for warframe builder, in fact I turn off adblock on many sites that explicitly ask me to do so, if I find their site to be valuable. The problem is that the ads on warframe builder fight for my attention, and that thoroughly decreases the value I'm getting from the site. Anything that pops up, anything that animates or makes sound, and you've lost me.

Nothing against you, just a general answer.

What if I say the same when I read the patch notes, it's too long, too much things, and I do not update Warframe Builder, just because I'm bored by something. What I'm trying to say again and again is that the discomfort caused by the ads is nothing compared to the work needed to keep Warframe Builder online and updated, and it's part of the win-win system explained here.

But anyway, I can already announce that I'll probably (need to perform a few more tests) remove soon one of the pop unders (I currently use pop unders from 2 different ad medias) thanks to the overall answer to the message, which was good, even if it's not necessarily for good reasons every time (ad blocker disabled because the message is more boring than the ads, for example).

Hey there Stoi. Just trying out my forma requirements on Sybaris that I noticed the damage has doubled? Deals 140 damage instead of 70. Did you make it as damage per burst or damage per bullet? Also, the burst rate is 10, not sure if that is the right value (wiki states 2.4, but i'm also unsure about that). Maybe you're working on adding Dex Sybaris and some bug popped on, just thought that I should inform you that one.

Anyways, keep up the good work.

Edited by KuroShiranui

All the weapons show the damage for 1 shot (click). This includes the multiple bullets for the burst weapons as well as the effect of the multishot. In other words, yes, it shows the damage of the full burst for a burst weapon, and this is for the reason explained just before.

I calculated manually the fire rate for the burst weapons a while ago, I think I missed none. So unless there was an update, I think that the values on Warframe Builder are really close to the reality. There's 2 values for the burst weapons, the fire rate during the burst, and the delay between 2 bursts. Then a normal fire rate is calculated from these 2 values.

If you think something is wrong, you can send me a video recorded at 60fps of a Sybaris (or any other weapon with possible wrong values) fired with a macro (to be sure that the delay between the shots is the minimal delay), and I'll have a look, or you can check by yourself before if you want.

When you get the chance the Lesion = polarity is actually a V polarity in game. Im seeing a few people saying No forma (including myself) in their build only to get a msg saying that out build has a forma in it and we are incorrect that we should edit our build.

13 minutes ago, Diabolist said:

When you get the chance the Lesion = polarity is actually a V polarity in game. Im seeing a few people saying No forma (including myself) in their build only to get a msg saying that out build has a forma in it and we are incorrect that we should edit our build.

Fixed.

Hi great webapp! I just want to say that i find this essential to my gameplay experience. I've become dependent on it for building all my stuff ingame.

Also want to report some inconsistencies (not sure if they're really bugs) regarding the Burston Prime...

1. The stats are not the same as displayed ingame. (for example status chance is 38%, not the 15% it is ingame)

2. Split Chamber seems to be mucking up the computation for status chance. When I equip it, the status chance jumps from 38% to 60%. Is this supposed to be the case?

Hope this helps. Again, thanks for this webapp.