Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

1 hour ago, Nachino said:

Fire rate is reduced to half according to the wiki.

But that's kinda granted and also tied to the pace a player can click, reason why Stoi made it possible to edit the value manually and thus requires no adjustements in Stoi's end.

6 hours ago, xlraistlx said:

But that's kinda granted and also tied to the pace a player can click, reason why Stoi made it possible to edit the value manually and thus requires no adjustements in Stoi's end.

I disagree. If the fire rate remains at 10 when you switch to alt-fire in the builder, then the damage that is being displpayed is incorrect. Most people won't change the fire rate manually.

15 hours ago, SpaceSentry said:

Hey can you add the Rathuum Mods? 

Yes if you give me a list of the missing mods (link to the wiki).

Edit : About the fire rate discussion. What will be displayed is the maximum fire rate, like for all the other weapons.

Edited by Stoi84

So, the way you're calculating Molecular Prime's Speed Reduction is straight up wrong.

From the wikia

The value of the speed debuff is determined by adding power strength's bonus directly to the speed debuff's base value (e.g., with +30% power strength, the speed debuff will be 0.3 + 0.3 = 60% at max rank).

You have it as base x power strength instead of base + power strength.

Edited by TheTundraTerror
link to wikia

On Nezha, there's a huge miscalculation with the energy cost for Firewalker. With Transient/Blind Rage, and Fleeting, it's listing the power cost as 38/sec, which is obviously incorrect. Seems to be a bug with Fleeting, as it states the efficiency as 5 with or without Fleeting, and it should be at 3.5/s. 

6 hours ago, Akiryx said:

Seems to be a bug with Fleeting, as it states the efficiency as 5 with or without Fleeting,

Are you sure about this ? I may be wrong, but if I read this http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/File:BNos4zK.png, it seems like 160% efficacity but 40% duration leads to a cost of 100% (the base cost). It's also stated here http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Efficiency that you can reach the lower cost with just FE and Streamline, which seems to be the case on WB.

I was missing the 1.75x cap for the maximum cost, this is why you got the 38 value. With the fix and FE, BR and TF at max rank, it costs 8.75 / second.

Let me know if there's something still wrong.

-Fixed the critical multiplier and the channeling damage for the Fragor Prime and the Furax Wraith.
-Added the secondary mode for the Stradavar.
-Fixed how Molecular Prime's speed debuff is affected by power mods.
-Fixed the maximum power cost per second formula.

Edited by Stoi84

On 5/23/2016 at 9:42 AM, Stoi84 said:

Are you sure about this ? I may be wrong, but if I read this http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/File:BNos4zK.png, it seems like 160% efficacity but 40% duration leads to a cost of 100% (the base cost). It's also stated here http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Efficiency that you can reach the lower cost with just FE and Streamline, which seems to be the case on WB.

I was missing the 1.75x cap for the maximum cost, this is why you got the 38 value. With the fix and FE, BR and TF at max rank, it costs 8.75 / second.

Let me know if there's something still wrong.

-Fixed the critical multiplier and the channeling damage for the Fragor Prime and the Furax Wraith.
-Added the secondary mode for the Stradavar.
-Fixed how Molecular Prime's speed debuff is affected by power mods.
-Fixed the maximum power cost per second formula.

Fleeting Expertise still does not change the power drain of Fire Walk at all, and it most definitely should, as duration only affects efficiency at one half ratio, thus Fleeting should still have a net-gain of 30%.

1 hour ago, Akiryx said:

Fleeting Expertise still does not change the power drain of Fire Walk at all, and it most definitely should, as duration only affects efficiency at one half ratio, thus Fleeting should still have a net-gain of 30%.

If you're equipping only Fleeting Expertise, you should expect not change at all on the channeled abilities drain per second, as it cancels itself out.

You can check it out here (first time ever sharing a sheet, hope it works) 

Edited by xlraistlx

Just thought I'd report a possible mistake in the calculation for twin grakata.

Assuming that the burst dps, among other things based on the same numbers, is calculated by multiplying the total damage and the fire rate to get burst dps, the twin grakata shows 25x20=250, which is not correct.  It's as if the page is only registering 1/2 fire rate, even when I manually change the fire rate to 10 it shows 25x10=125.  Please, when you get the chance, check this possible error out.

Just now, Psychophatix said:

most weapons have incorrect base damage view Prisma Gorgon

builder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>in game

21.563>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>18,8
icone_impact.pngimpact

4.313>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3,8
icone_penetration.pngpuncture

2.875>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2,5
icone_tranchant.pngslash

They are not incorrect, by default the builder has a checkbox for crit. chance and crit. damage checked, uncheck to see the values without any crits.

Edited by Nachino

Not sure if this has been posted already, but there seems to be some sort of bug with the conditionally activated Shadow Debt mods such as Argon Scope, Bladed Rounds, etc. If you happen to move your cursor over one of the mods when it's in a slot and quickly click on it, the mod flickers and then adds an extra instance of its effect to the calculations on the right. For example, when I was trying to replicate the bug I wound up having it say that there was a Tonkor with an 83 times crit damage multiplier and 371% crit chance. This has happened occasionally by accident when using the site before and I finally figured out what it was.