Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Yep, got the mail from DE, there's also 3 new augment mods. I'll add this when I can, I'm really busy with my other project.

18 hours ago, TheTundraTerror said:

Any chance of adding EHP to the details page for frames so I can show people why using Redirection on armor heavy frames makes them worthy of slapping around?

It's not planned at the moment.

6 hours ago, TheTundraTerror said:

So, for whatever reason, slotting in the Titanic Rumbler augment for Atlas just results in the Detail part not working. Like, at all. As in the pop-in screen doesn't appear.

Fixed.

Seeing as the mechanics for 200%+ crit chance are known now, any chance you could update the formula the site uses?

Where for each +100% crit chance the critical damage multiplier increases by the "base crit multiplier" -1.

So for instance on Dual Cleavers with Organ Shatter, so 5.7x crit multiplier.  And just for ease of showing I'll do #50% for the details

At 150% its 10.4x red crit and 5.7x normal crit, at 250% its 15.1x red crit and 10.4x normal crit, at 350% its 19.8x red crit and 15.1x normal crit, etc.

Formula for upper critical multiplier is 1+ (crit multiplier - 1) *  crit level

crit level is just crit chance / 100% rounded down 

So 1 at 125%, 2 at 280%, 3 at 302% etc.  

Also melee weapons with blood rush show the incorrect critical chance at 1.0x combo.  Blood Rush is only active once you are at 1.5x combo or higher.  SO before that they just have standard base crit chance for that weapon.

4 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

Are you sure it is affected by power duration ? It used to be no for a time if I recall correctly.

yes im sure because i have been able to make it last 71secs at most but for a decent build i do it around 45-50secs.

Also another things that is confusing me is the snow globe for frost/prime specifically this build http://goo.gl/KoHcS0 when i use the exact same mods on live, the live stats shows 10,200 health while your detail stats says 13260 health but for the other abilities its correct so im trying to understand what is different.

Just now, Diabolist said:

Also another things that is confusing me is the snow globe for frost/prime specifically this build http://goo.gl/KoHcS0 when i use the exact same mods on live, the live stats shows 10,200 health while your detail stats says 13260 health but for the other abilities its correct so im trying to understand what is different.

Are you sure all mods and their ranks are the same? The only thing that would make a difference is that the build you linked has an Arcane Squall helmet and yours might not, but the difference would not be so big and that's why i ask.

Edited by Nachino

17 hours ago, Diabolist said:

yes im sure because i have been able to make it last 71secs at most but for a decent build i do it around 45-50secs.

I can confirm Snowglobes HP count on the site is wrong, too. The site for my build shows 25,063 HP on Snowglobe. (http://goo.gl/qtJ8JX) But currently looking at the same build in game it shows Snowglobe to only have 20,803 HP. Is it calculating something like how much damage can be absorbed in the invuln period to add to it's HP?

Edited by Ptylerdactyl

I'm using the formula on the wiki.

• Snow Globe's health uses the following expression when accounting for Power Strength: Modified Health = (Base Health + 5 × Frost's Base Armor × (1 + Base Armor Bonus)) × (1 + Power Strength) + Absorbed Damage

If I use the example from the wiki.

• For example, with a maxed Steel Fiber and Intensify, rank-3 Snow Globe will have an initial health of (5000 + 5 × 300 × (1 + 1.1)) × (1 + 0.3) = 10595 before converting absorbed damage.

I'm getting the right value on WB.

1. The wiki is wrong and this formula is wrong, and this is a problem because this is the only formula I have.

2. The wiki is right and this formula is right, and there's something wrong with any of the 3 other mods from this build http://goo.gl/qtJ8JX that are modifying the HP. These mods are Transient Fortitude, Blinde Rage and armored Agility.

If we are in case 2, you guys can try to see which mod is causing the difference by adding them on by one in game and on WB, so we can see where's the error.

As for the updates, it's 'coming soon'.

So with zero mods installed in game right now the ability lists it as 5,000HP. BUT in WB zero mods = 6,500HP.

with max rank steel fiber + intensify in game HP is shown as 8,645. and if you take the equation listed on the wiki entry for Snowglobe, but change the value from the Base Armor Bonus from 1.1 to 0.1 you will get 8,645 instead of 10,595. but that doesn't make any sense because you're not adding 0.1 to it's base armor because then that would just be 330 armor, which is wrong because you have 630. so would this mean that the in-game HP value is shown incorrectly? i'm not so great with math so i honestly wouldn't know where to begin with helping out too much.

Edited by Ptylerdactyl

1 hour ago, Ptylerdactyl said:

So with zero mods installed in game right now the ability lists it as 5,000HP. BUT in WB zero mods = 6,500HP.

with max rank steel fiber + intensify in game HP is shown as 8,645. and if you take the equation listed on the wiki entry for Snowglobe, but change the value from the Base Armor Bonus from 1.1 to 0.1 you will get 8,645 instead of 10,595. but that doesn't make any sense because you're not adding 0.1 to it's base armor because then that would just be 330 armor, which is wrong because you have 630. so would this mean that the in-game HP value is shown incorrectly? i'm not so great with math so i honestly wouldn't know where to begin with helping out too much.

I think you found something, because if you look at the build you proposed before, the 25,063HP become 20,803 if you use 1.55 instead of 2.55 in the formula, for the armor bonus. So it seems that it works for the 2 builds. And this probably explains why you have 5000 in game and 6500 on Warfame Builder with no mods. It sounds like the game is subtractring 1 from the armor bonus, which leads, with 0 armor bonus, at a multiplier of 0 ((1 - 1) * 1500), instead of 1 on Warframe Builder ((1 + 0) * 1500), or it's simply not using the +1.

This does not tells us which formula is the right one, but at least, we know where the difference is coming from.

Edited by Stoi84

And here's the update :

-Added the weapons Stardavar, Fragor Prime, Akstiletto Prime.
-Added Vauban Prime.
-Added the pictures for the following mods : Agility Drift, Coaction Drift, Cunning Drift, Endurance Drift, Power Drift, Speed Drift, Stealth Drift.
-Added the mods Fatal Teleport, Resonating Quake, Phoenix Renewal.
-Ember's Accelerant is now affected by power duration mods.
-Renamed Vauban's Bounce to Minelayer.

I'll update Minelayer later, when I'll have more data.

Edited by Stoi84

11 minutes ago, Stoi84 said:

-Added the weapons Stardavar[...]

It seems you're missing the gimmic of Stradavar. Alt fire will let you switch back and fort between full-auto to semi-auto. When on semi-auto Stradavar's base critical chance is 20% rather than 10.

So far is the only difference between firing modes.