Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

What is displayed when more than 1 bullet is fired (burst weapons, multishot) is the status probability, not the status chance. This is a bit different. The status probability is the probability that at least one bullet triggers a status effect, considering that all the bullets hit the target of course.

The formula is :

(1 - (1 - status chance)^nombre de balles) * 100

For the Burston Prime :

(1 - (1 - 0.15)^3) * 100 = 38.58%

Edited by Stoi84

I just made a change about the ads. I hope that there won't be more than 1 popUnder / session now. This is something that is difficult to test because it can be different based on where you are from. But the idea is here, the goal is to only have one at maximum per session.

Edit : As a test, I actually removed all the pop unders.

Edited by Stoi84

I'd like to add the Dex Sybaris, but I need to calculate the real fire rate (burst weapon). Can anyone send me a video of a Dex Sybaris fired with a click macro and recorded at 60fps ? Thanks.

Edit: I also released a fix for the weapon comparator to handle the mods like argon scope. They should work like normal mods. Let me know if it's not working as expected.

Edited by Stoi84

I'm working on something big about the abilities and the augment mods. The goal is to make the abilities easier to add and update, then upgrade and add the existing and missing abilities, and have the augment mods affect these abilities.

I did the first part of the job and it's available as a test. To toggle to the 'beta' branch, go to your account and tick the BETA checkbox. I called this beta because this is a base. It only work for Ash at the moment, and problems may occur. If you do not opt for the beta, the only thing that will change is that the abilities will only show the base stats (cost, duration, range, etc) when they are updated. I.E, for Ash, you won't see the number of shurikens for Shuriken, or the number of target for Blade Storm without the beta. This is because these skills are updated for the new code. You'll get everything back when the beta will become the main build.

Here's 2 screenshots of Ash with the 4 Augment mods, without and with the beta.

Build : http://goo.gl/3NBXOz

Without Beta :

without_beta.png

With Beta :

with_beta.png

I'll try to update this as fast as I can, so do not hesite to use the beta branch and give me feedback about the problems, it'll help a lot.

Some corrections:
* Twin Grakatas don't take into account their 2 ammo consumption per shot, making their Sustained DPS higher than it should be.
* Kohm at full spool-up (which seems to be the assumption) fires 12 pellets that deal 30 damage each, totalling 360 damage per shot. It also consumes 4 ammo per shot and has max ammo of 960.
* Simulor primary damage is 170 magnetic, secondary damage is 50 magnetic and max ammo is 100.
* Synoid Simulor primary damage is 175 magnetic, secondary damage is 50 magnetic and max ammo is 100.
* Drakgoon charge time 0.8 -> 1, fire rate 3.5 -> 3.
* Kulstar max ammo 210 -> 30.

9 hours ago, Fishmonk said:

* Twin Grakatas don't take into account their 2 ammo consumption per shot, making their Sustained DPS higher than it should be.

The wiki says that because it fires 2 bullets, the fire rate is twice as what is displayed. Is it true in game ?

9 hours ago, Fishmonk said:

* Kohm at full spool-up (which seems to be the assumption) fires 12 pellets that deal 30 damage each, totalling 360 damage per shot. It also consumes 4 ammo per shot and has max ammo of 960.

I only fixed the max ammo, there's nothing to handle the other things yet.

The rest should be fixed.

Edited by Stoi84

8 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

The wiki says that because it fires 2 bullets, the fire rate is twice as what is displayed. Is it true in game ?

Yep. It takes 3 seconds to empty an unmodded Twin Grakatas' magazine so it effectively has 40 base fire rate, with each bullet dealing 10 damage. You can either describe it as a gun with 40 RoF and 10 damage per shot, or a gun with 20 RoF and 20 damage per shot but consumes 2 ammo per shot. Either way is effectively the same thing, just depends on whether to simplify it or to make it match the numbers in the arsenal.

Edited by Fishmonk

Twin Grakatas damage isn't quite right yet. It's half of what it should be (should have 500 burst/250 sustained DPS unmodded). Guessing it's multiplying Fire Rate * Damage per bullet instead of Fire Rate * Damage per shot.

And some more suggestions/fixes to add to your to-do list:

Explosive Weapons
Explosive weapons deal damage in two parts: the explosion, which hits all enemies in the AoE, and the projectile, which only hits one enemy. Currently, the site doesn't differentiate between the explosion damage and the projectile damage - it just adds them together (except for Tonkor which shows them separately and Sonicor which doesn't show the explosion damage). My suggestion is to display two separate sets of DPS values for explosive weapons: One for direct hits (projectile damage + explosion damage) and one for AoE (explosion damage only). Here's a list of damage values:
* Weapon - Explosion damage - Projectile damage
* Ogris - 500 blast - 150 blast
* Penta - 350 blast - 75 impact
* Secura Penta - 375 blast - 75 impact
* Tonkor - 325 blast - 75 puncture
* Angstrum - 250 blast - 175 blast
* Kulstar - 200 blast - 175 blast
* Kulstar cluster bombs - 75x3 blast - 75x3 blast
* Sonicor - 50 impact - 150 impact
* Grattler - 10/80/10 IPS - 17.5/140/17.5 IPS

Charged Weapons
I tested the firing delay (the time between charged shots) for some charged weapons:
* Corvas - 0.55s
* Drakgoon - 0.35s
* Miter - 0.45s
* Ogris - 1.05s
* Opticor - 1.5s
* Velocitus - 0.25s
* Angstrum - 0.55s
* Ballistica/Rakta - 0.35s
It seems that for most charged weapons (excepting Opticor, which is 1.5s) the firing delay is 1/Base Fire Rate, but with an additional 0.05 seconds added on. As far as I can tell, the firing delay is affected normally by fire rate mods. Suggested formula for non-bow charged weapons:
Burst DPS = Damage per Shot / (Charge Time + Firing Delay)
Sustained DPS = Damage per Shot * Magazine Size / ((Charge Time + Firing Delay) * Magazine Size + Reload Time)

I tested bows too and it seems that bows also have an additional 0.05 seconds added on to their listed reload time. e.g. Cernos has listed reload time of 0.6s, but when I tested it in-game, the time between shots was 0.65s unmodded and 0.5s with Fast Hands.

Miscellaneous
* Attica max ammo 72 -> 540
* Boar reload 3 -> 2.7
* Buzlok slash damage 6.5 -> 6.7
* Corvas damage is weird. Added elemental damage is scaling from 0-100 instead of 50-100 and burst/sustained dps is ignoring charge time and only taking fire rate into account.
* Daikyu charge time 1.8 -> 1.75
* Miter charge time 2 -> 1.5
* Quanta, Quanta Vandal ammo used 0 -> 1 (there's a bug where switching from secondary to primary damage will display NaN sustained DPS due to divide by 0 ammo use)
* Snipetron IPS damage 12.5/100/12.5 ->17.5/140/17.5
* Supra status chance 2.5% -> 5%
* Angstrum charge time 2 -> 1.5
* Kulstar crit multiplier 2.5x -> 2.0x
* Lato reload 1.2 -> 1
* Sonicor crit multiplier 2.5x -> 2.0x
* Talons max ammo 210 -> 20

Also, pls reconsider showing the max fire rates for Grattler (6.25), Imperator Vandal (25.0) and Phaedra (18.75). The spool-up on these weapons works the same way and takes the same, if not less, time as it does on Gorgon, Supra, Soma, etc. Having 50% more DPS in-game than the site shows is a pretty big difference.

Edited by Fishmonk

15 hours ago, Fishmonk said:

Twin Grakatas damage isn't quite right yet. It's half of what it should be (should have 500 burst/250 sustained DPS unmodded). Guessing it's multiplying Fire Rate * Damage per bullet instead of Fire Rate * Damage per shot.

It's because the fire rate is still 20. It's not updated to 40 yet . In the meantime, you can set to 40 manually and see the results.